• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly enough, mine is the 100 years war.

😀 😀 😀

Gotta love those welsh longbows.

Well they did totally change the way wars were fought at the time. You should, if you haven't already, try reading a set of books by Bernard Cornwell, the Grail quest series. They are very good, and as always Cornwell gets his facts pretty much perfect ^^ .

That's him. Bought the whole collection, when I went to York.

blast from the past there. Think I owned all of them pretty much, and the sciences ones. I'm no history expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I find it interesting, and I'm always learning more! 😀 .

You mean the Harlequin?
You might try his Sharpe saga. 😉
They tell me it's engrossing.

Lol I've read the entire Sharpe saga and watched the films ^^ . I love those books! 😀 .

lonelykimiko said:
blast from the past there. Think I owned all of them pretty much, and the sciences ones. I'm no history expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I find it interesting, and I'm always learning more! 😀 .
Would you take a civil union into consideration...?

I guess you already own the whole Osprey collection, do you?

I'm not a marriage type.
But you can have a white dress if you are so inclined.

Oh-ho! Sounds like we've got a proposal here, ladies and gentlemen!
Hmmm, for a custom title, if you still wish to go that way, maybe "Married...with Kalamos"!

alright alright alright, I thought of another title....."that girl".

Ah... you'd love how they presented Agincourt Battle in crisp watercolour panels.

Whoa, guys, I'm not picking *on* her.
I just like her pick of books.

😉

An odd set maybe, but read any Harry Turtledove? He does some good sci-fi, Alternate History and Fantasy stuff 🙂 .

I happen to have two copies. One is in english.

I'm sure my bookshop will root it out for me. Not like I haven't bought enouigh off them already!

Isn't he the man behind the Legion of Videssos?
Where do think I got the whole idea of Aygomenia?

YES! 😀 Wowness, thought noone else had read that! I've been reading a lot of his American civil war stuff too. And the worldwar series, which if I explained it you would just laugh 😛 .

Got the hint, there.

And besides, I'm no genius at maths, but it would definetly cost far less over your fav bookstore.

😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back