• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness and HDS, if anything I've learned, are easily the most random people of all of us.

From what I've read, that's pretty accurate. They both seem like really good people though. Just...really random.

Aw no problem. Perfectly understandable 🙂 I've got to ask, how do you manage the kind of hours you seem to be pulling there?

Well, yeah, but it's like 6:20 pm here, and what time is it there?
Edit: Dang, now I'm a senior member?! When the heck did that happen?!

They do, but if you run into a pack of them, fleas will be the least of your worries 😎

Hmmm, I like that idea. You can't really say it's arrogant or anything, because it's true. I think she is one of the most well liked people here, if not the most. You may have just hit the nail on the head.

ever since she joined, the forums are on fire, blazing through 4 or 5 pages a day (i have browser set to view 40 posts per page)

the title i mentioned above is very true! *hugz kimiko*

Yeah, the place does seem to be a lot more alive since she got here. I've still got my browser on like 10 pages, so you can imagine how much it looks like threads grow to me. That is the perfect title for her *hugs her too* and when she comes back on, I'd be happy to co-sponsor this title if you want 😀

"Grand High Poobah of posting" - another random title thought, brought to you by the man who didn't bring you beer milkshakes!

(Sorry, that last part was an homage to an early Red Dwarf ep)

The posting poster girl? My IMAGINATION (draws faded rainbow above head - the following was a Spongebob reference) is at it's lowest

The Kimikado? (Tribute to Gilbert & Sullivan...apologies if someone has already suggested it. I don't have the time or patience to search through 31 pages of this thread.)

I don't think anyone's suggested that yet. What's it mean, if I may ask?

Sockstickler said:
Edit: Dang, now I'm a senior member?! When the heck did that happen?!

....when you became a senior member?...😛

Kimi Talko? 😉

Sockstickler said:
I don't think anyone's suggested that yet. What's it mean, if I may ask?
Mikado is an archaic title for the emperor of Japan. It is most famous in the English-speaking world as the title of the hilariously satirical operetta by W.S. Gilbert and Arthur Sullivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back