• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Sorry it took me so long to dig these out of the drive. At first, because a model named Ember shows up in so many of these, I thought that this might have been an alternate site run by MTP Jeff. But I think I have seen more than one "Ember" out there anyway.

The ".ws" means that the server is in Western Samoa. I speculated that that might have been a dodge around some old and no longer relevant blue laws. The models do not look Samoan.

I've been Searching these and related terms since I first saw these shots. Every time I learn a new Search trick, I try it out on those terms. I gave up on Extreme Tickling.

I'm glad that the forum has veteran observers and participants. I have enjoyed your past posts and look forward to your next ones. If these don't ring a bell with you, I'll eventually get on over to MTP Jeff's thread and run it by him.

Thanks.

Attachments

• tickling-tickling.ws.casey.ak23-cu_s9999x230.jpg
    tickling-tickling.ws.casey.ak23-cu_s9999x230.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Tickling Ws Ember Nude3_FULL.jpg
    Tickling Ws Ember Nude3_FULL.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Tickling Ws Ember Nude3_w480.jpg
    Tickling Ws Ember Nude3_w480.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Tickling Ws Ember Nude4_FULL.jpg
    Tickling Ws Ember Nude4_FULL.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Tickling Ws Ember Nude4_w480.jpg
    Tickling Ws Ember Nude4_w480.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 16
Okay and thanks regardless. I'll ask MTP Jeff. Now that I'm on its trail, I'd like to run it down if I can.

I grew up in in the extremes of Washington state and various sunny/hot areas in California. Got some friends that live in Chicago.

Are you fond of extremes as long as it's warm or would you rather be able to see the seasons progress?

I grew up in in the extremes of Washington state and various sunny/hot areas in California. Got some friends that live in Chicago.

Are you fond of extremes as long as it's warm or would you rather be able to see the seasons progress?

To be honest, I've had enough snow and sub zero temps for a lifetime. I don't know ANYONE that misses that shit. And it gets cold enough in the winter to wear all those cozy hoodies and stuff. The one thing I missed a little was watching the leaves change color and crunchin through them when you're walkin down the street or whatever, but it's not like I'm heartbroken over it. Ultimately, I'm a lot happier here.

Glad to hear it. I may be back to Arizona to see spring training games in Glendale again some time.
New question: Will you come to any gatherings in the east in 2014? 😀

Probably won't go to Albany. At least, we haven't really talked about it, but stranger things have happened.

^Do people in Arizona wear heavy coats when it gets in the 30's?^

A lot of them wear heavy coats before it gets in the 30s. I think it's because it's a novelty for them to wear "winter" clothing, but I mean, 30s is freezing. I'd wear a heavy coat too.

Has it ever snowed in your area?

I've only been here since last February. In that time I haven't noticed any flurries, though Scottsdale is relatively close and I guess last winter they got some. Also, Flagstaff, which is about 2 hours away, has a higher altitude so it gets snow all the time.

Probably won't go to Albany. At least, we haven't really talked about it, but stranger things have happened.
Too bad. I will be in Albany.

How about NEST 2014? Would love to see you and ASU Tickler there.

Okay. Hope you both make it to NEST. 😀
New question: Are there any books published in 2013 that you recommend?

Don't know that I've read any books released this year, but My Father's Arms Are a Boat written by Stein Erik Lunde (illustrated by Øyvind Torseter) looks really great. It was originally published in Norwegian about 5 years ago, but the American edition was released this year. I haven't but skimmed through a few pages I've found online, but it looks about as good a children's book as Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Thanks for the recommendation. I sometimes buy children's books for my grandnephew.

New question: What is your favorite dessert?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back