• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Thanks for the recommendation. I sometimes buy children's books for my grandnephew.

New question: What is your favorite dessert?

Cheesecake is always good, but this Italian place that just opened nearby has the best mini connoli ever.

Do you eat sauerkraut for New Years?

I've only had sauerkraut a few times. It's either a great addition to whatever it's on, or it's super intense and ruins everything. Not my favorite, to be honest. I had no idea it was a New Year's thing.

I've only had sauerkraut a few times. It's either a great addition to whatever it's on, or it's super intense and ruins everything. Not my favorite, to be honest. I had no idea it was a New Year's thing. [/QUOTE]

^It's a Pennsylvania Dutch tradition.^

Do you eat sauerkraut on hot dogs?

Hey, Chicago! Do you still post on the forums or do you restrict yourself just to the TMF chat room?

Ah, cannoli. :hungry: I love it.

New question: Do you prefer to wear pants or a skirt?

I prefer a skirt or a skort with pockets.

New Question: Who on this list would you marry, boff, and kill?: Hillary Clinton, Oprah, Rick Moranis

I guess that you have read that the Chicago area had record snowfall amounts this year already. Do you miss the snow?

I prefer a skirt or a skort with pockets.

New Question: Who on this list would you marry, boff, and kill?: Hillary Clinton, Oprah, Rick Moranis

I would boff none of em, marry Rick Moranis because Hillary's already married and Oprah'd never marry anyone. Then I'd kill him after the wedding because no one would notice.

What made you change your username?

Annie Hall is a movie by Woody Allen and there had been a bunch of stuff out in the news about him diddlin' his kids. When I originally made the screen name, I'd just seen the movie and wasn't aware of him marrying his step daughter or whatever. Anyway, the association between the name and him was starting to creep me out. A lot of people think it was my real name, but I'm not an Annie or a Hall lol. I just tell people to call me M or chicago. 🙂

I guess that you have read that the Chicago area had record snowfall amounts this year already. Do you miss the snow?

I visited for a few days at the end of February. It was between 10 and 20 the whole time and snowed for 3 of the days we were there. I don't necessarily miss the snow (and definitely not the amount they got this year), but sometimes I miss having more seasons lol.

Who are some of your heroes/heroines growing up?

Ha, me. I'm my own hero.

Are there still those wicked looking red clay tiles on everybody's rooves in Arizona just like in E.T? Or did they take the crappy McMansion route nowadays?

do you prefer sunsets or sunrises?

Honestly, sunrises. It's usually really quiet and no one's awake yet. Just a nice moment for some me-time.

Are there still those wicked looking red clay tiles on everybody's rooves in Arizona just like in E.T? Or did they take the crappy McMansion route nowadays?

Maybe? I haven't really noticed. A lot of the houses look the same though. At least where I'm at.

Have you experienced a Dust Storm out there?

Yep, even a haboob! Luckily, I have always experienced them from indoors though lol.

Do you still play your Nintendo?

It's my boyfriend's. Haven't had a chance to play it in some time between work and hanging out with Rhino, but it's sitting in front of the tv waiting for when I feel like some Super Mario All-Stars lol.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back