• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD well you could get contacts. Or we;d need some way to retrofit your own glasses with something. ^^

I'd suggest contacts; takes some getting used, but once thats overwith, life's a lot simpler....then again, there is always the issue that you cant really rub your eyes...

Thats 2 thread that have gone off topic by the people who tell me not to go off topic! Oh sweet sweet irony 😛 .

Yeah, compared to these two nowadays, you're the queen of staying on topic 😛

Is that poetic justice? XD XD XD

To be fair...I logged about as many posts as you do on a "light" day. XD

hold on gimme that crown.

*Yoinks crown from LK

I gotta polish it good if it's gonna reflect light better than Kalamos' armour and helmet 😛

*vigourously polishes crown until it becomes so bright, it can blind people. hands crown back to kimiko.

Here you go!

*Is blinded by the light Kimi's crown is reflecting. Then, when she turns her head, the light focuses through sheer coincidence into a laser beam, and my head is sliced off*

My head: That's gonna give me a headache in the morning...*groan* (Realises it IS morning where he is) OwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWwwwwwwww!

Hey LK, u can use that crown to warn wayward ships of the cliff side. 😀

*watches as koopa's head talks while separated from his body.

Anyone have a horse and pumpkin?

Makes it more interesting to perform head surgery on onself whilst unconscious, though... 😀

*koopas minds consumes the crown* :weird:

Kimi, I hope you meant Ness when you said that the ones who are telling you stop taking over the threads ARE taking over the threads....😛

Well, seeing as how she and HDS are the ones bitten by the thread takeover bug, I'd say it's a safe bet 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back