• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant isolationism as in the way America seperated itself from the rest of the world, staying out of the way. Then they came along and supplied the British and the Germans with weapons undiscriminatly. It was only when the Germans sunk the lusitania that the Americans decided to join in. Of course, nobody thought it was important that the Lusitania was also carrying a large shipement of weapons for Britain...

Hey, the lil girl saved Kymis's bacon!
Show her some gratitude!

😀

Lol sorry about that, I like the Americans as people and everything. Hell, I want to move to America. I just get a bit riled up when I see some of the history with them. I've not seen or heard everything, so I could be wrong of course....

Hehe it was good 🙂 . I'm liking the story so far, even if I do get a little eager sometimes. I just tend to get carried away when I start writing, and move onto stories.....

Ohhh, that isolationism. Ok, let me think. *Goes back into my mental vault. Man it's dusty in here* That part was pretty much glossed over I think, to the point where I can't remember much, if anything, about that.

Gotta hand it to you, you had a brilliant leader in Roosevelt. But what was all of that Prohibition stuff about >.< . did they really think that would work?!

I know, it's a bit of a problem when I do the narration thing.
I tend to control players much more than cassandra does.

But since she oversees the tickling aspect already, I usually oversee combat and overland movement.
Basically because I'm the only one who knows Aygomenian geography...

I guess it's easier for players when action revolves around tickling alone.

😉

Well, Brits ousted puritans, and they found a new land over American.
A lot boils down to that.

*shrugs* Beats the hell out of me. I mean, people have this bizarre need to fill themselves full of things they know will kill them, like alcohol and smokes, but they do it anyway. I guess they're just crazy.
Oh, and you mentioned moving to the US. Any idea which part yet? I've been all over the western half, so I can suggest some really nice areas, depending on what you like.

Actually I don't like the tickling aspect too much.
I eagerly leave that part to cassandra.

No idea yet. Probably somewhere up north, cause I prefer the cold. America is so much cheaper than Britain though! You don't even want to know about house prices here >.< .

Tis fair enough. I just enjoy writing the stories. On that note, might try another one soon for the story's section ^^ .

Well, you don't want to know about welfare and healthcare over there...

😉

True, we do have the NHS. We got a lot of good stuff going for us. To be honest I'm never really that bothered about getting ill though. And morbid as it sounds, worst comes to worst I'm happy just to let it happen...

lonelykimiko said:
No idea yet. Probably somewhere up north, cause I prefer the cold. America is so much cheaper than Britain though! You don't even want to know about house prices here >.< .
Well, in that case, I may sound biased, but if you like the cold, I'd have to recommend Washington state, at least the western half. The eastern half is like Tatooine or Commenor. You might like Montana or Wyoming too. I spend a lot of my time on vacations there. Washington's your best bet though, especially if you like snow and stuff like that.

By asking me.
And reading here:

-> http://www.tickletheater.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52

Just ask along, it's not like I'm holding something back on Kim - or whatever the idiomatic phrase for "keeping secrets with somebody".

Just ask along, it's not like I'm holding something out on Kim.

😀

Last edited:
Sockstickler said:
Well, in that case, I may sound biased, but if you like the cold, I'd have to recommend Washington state, at least the western half. The eastern half is like Tatooine or Commenor. You might like Montana or Wyoming too. I spend a lot of my time on vacations there. Washington's your best bet though, especially if you like snow and stuff like that.

Careful man, there are some very beautiful and unique places in Eastern Washington 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back