• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be some distinctive characteriistic

Not that I can think of...unless I can get two bits of my hair to stick straight out of my head. ^^
*affixes name tag to back*

Last edited by a moderator:
I hit the edit button instead of the post button it seems. XD Posting too fast.

Anyway...

GEL! Hmm...a nametag could work. Perhaps a school field trip is occuring then. XD

My problems with the 30 second time limit between posts; see it too much again.

LOL Yes...you'll need one too unless we do tape a "gaping mouth" picture to your face. XP

Who not? Do you deny that the gaping-mouth-mask would be truly and infinately awesome?

*Union attacks Hungarian*

nessonite said:
Who not? Do you deny that the gaping-mouth-mask would be truly and infinately awesome?
But would I be able to make a satisfactory one is the question.

It's not as if Kimura's mouth is a complicated artistic masterpiece. There are a lot of different options there. I still rather like the idea of photographing your own gaping mouth and blowing it up to rediculous proportions, and using that. XP

*ponder*

Dont know how much it would screw with your vision but there is some sort of material that you can see out of but will appear opaque from the outside.

Nothing much that can screw with my vision more than it already has been by nature. XD What might this be? Or do we not know names? Is a search on?

I will make that my mission tonight. I really have no clue as to what it might be. Ive seen fabrics with that sort of effect though I dont think you could see well enough through them. I know Ive also seen a similar thing done on goggles (like the type used when motorcycling) in hard plasctic....thogh I assume you'd still need to wear your glasses for the purpose of...well...seeing. ^^ How bad are your eyes? XP

I'm blind. Without glasses, anything beyond a foot or so blurs and anything beyond three or four feet is mush. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back