• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm thinking about leaving this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok thats it, you all had your chance to stop me.....not that I wanted you to of course.....but thats it now....I have just pulled on my black leather pants, my black leather lace up boots with chrome studds, my faded grey Motorhead T shirt, my massive black leather trench coat with the sinister, high, raised lapells. I am now getting tooled up with my absurdly extensive array of automatic weapons and piles of ammo and I am going out to my local shopping mall....er.......you know the one....the one with the theatrical costume supplies shop?.....and i am going to hold the place up and steal those two peacock feathers.........the....er.......the ones high up on display on the back shelf.....you must have seen them?........and....and i am just going to walk out the shop with those fuckers.....and ANY one who gets in my way is going to fucking get it!!!!.................."AND ITS ALL GOING TO BE YOUR FAULT YOU LOOSERS FOR NOT SAYING NICE STUFF ABOUT ME WHEN I LEFT.........TOP OF THE WORLD MA!!!.....TOP OF THE WORLD!!!!

"Ok thats it, you all had your chance to stop me.....not that I wanted you to of course.....but thats it now....I have just pulled on my black leather pants, my black leather lace up boots with chrome studds, my faded grey Motorhead T shirt, my massive black leather trench coat with the sinister, high, raised lapells. I am now getting tooled up with my absurdly extensive array of automatic weapons and piles of ammo and I am going out to my local shopping mall....er.......you know the one....the one with the theatrical costume supplies shop?.....and i am going to hold the place up and steal those two peacock feathers.........the....er.......the ones high up on display on the back shelf.....you must have seen them?........and....and i am just going to walk out the shop with those fuckers.....and ANY one who gets in my way is going to fucking get it!!!!.................."AND ITS ALL GOING TO BE YOUR FAULT YOU LOOSERS FOR NOT SAYING NICE STUFF ABOUT ME WHEN I LEFT.........TOP OF THE WORLD MA!!!.....TOP OF THE WORLD!!!!

You are like a revolving door!:blaugh: I've never seen someone leave so much on one thread before!

am i the only one who noticed the quotation marks? hes not serious, hes trying to prove a point.

Hey... Anyone seen Red lately?

heheheh - had to throw that in.

I feel sorry for that young lady. When I first got on the internet I was an "old broad" by her standards - In my forties. I found myself filtering email after email and pm after pm asking for pics and where was I ticklish and all the stuff she's getting now. I learned quickly how to deal with that and all the sexual overtones that came through daily. Some of the stuff was absolutely horrendous so I can understand her frustration. One line I used to use in those kind of pms was is... "would you walk up to a perfect stranger in a bar or restaurant and ask them that? Then what makes it ok for you to ask me that? At times that lead to comments about me being an uptight bitch and at other times is turned our chats into nice discussions and even into some friendships that continue today.

She's young. She's seeking something - nirvana maybe. She's seeking what lots of folks are seeking... the perfect website with only the material she wants to see. The only way she can find that perfect mix is to put it together herself.

Every person here finds bits a pieces of the website that they enjoy and some they don't. The parts they don't enjoy they avoid. Kinda like life don't you think?

I hope she finds what she's looking for.

you know this is why people point fingers at my generation and say we're a bunch of drama queens :disgust:

This IS a friendly community if you choose to see it as such and if you approach people in a friendly way yourself.

As a female member I can confirm, there are those PM's you can clearly live without, but so what. As lots of people already suggested, there are many ways to deal with them and from my experience a friendly, but firm 'thanks, but no thanks' always worked so far.

Sure, there are jerks as well, but if you join an adult forum you should be prepared for them. To make a big deal or even drama out of them is simply stupid IMO, when it's so easy to just ignore them and concentrate on the nice guys.
The jerks are only a few among lots of others who are so much worth getting to know. 🙂

Well said!!!
There are idiots/jerks everywhere, that doesn't mean they have to rule your life.
If you want to join or be a part of a community, you have to take the good with the bad. There are plenty of wonderful people here if you take the time to get to know them, and leave the attitude at home!!! :upsidedow :dog:

Now THAT was funny !!!

I loved the parody. I'm just surprised that it took so lo for someone to do it. Of course, this whole thread has been hilarious from the start.

"Joe"

FatManAtComputer.jpg

For a Game Girl...

she doesn't really have much game.

With that screen name, well...you know.

I hope you all got the James Cagney reference in my final sign off?

Here's a theory

"Game Girl" was never a girl at all, but another guy who's annoyed by the competition that some of the "middle aged" men on the forum represent (Money, experience, not living in Mom's basement, drive their own car, can buy booze legally, can talk to a woman in full sentences, etc) and decided to create this little drama to illustrate how nasty, vile, and evil we all are, chasing off a sweet young thing............ or maybe he was upset because we don't do the prepubescent anime stuff here. :devil2:

And I got the Cagney reference....but do most of these kids even know who Cagney was? Apart from Lacy's partner, of course......

umm

not to be rude, but the way i see it, and i may be wrong, but your practically making fun of her for almost being raped.
some girls might wanna come here just to have a look and not have men gawking at them. i know i dont want attention from men here. especially men older than me.
maybe she didnt want to show a photo of herself because she thought people were just going to use it for sexual pleasure. and maybe she didnt want to be viewed as a sexual figure. i think she was just afraid that something like that would have happened and thats why she was angry.
maybe someone, or maybe even a few people on this forum has caused her to think negative thoughts about this place.
i have seen in one of her threads that she has bipolar disorder. my cousin has bipolar and it is very much a serious matter. its a very serious form of depression and it cant be cured. it can be managed, but the person suffering from this is very fragile and are more likely to commit suicide than most people suffering from normal depression. maybe game girls bipolar was triggered by her near rape experience.
please, dont judge her for all of this. perhaps she was upset because she was reminded of the man that tried to rape her.
maybe the other women who left this forum felt disrespected too. Is there a way we can stop this from happening ever again? we could make this forum a better place if men would stop badgering women for photos and personal information.

sorry if i sounded rude.

Is there a way we can stop this from happening ever again? we could make this forum a better place if men would stop badgering women for photos and personal information.

sorry if i sounded rude.

I've met some really nice guys who could have been accused of badgering me. Even some OLD ONES! Right Pokey? 😉

I don't believe we need to stop this from happening again. I believe that people have to give up after being told no and I believe that people have to grow a little bit of a tougher skin, not only for life on the TMF, but for life in general.

"Come on, people now, smile on your brother. Everybody get together, try to love one another right now....."

lynn floats away on her tie-dyed angel wings made of hemp

not to be rude, but the way i see it, and i may be wrong, but your practically making fun of her for almost being raped.
some girls might wanna come here just to have a look and not have men gawking at them. i know i dont want attention from men here. especially men older than me.
maybe she didnt want to show a photo of herself because she thought people were just going to use it for sexual pleasure. and maybe she didnt want to be viewed as a sexual figure. i think she was just afraid that something like that would have happened and thats why she was angry.
maybe someone, or maybe even a few people on this forum has caused her to think negative thoughts about this place.
i have seen in one of her threads that she has bipolar disorder. my cousin has bipolar and it is very much a serious matter. its a very serious form of depression and it cant be cured. it can be managed, but the person suffering from this is very fragile and are more likely to commit suicide than most people suffering from normal depression. maybe game girls bipolar was triggered by her near rape experience.
please, dont judge her for all of this. perhaps she was upset because she was reminded of the man that tried to rape her.
maybe the other women who left this forum felt disrespected too. Is there a way we can stop this from happening ever again? we could make this forum a better place if men would stop badgering women for photos and personal information.

sorry if i sounded rude.

From what I've seen, there's blame to go around. While it's pretty common knowledge that every woman who makes herself known here gets much more attention than they usually want, Game Girl showed up and announced she didn't really like tickling as much as one would expect someone who bothered sign up for a tickling board to. She got indignant when people dared bring up the subject (because, you know, who the hell wants to talk about tickling on a tickling forum...) and immediately threw a hissy fit over it, claiming every man on here to be perverted and 40. It got to a point where even a lot of women, who I would imagine get the same amount of attention, where telling her to shut up.

It's not really that she got too much attention and was fed up, she felt the need to make a huge deal out of every little thing that upset her. Even if she did get pissed over the amount of attention she got, she still didn't need to go all "PERVERT PERVERT OLD MAN Why do you people want to talk about tickling so much PERVERT PERVERT PERVERT!!!" at those who were respectful towards her.

..and she was 16...so yeah...

And then there are the dudes that we all know have to fuck up everyones fun by doing/saying stupid shit to the few women who do show up, but I don't know what to can be done about them.

And while I don't mean to sound like a heartless prick, almost raped is a commonly used excuse on the internet, so while I don't want say "all she's full of shit!", I don't really believe it 100%...

8 friggin' pages?

I'd love to see a new policy in place regarding these types of threads:

Once a poster even suggests that they're leaving the TMF for any reason, the Mods should just delete the thread and their username. Poof! Done.

As I read this thread further, it truly amazes me how some things are on this site, and I'm beginning to understand why Game Girl wanted to leave.
One of the posters in this thread accused Game Girl of being a guy. Can someone tell me how they know this? Have we seen her on cam? Has anyone talked to her? It seems to me that far too many people on this site, the minute some girl doesn't cyber, or ingratiate the hundreds of messages new girls get each day, say "Okay, guy".

That to me is hogwash. I'm far from naive, and I'm sure, that both on this site, and all over the internet, there are guys posing as girls, and maybe vice versa. However, what I see from reading this thread, was an unhappy, frustrated person, who was just tired of being bombarded, and attacked. I didnt agree with everything Game Girl posted in this thread, and I made my points clear. However, looking at it from her perspective, maybe I would have left too, if I had encountered the BS she had.

Mitch

Just a word in defence of the "middle aged white male". Both sides of the pond these days this is a term of abuse, we are new N***ers it seems! I am amongst their number these days. There is nothing i can do about it, I used to be a kid, a youth, a young man....all fairly innocuous terms, but now, I have been transformed in to something very negative, something to be abused and scorned in certain quarters, simply because I am a little older.

What I HAVE become in my view, and no doubt the view of many men of my age is a bit more responsible, more likely to be in regular work, paying a lot more tax, more politically aware, more likely to vote, more tolerant, more stoic, a little more experienced about life in general, and far more appreciative of women.

I would think this describes a great many "white middle aged males" and no doubt describes many of the white middle aged males on this site. I love women of all ages and I love to see young naked women as well. It does not follow that I am a danger to young women or that "white middle aged males" in general are a danger to young women on this site.

If a guy is that way inclined, to be a pest or a nuisance to women or worse, I dont think white and middle aged men hold an excusive patent.

Is it the view of those who treat me with such scorn that I no longer have a right to a sexual indentity, sexual preferences, sexual urges simply because I am a white middle aged male?

I suspect these same people would never dare suggest the same rules should apply to middle aged women.

So, yes, I am a white middle aged male and I still have a sexual indentity and a sexual drive and I love pictures of naked women over a wide range of ages....including yes....shock horror....young women, but it does not follow that I or the vast majority of men of my age and colour represent a physical threat to women.

So just knock it off ok?

I'd love to see a new policy in place regarding these types of threads:

Once a poster even suggests that they're leaving the TMF for any reason, the Mods should just delete the thread and their username. Poof! Done.

I don't know about that, MrP. If you were thinking of leaving, but perhaps were just frustrated and needed to know that people recognized you here, I'd like to try and change your mind.

Besides, if someone really wishes to leave, they might make a cursory announcement, and then go. The cry for attention begins when they keep coming back to debate posting contributors.

red indian; Both sides of the pond these days this is a term of abuse said:
Red, with all due respect;

I was with your entire post with one exception, hence the sentence I quoted. I have no desire to hijack this thread any more than it already has and certainly don't want a race war coming out of it. But, I must state one fact; everyone (who's lucky that is) gets older, and even old! But only one group of people remains black or the "N***ers" so it's not exactly an apples-to-apples comparison.

But I do understand what you mean by getting dissed because one is in a certain age group because I'm right there with you. I'm amazed at how older generations are looked upon as burdens and objects of disrespect. I thought that only happened in America, thanks for letting me know it's a global issue.

I take your point, sorry to anyone including you if i went to far in order to make my point, it was a little over the top, especially in a US context. My apologies.

Glad to find the rest of the post found a resonance for you.

Like a moth to a flame I am here with everyone else.

So much to say so much to say so much to say...

1. I can say I only read GG posts for the same reason a person that hates Howard Stern listens to him.

2. I have seen a picture.

3. She's not gone.

4. I bet half of the people pm'ing her did so because she told everyone not to. That's like telling the rats not to eat the cheese.

5. What am I going to do without witnessing the pseudoamericanization of the English language? XD

6. Oooo he ATF told you this place is bad! Whoopty shit.

OK I'm done. See you in a few days everyone...

I have to say (assuming that you haven't gone yet), that yes I sympathise with you fully and if I had an 18 year old daughter I would not be best pleased if she was being harrassed on t'internet, but if you are getting harrassed by 50 year old perverts, have you not thought of reporting them to the moderators!! (after all that is part of their job).

It has been said many times on this forum when people post about being harrassed that the majority of us in this community are nice and honest people, and it is a great place to hang out, but as the saying goes "you always get at least one prick in a rose bush".

On the maturity issue raised earlier in this thread, I'd like to weigh in.
I don't necessarily think Game Girl's problem was immaturity.
After all, you won't find someone less mature than me on the TMF and I love it here. :jester:
If you question my immaturity, check my post history, if you dare. :jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back