• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, now Kimiko's really gonna start posting a lot... calling her the equivalent of an emperor is like adding oil to a fire! 😀

Well, I think she already got the crown. Ah well *begins practicing my bowing*

What's a snakebite? And no wonder you're blended. Rough night I take it?

Oh ok. I've never heard of that combo. Sounds interesting. *holds up three fingers* How many fingers do you see?
And congratulations on breaking 2,000 posts 😀 That's quite a milestone!

Last edited:
koopacooper said:
And this is the sort of reason why I'm a complete tee-total. 😀

Where's the fun in that! You dont get te joy of the day after, and the frantic search for anything liquid as soon as you wake up. And that horrible feeling that a badger came along in the middle of the night and did something horrible in your mouth >.< .

lonelykimiko said:
Where's the fun in that! You dont get te joy of the day after, and the frantic search for anything liquid as soon as you wake up. And that horrible feeling that a badger came along in the middle of the night and did something horrible in your mouth >.< .

I stand by my previous statement. Why would I want to feel as though a badger (why a badger? :wooha: ) shat in my mouth in the night?

so you can find your mouth and finally feed yourself? 😛

Kimi, are you OK? You've only made 16 posts since yesterday....feeling alright? 😉

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder about that too. Another couple of weeks like this and I'll be caught up to her 😛

*after an unknown incident, socks has begun to make his charge on kimiko's post lead.

I'm taking bets now! Kimiko puts young gun in his place, or will the young gun prove he's top gun and overtake Kimmy?

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW! 😛

If I do catch up to her, it will be something that will take a few months, so you'd have plenty of time to find good seats for the show 😛

What odds are you giving on Kimi overtaking Nessie by the end of next year, Big Dogg? If it's better than 2 to 1 on, I'm in. 😀

Now there's a contest I'm willing to take part in! I've got fifty bucks on Kimiko. More after I get paid 😀

"Hahahahahhahahahahaha!", she laughed! "The fools believe I'm slowing down my posting, that they have a chance. They dont realise its all part of my evil scheme!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back