• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm thinking about leaving this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg your pardon!!:yowzer::yowzer:

The only thing that was blown around her was her negative, rebellious, and combative attitude! Before you pick up her cause and start running with it like an olympic athlete with a baton, look her up and read her posts. They were anything from "look at me, here I am!" to hating "homophobes" and starting a flame war over rats! I'm sorry, she was all over the place. If you want to be respected, then make respectful posts when you're around here! I'll be the first to tell you that if you rock the boat too many times around this forum, someone (or multiple someone's) are going to check you. That's just the way it is; if no one likes that fact, I just don't know what to tell them.

And while you're reading her "contributions" to her short forum career, check to see all the people who tried to help her (including myself) before you make assumptions as to what she wanted. She burst into this forum wanting attention then left in a blaze of attention after she got plenty of it.

She could stay or go, but she has effort to make as well as the rest of us. Respect goes BOTH ways last I checked.

I agree 10,000%!!!!!

Let's hope so~the attitude sucked from the get-go. Good riddance.

Regardless, I think there's some lessons to be learned here for both sexes. Guys~be mellow. She made the mistake of giving off mixed messages and couldn't deal with the aftermath. If a girls says don't contact her, then DON'T contact her. Period.
Girls~grow the hell up. I've said it before and will no doubt say it again. For me, the internet very much mirrors my real life. If you're female and don't have 3 heads, some guys will be attracted, regardless of your age, body type, whathaveyou. LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT INSTEAD OF WHINING. Learn to be gracious for the attention and to turn down guys gently without making them feel like jackasses. It's an art, it takes practice.
End of rant.
XOXO

Hasn't she left yet???

Let's hope so~the attitude sucked from the get-go. Good riddance.

Regardless, I think there's some lessons to be learned here for both sexes. Guys~be mellow. She made the mistake of giving off mixed messages and couldn't deal with the aftermath. If a girls says don't contact her, then DON'T contact her. Period.
Girls~grow the hell up. I've said it before and will no doubt say it again. For me, the internet very much mirrors my real life. If you're female and don't have 3 heads, some guys will be attracted, regardless of your age, body type, whathaveyou. LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT INSTEAD OF WHINING. Learn to be gracious for the attention and to turn down guys gently without making them feel like jackasses. It's an art, it takes practice.
End of rant.
XOXO

Listen to the goddess, Steph. I have personally seen her pm box, her email inbox and seen her in real life. This goddess gets a lot of attention but deals with it very very well!!!

Grazi bellisima!:justlips:

I just think this is an important social skill that somehow got lost along the way. Maybe I'm getting old, or just old fashioned but how stupid are some of these girls? You put yourself out there and then go crying because the guys zoom in and want to know more about you? What gives?
XOXO

Listen to the goddess, Steph. I have personally seen her pm box, her email inbox and seen her in real life. This goddess gets a lot of attention but deals with it very very well!!!

Grazi bellisima!:justlips:

I just think this is an important social skill that somehow got lost along the way. Maybe I'm getting old, or just old fashioned but how stupid are some of these girls? You put yourself out there and then go crying because the guys zoom in and want to know more about you? What gives?
XOXO

i second that! steph has helped me out a lot with stuff along the way and she is very wise. listen to the woman she knows what she's talking about.

Most of us are used to them. So keep 'em coming. No worries. 🙂
Forgive me if I doubt your qualifications to speak on behalf of "most of us." For somebody who seems concerned over my level of confidence, you certainly are in no short supply yourself.

Well, at least there's doubt in this assertion. Anyway, I think there's room for both interpretations. Not really sure why we're even still talking about such an irrelevant, off-the-cuff remark, but whatever.
I guess neither of us got the memo that said it was resolved.

Not sure what you think my argument is yet, but OK.
I "think" your argument is what is being expressed by your posts in this thread. If it's something else, then perhaps you'll consider introducing it to us.

You're living in the land of "ought to be" again.
It's a beautiful place. It's where we all ought to be living.

In reality, not everyone does this for a variety of reasons. Even if they did, depending on the content of the message/reason for the PM, there can be exceptions, oversights, etc. Hell, she may've made a few exceptions herself for all we know. And frankly I doubt anyone who believes that peoples' profiles are absolute has ever seriously tried online dating. Perhaps hers was intended to be 100% absolute, but there's no reason for everyone to assume that right off when it's just not the case for most everyone else.
Well, frankly, I doubt that most people regard dating services as the model by which profiles are to be judged. Regardless of whether one suspects the legitimacy of a profile, doesn't it make better sense to assume a profile means what it says unless proven otherwise? Game Girl made her preferences clear in her profile and by public announcement, and yet you would still defend those who ignore her preferences, based on a vague possibility that she might not mean what she says. That is desperation.

Your melodramatic pronouncements aside, your arguments only further demonstrate an impotence to render that conclusion invalid.
LOL. Hey, at least my arguments make sense. I'm confident they get the point across, and if that confidence offends you, well them's the breaks, kid.

And, given the frequency with which this issue arises, if this could be changed by some practical means, don't you believe it would have been? Clearly none of us has come up with a better solution yet to this problem. And, apparently, neither have you.
Yes, I have, actually. It's very simple. The guys have to be more respectful when PM'ing the ladies. That's my solution. You, on the other hand don't even want to acknowledge the problem, much less offer any solution other than "It is the way it is, so quit bitching about it."

LOL. Now there's the confidence we all know and love. Awesome. Do keep working on that analogy though. And, yes, please continue to complain away as it's so clearly helping us all. Now if you'll excuse me, a damned telemarketer is calling me again....
If the telemarketer is selling clues, this could be your lucky day.

Oh honestly. I'm an 18 year-old girl, and I've only gotten about 5 of those "zomg lemme see ur feet" PMs. Granted, I don't de-lurk very often, but when I do de-lurk I still do not encounter the behavior the OP seems to be disturbed by. Of course, the fact that I'm saying this and posting in agreement with most of the other posters does not mean that I am particularly comfortable with PMs of this nature (from anyone) but I'd never storm off of the site because of it.

WOW! 11 whole pages!!!?!?

The larger/largest issue here....and I'm surprised I made it all 11 pages...but I think it's that sexual site or no sexual site, men do have to find a better way of communicating with women. That we have "anonymity" with the internet never meant that we could be even bigger assholes, if that was even possible...as to say, more than our 100% analog days (pre-internet)...we did that pretty well, too.

Yes, we have issues here at TMF and I don't care if we come at this site with members (male genitalia) and mammaries (female musculature) swingin' in the breeze, we have to treat each other with respect and maturity, whether you are GameGirl, any of the "middle aged men", a woman, an elder or who-ever-you-be.....sex never NEVER should mean we are less humanistic....unluckily, disrespect and ill-concern are all-too-human....but we can fix that...and us....and TMF. We can and should do better than that.

Kids should NOT be here. 18+ adults who act like kids should NOT be here (even if they are 50!). Caring, thinking, sensitive, sexual, open-minded, fun-loving, humanistic, intelligent, thoughtful people SHOULD be here....oh, yeah, SHOULD BE EVERYWHERE!....but let's just try cleaning up this little piece of real estate first, huh?

Peace to all who tickle (respectfully) here,
P.E.T.E.

The larger/largest issue here....and I'm surprised I made it all 11 pages...but I think it's that sexual site or no sexual site, men do have to find a better way of communicating with women. That we have "anonymity" with the internet never meant that we could be even bigger assholes, if that was even possible...as to say, more than our 100% analog days (pre-internet)...we did that pretty well, too.

Yes, we have issues here at TMF and I don't care if we come at this site with members (male genitalia) and mammaries (female musculature) swingin' in the breeze, we have to treat each other with respect and maturity, whether you are GameGirl, any of the "middle aged men", a woman, an elder or who-ever-you-be.....sex never NEVER should mean we are less humanistic....unluckily, disrespect and ill-concern are all-too-human....but we can fix that...and us....and TMF. We can and should do better than that.

Kids should NOT be here. 18+ adults who act like kids should NOT be here (even if they are 50!). Caring, thinking, sensitive, sexual, open-minded, fun-loving, humanistic, intelligent, thoughtful people SHOULD be here....oh, yeah, SHOULD BE EVERYWHERE!....but let's just try cleaning up this little piece of real estate first, huh?

P.E.T.E.

AMEN!

P.E.T.E.

Since Capn already agreed I just say" I THIRD that notion "

The guys have to be more respectful when PM'ing the ladies. That's my solution.
I think this truly innovative contribution makes my point better than anything I could possibly say. Thanks. It's been fun. :wavingguy

For all the 'old guys' that wanted a piece, here's her pic:

EDIT: Took the pic down because apparently she's only 12 in that pic or something. Thought it was more recent than it was and she just looked fairly young to go with her personality. What a gyp. No real point to it now, oh well. IN any case, for those that did, I'm sure you can picture acne up the ass and longer hair.

Because I'm sure she still checks this for the drama. Pass that shit 'roooooooooooooooound!

Last edited:
i might be wrong here, but i think you may have broken some kind of privacy law by posting that. im very sure game girl never gave you permission to post that. im pretty sure this is illegal.

Last edited:
If she posted that pic to Image Shack, anybody can legally link to it. But not to worry, it will likely be censored within the hour.

Why is this thread still alive?????

Why am I posting to a thread that raises the question "Why is this thread still alive????"

I thought you left.....

i might be wrong here, but i think you may have broken some kind of privacy law by posting that. im very sure game girl never gave you permission to post that. im pretty sure this is illegal.

Came back under a new name, hmmmmm?

Why is this thread still alive?????

Why am I posting to a thread that raises the question "Why is this thread still alive????"

I'm asking myself the very same question.
Why do I keep reading this nonsense?

Did you come up with an answer? 😉

im actually kind of surprised at some of the comments that has been made here. i thought this was supposed to be a friendly community. ok i admit game girl should have explained her situation in a nicer manner. but if i had the experience she did id be cautious too. people with bipolar are always defenseive and usually do take things the wrong way. and it clearly stated in her signature that she would not give anyone photos of her. so why did said people ignore this? did they do this jsut to make her upset? im trying to understand but i cant if everyone is acting like children. please jsut help me understand why this i happening and. i might be wrong about her but some of the comments here are making me see differently.

Well, everyone was nicer to her before she started crying about perverts and homophobes every chance she got. Most people didn't care that she wouldn't post a picture, they didn't like her because her attitude sucked. Every conversation turned into a soapbox to show how damn "punk rawk and rebellious" she was, and in turn she pissed everyone off, so people started pissing her off. She shows up to Tickling Media Forum and gets confused when people want to talk about tickling, as opposed to this being a forum for random crap with someone posting some anime picture every now and then.

And that's why people are making fun of her now. A bad attitude, not because she didn't post pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back