• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm thinking about leaving this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call it what you will, it still hurts our community when we chase girls away. Do we really want this to evolve into a sausage-fest?

Call it what you will, it still hurts our community when we chase girls away. Do we really want this to evolve into a sausage-fest?

Do you really want to have to pander to any nonsense a woman demands of you?

I'm glad someone said it....and it's so much more effective coming from a woman. Well said.

However, I think it's clear that a lot of guys around here would answer that question with a resounding "yes"--if not by their words, then by their actions. Pathetic.

LK made a good point and did so gently. I'll be a bit more blunt. Encouraging those people riddled with immaturity and neuroses (that periodically burst forth with ugly and divisive character traits) to stay is not usually beneficial to the health of a community, regardless of whether or not they have a vagina.

Encourage decency and decry ugliness and cruelty regardless of gender, and you'll find this a better place -- and one where women will want to be, if that's your chief concern.

Gosh, I am surprised this thread is still alive!....I guess I might as well weigh in. I haven't read most of this thread but the comments of someone on this page eluded to women leaving the forum and how this should be discouraged.........interesting, because I have been here for over a year on a pretty regular basis and it is RARE for ANYONE to even comment on my contribution to any thread.....I am a female. I'm not a female that does a lot to attract attention to myself, but nonetheless it's hard to believe that just being a female is "valuable" to the majority here. No sour grapes, just an observation. I think the "squeaky wheel" gets the grease...Hence a "I'm leaving this place" rant with 130 posts.

I don't really have an opinion on this issue, I just have noticed that pretty much every member on this forum has posted here so i just wanted my piece of the pie so to speak. haha.

my 2 cents

LK made a good point and did so gently. I'll be a bit more blunt. Encouraging those people riddled with immaturity and neuroses (that periodically burst forth with ugly and divisive character traits) to stay is not usually beneficial to the health of a community, regardless of whether or not they have a vagina.

Encourage decency and decry ugliness and cruelty regardless of gender, and you'll find this a better place -- and one where women will want to be, if that's your chief concern.

agreed. Well put, capn. =)

This is the issue everybody seems reluctant to address.

Exactly what nonsense was Game Girl demanding? For middle age guys to quit PM'ing her? That doesn't seem all that nonsensical to me. Do you honestly consider it pandering if middle aged guys like me just leave her alone as she asks?

Annnnd...speaking of pandering...

I'm glad someone said it....and it's so much more effective coming from a woman. Well said.
Tickling is much more effective coming from a woman. Words of wisdom with which you agree ought to be equally effective whether it comes from a man or a woman, no?

However, I think it's clear that a lot of guys around here would answer that question with a resounding "yes"--if not by their words, then by their actions. Pathetic.
Would those actions include pounding this girl and virtually every female who looks into this forum with private messages? Because that to me seems more pathetic than even the blatant pandering that goes on here.

Mitch, Its good to see both sides but not always.

I have to agree with Bill. I messaged you some time back, and you did not reply. Fine, I accept that. I dont know if you consider me "middle aged" (I'm almost 38, which is much older than 18, but, when I do talk to girls, which is rare, because I'm not around here much anymore, I never message people to ask for pictures, or to cyber. I just like to chat, and get to know people. I have always hoped to build a rapport to chat as people, about tickling, and other things, instead of "Hi, I'm Mitchell, even though you've never talked to me in your life, send me your picture, and let's cyber". For those who do that, it's their way,. but it isnt my way.

As with any site, you will have good experiences with people, and not so good. I try to take the good with the bad. There are really only two choices. Either try to seperate the good from the bad, and realize that in a site of 50,000 people, there are going to be people you dont like. Or, if you find it that unpleasant, then perhaps this isnt the site for you. No one can decide that for you but you.

I can honestly see both sides of the argument in leaving or staying. It really depends on what you expect. Whatever you decide, Good Luck.

Mitch

By seeing both sides in such a liberal way you may just be encouraging an egocentric individual to continue down a path that is not realistic. She should
see the big picture. A simple note on her profile would discourage those
prone to act in an undesirable way.

Single malt Scotch is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Every point you made was/is right on the money and quite valid.

While it should not force you to leave this place, you have of course every right to because of the reasons you have pointed out.
The wife and I are in our mid 40's and would not even consider playing with an 18 year old or anyone under say 25 and even 25 is border line according to the wife. It seems as if the comfort level is more like 30+ (give or take a year or three, lol)
A 50 year old who has desires to play with an 18 year old is like that person wanting to play with children, be it 18 being of legal age or not.
The vast difference between the ages is overwhelming.

The sexual content you mentioned is also a valid point too.
It is sometimes(a lot of the time) over the top with the "sexual" aspect as opposed to just plain tickling! Sometimes too much attention to the nudity than there is to the tickling.

Again, however, the fist full of those who bother you should not dictate whether or not you leave or stay for there are plenty of members here who are in your age group/range with whom you can chat and perhaps some day meet once a trusting friendship has been established.
Be it here or elsewhere, I hope you find what you seek.

Be careful and be safe.

I'm hopeing that I'm just misunderstanding you guys and/or I'm being misunderstood. I'm speaking against guys who harrass girls into leaving. And yes I do encourage decent behavior from the guys in this forum.

Do you honestly consider it pandering if middle aged guys like me just leave her alone as she asks?
Nope, I was actually responding to his much more general point (or it seemed more general when I read it.) You're one of those who eschews political correctness, Drew. You certainly don't make an effort to be gentle with your opinions. I'm surprised you think someone should, just for the purpose of keeping a women on the site.

Would those actions include pounding this girl and virtually every female who looks into this forum with private messages? Because that to me seems more pathetic than even the blatant pandering that goes on here.

Look, I believe this boils down to her maturity level, plain and simple (if the whole thing is legit that is, which I doubt). Women get pounded with PMs. True. When I was new, I sure did. I found it vaguely creepy. Somehow after several months of establishing who I was through posts and politely answering those PMs, or not-so politely answering those PMs, I stopped getting creepy ones. Establish your personality in the open for all to read and that will go along way towards directing what kind of PMs you get. Next step is to handle it maturely and you'll be fine.

Bottom line, if she was "chased" off this site, it's because she allowed herself to be.

I'm hopeing that I'm just misunderstanding you guys and/or I'm being misunderstood. I'm speaking against guys who harrass girls into leaving. And yes I do encourage decent behavior from the guys in this forum.

Yes, yes. You were mis-understood by me. I took your post in MUCH more general way, like you were saying we should be careful of everything we say and do in order to not chase women away. In effect, to try to create a fake reality that would be comfortable for women.

That seemed like a bad idea.

Just asking guys to not harass girls makes much more sense, no matter how pointless it may be 🙂

[Looks around apprehensively]

Is Game Girl still gone?

She is?

Good! 😀

i still think some of you guys are being quite mean towards her. i understand why she thought wrongly about this site. and people saying its teenage angst is being very stereotypical. not all teenagers are attention seekers. ever think she jsut wanted to get her point across about how she felt about how people saw her on this site? she obviously has problems and not the 'teenage angst' kind. i think you should put yourselves in her shoes for just a minute. if you had bad experience with the opposite sex youd be defensive too. ever think maybe her trauma has led her to believe that all men are the same? and i think she thought she was right when guys continued to ask pics of her. shes obviously hurting. and no one here was helping her. i think thats all she was asking for. just for help. and we all blew it.

Annnnd...speaking of pandering...
As the saying goes: "Often in error, never in doubt." Man, that's you all over. Kudos on yet another confidently-stated, but incorrect assessment.

Tickling is much more effective coming from a woman. Words of wisdom with which you agree ought to be equally effective whether it comes from a man or a woman, no?
I really don't even know where you're going with this except to appear argumentative. Now, please tell us all more about how things ought to be, but this time remember to contrast that with the way they actually are. A woman giving a guy advice about women often is more effective than if that same advice came from another guy. I admit this isn't exactly hard science or anything, but is this notion really so difficult to believe?

None of these things are being precisely defined, but they're being thrown about as if everyone knows what people mean by them.

What's "harassment?" Who's pounding anyone with messages? And what rate constitutes a "pounding" or "bombardment" or just "too much"? When exactly is it OK to send a message and when is it not? Who can those messages come from? What constitutes acceptable content for these messages?

For example, 50 PMs coming from just one or two obsessed guys can be stopped by the mods. However, 50 total PMs, where each one is sent independently by 50 different, decent guys--each one unaware of the others' messages, timing, intent, etc.--cannot be stopped by any practical means other than disabling PMs altogether. (Anyone, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.) Both can be viewed as harassment, but one essentially cannot be stopped. To complicate things further, either option might be desired by some, tolerated by others, and hated by still others at any given time.

Bottom line: If a woman is "popular" she will get a lot of PMs. She cannot control who those messages come from or when (excluding the one or two obsessed individuals who can be banned by mods). But she can opt to disable the capability altogether. It's all or nothing.

Last edited:
As the saying goes: "Often in error, never in doubt." Man, that's you all over. Kudos on yet another confidently-stated, but incorrect assessment.
You're absolutely right. I confused "pandering" with "sucking up" when in fact it means something entirely different. My mistake.

A woman giving a guy advice about women often is more effective than if that same advice came from another guy. I admit this isn't exactly hard science or anything, but is this notion really so difficult to believe?
Your philosophy is predicated on an assumption that all women can speak for each other with regards to how best to treat them. An individual female can only say how she herself wants to be treated. I know guys who've made very successful careers in scoring with numerous women. My cousin for example. I would take his advice over how to treat women in general than I would Lynn's, simply because he has more experience approaching women. So yeah, maybe it's a little harder science than you'd like to make it out to be.

What's "harassment?" Who's pounding anyone with messages? And what rate constitutes a "pounding" or "bombardment" or just "too much"? When exactly is it OK to send a message and when is it not? Who can those messages come from? What constitutes acceptable content for these messages?
Feigning ignorance of the exact specifity of these general terms does little to support your argument, Mr. P. Wherever the boundaries specifically lie isn't all that important when they are grossly disregarded altogether. Now I don't claim to be privy to Game Girl's inbox any more than you are, but I have looked at her profile and she's very clear about what kind of PM's are not welcome. I don't know about you, but before I PM a stranger, I check the profile first. That ought to be standard procedure for everybody. In Game Girl's case, any PM's that don't conform to her established criterea would be harrassment, pounding, bombardment, etc.

Bottom line: If a woman is "popular" she will get a lot of PMs. She cannot control who those messages come from or when (excluding the one or two obsessed individuals who can be banned by mods). But she can opt to disable the capability altogether. It's all or nothing.
Game Girl made her wishes known, both in her profile and by public announcement. Your "all or nothing" edict is bullshit, quite frankly. It's no different than saying we have to accept telemarketing phone calls along with legitimate ones, and never complain about them. But I guess it's easy to downplay a problem when you don't personally have to deal with it.

Took it the similarly to how LK did. Sounded like you were promoting women being here no matter how they behaved -- that we should be obsequious and fawning no matter how unpleasant, duplicitous, hateful, threatening or barking mad they are -- for fear that we might be down one woman.

It sounded ludicrous, frankly. There are enough problems here to begin with without petting, coddling and coaxing new ones to stay.

Glad you clarified your point.

I might go back to the ATF. It's full of lulz. XD

Holy shit. No wonder I hated you from the beginning. You're that Anime Goddess girl on ATF. Lollerz.

EDIT: Oh, she's gone already. Well, whatever.

My mistake.
Most of us are used to them. So keep 'em coming. No worries. 🙂
So yeah, maybe it's a little harder science than you'd like to make it out to be.
Well, at least there's doubt in this assertion. Anyway, I think there's room for both interpretations. Not really sure why we're even still talking about such an irrelevant, off-the-cuff remark, but whatever.
Feigning ignorance of the exact specifity of these general terms does little to support your argument, Mr. P.
Not sure what you think my argument is yet, but OK.
I don't know about you, but before I PM a stranger, I check the profile first. That ought to be standard procedure for everybody. In Game Girl's case, any PM's that don't conform to her established criterea would be harrassment, pounding, bombardment, etc.
You're living in the land of "ought to be" again. In reality, not everyone does this for a variety of reasons. Even if they did, depending on the content of the message/reason for the PM, there can be exceptions, oversights, etc. Hell, she may've made a few exceptions herself for all we know. And frankly I doubt anyone who believes that peoples' profiles are absolute has ever seriously tried online dating. Perhaps hers was intended to be 100% absolute, but there's no reason for everyone to assume that right off when it's just not the case for most everyone else.
Game Girl made her wishes known, both in her profile and by public announcement. Your "all or nothing" edict is bullshit, quite frankly.
Your melodramatic pronouncements aside, your arguments only further demonstrate an impotence to render that conclusion invalid. And, given the frequency with which this issue arises, if this could be changed by some practical means, don't you believe it would have been? Clearly none of us has come up with a better solution yet to this problem. And, apparently, neither have you.
It's no different than saying we have to accept telemarketing phone calls along with legitimate ones, and never complain about them. But I guess it's easy to downplay a problem when you don't personally have to deal with it.
LOL. Now there's the confidence we all know and love. Awesome. Do keep working on that analogy though. And, yes, please continue to complain away as it's so clearly helping us all. Now if you'll excuse me, a damned telemarketer is calling me again....

Whatcha' talkin' about "we??"

i still think some of you guys are being quite mean towards her. i understand why she thought wrongly about this site. and people saying its teenage angst is being very stereotypical. not all teenagers are attention seekers. ever think she jsut wanted to get her point across about how she felt about how people saw her on this site? she obviously has problems and not the 'teenage angst' kind. i think you should put yourselves in her shoes for just a minute. if you had bad experience with the opposite sex youd be defensive too. ever think maybe her trauma has led her to believe that all men are the same? and i think she thought she was right when guys continued to ask pics of her. shes obviously hurting. and no one here was helping her. i think thats all she was asking for. just for help. and we all blew it.

I beg your pardon!!:yowzer::yowzer:

The only thing that was blown around her was her negative, rebellious, and combative attitude! Before you pick up her cause and start running with it like an olympic athlete with a baton, look her up and read her posts. They were anything from "look at me, here I am!" to hating "homophobes" and starting a flame war over rats! I'm sorry, she was all over the place. If you want to be respected, then make respectful posts when you're around here! I'll be the first to tell you that if you rock the boat too many times around this forum, someone (or multiple someone's) are going to check you. That's just the way it is; if no one likes that fact, I just don't know what to tell them.

And while you're reading her "contributions" to her short forum career, check to see all the people who tried to help her (including myself) before you make assumptions as to what she wanted. She burst into this forum wanting attention then left in a blaze of attention after she got plenty of it.

She could stay or go, but she has effort to make as well as the rest of us. Respect goes BOTH ways last I checked.

She could stay or go, but she has effort to make as well as the rest of us. Respect goes BOTH ways last I checked.

:bowing:

Just in case anyone's interested, she left on page 4, so should we leave sleeping game girls lie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back