• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, that's in the District of Columbia, way on the eastern side of the country. It's not actually a state per se though. To be honest, not to offend anyone here who may be from there, but the crime rate there's pretty high. I think it was in one of the top ten most dangerous places in the country.

Oh, thanks for that!
Holding out on. That was it.

🙂

So make up a character and submit it too you...where does one submit it? I enjoy RPing and this stuff looks fun, is there any character concept that would be beneficial to the game?

-> Blackmagicjack...

So, I'll take Kim's thread for a ride. She's got plenty, can spare one.

Unless you feel like reading through all of my rants in the rules and history subforums, you need a smattering of what Aygomenia is about.

At its core, it is a cybertickling game in character.
Not unlike a fetish cosplay party.
Cassandra had the idea, I created the setting. We run the game.

The gaming setting, I believe, is fairly unique: it revolves around a parallel Earth scenario, with some magic and some fantasy races.
The overall theme is later Roman empire with low-key magic: you get legions, not knights, you get klinamic art, not spell slots.

I posted maps, char sketches and some pages of local history.
It is nowhere as well developed as any commercial campaign setting, but on the plus side it is original, and so far, free of charge.

😀

Gaming mechanics revolve around Day/Location threads [that is, to keep game tidy, I usually close older day threads, and open new ones as time passes] and a diceless action-resolution-system - not unlike freeform chat RPGs.

If you'd like to give it a try, you can check the latest thread, Day 07, and see what's going on over Northern Tharagya.

🙂

Kimiko! you and me, this saturday! post fest, all day, baby! i'm free all day, so i can post like a mad man on speed.

Bignorm868 said:
Kimiko! you and me, this saturday! post fest, all day, baby! i'm free all day, so i can post like a mad man on speed.
Is the post fest a private thing or can anyone join?

Allright will do that, was thinking of a freed slave who was a bodyguard to an important noble. Martial artist...there's a greek martial arts isn't there?

Sure: your char could either be an athlete or an arena fighter.
Just avoid calling him a "martial artist", to preserve the classic flair, and you can use most fantasy stereotypes.

Athlete works just fine, basically an educated man who has unarmed fighting skills, just recently released to find his way in the world...Will sketch ou a background but that's the basic premise.

So, in DnD-speak, you'd like to play a monk.
We now have to shoehorn *that* in a kungfu-free world.
No small task.

We'll work on that; just keep in mind the overall theme. 😉

Kalamos said:
So, in DnD-speak, you'd like to play a monk.
We now have to shoehorn *that* in a kungfu-free world.
No small task.

We'll work on that; just keep in mind the overall theme. 😉

I will, and perhaps I'll even do some research on Roman unarmed combat styles. I think if we focus more on wrestling and fist-cuffs, and less on flying crane kicks it will come out all right. And somewhere I have to fit a tickle fetish in there somwhere...challenges are good.

Yes, it was my thought.
You could even keep some of the philosophic background, if you played an Aygosian [elven] or Aygos-related [half-elven] character.

Aygosians hold that mind can control matter to a degree, and it would make sense if some of their theories had been applied to fighting as well.

Ok, I'll be looking in it too.

lonelykimiko said:
, and my favourite period of history would be the Peninsular campaign, and basically the whole period around 1780 - 18 0ish.

Whereas my favourite period of history is the far future... :weird: 🙂

Of course, now, if you don't mind, I should go.
I don't wanna be early on yesterday.

Sockstickler said:
Ah, then count me in 😀
I might show up; though I caught a nast little cold; I've been puking all morning, AND still went to class! 🙄 I thought it will never end...😛

well, though its back like 5 pages, however, it happened only yesterday, so I'll vote that u dont change ur title, and see what the future hold. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back