• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe I aint that nice ya muffins. So what we all upto tonight? I get tomorrow off 😀 .

Well that's really cool! I know you've been pretty wiped the last few nights, or mornings, or whatever time it is there. What time is it there anyway?

Ay caramba. Not much of a morning person I'm guessing. It's about 9:27 pm here.

Yeah, you might like it. It's a lot like getting knocked out by a blunt object or too many drinks, but you usually feel a lot better when you wake up than you did going in.

Oooooo, will make a change. Normally I just bang my head against the table till the tiredness goes away...

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun. That's sort of like sleep, but when you wake up, you wonder about the license plate number of that truck.

muf·fin
noun.

1. A small, cup-shaped quick bread, often sweetened.
2. An English muffin.

[Possibly from Low German Muffen, pl. of Muffe, small cake, from Middle Low German.]

lonelykimiko said:
muf·fin
noun.

1. A small, cup-shaped quick bread, often sweetened.
2. An English muffin.

[Possibly from Low German Muffen, pl. of Muffe, small cake, from Middle Low German.]

So Socks is a small cup-shaped bread? ...very well

Sockstickler said:
A small, cup-shaped QUICK Robot bread 😎

Fixed and better. 😉

well, this thread wasnt alive much last night....CLEAR *brings in shocking thingies from ER* highest volts......*looks at man who brought the thingie in*you know what ur doing right?....RIGHT?....hey, thats not funn.....AAAHAAHRHRARARHAHRHRHARH! XD

*comes back apperantly a few days later than "tomorrow" 😛* wow, that tasted like reality...XD AND THA THREAD IS REVIVED! 😀...or so I hope. 😉

lonelykimiko said:
No idea yet. Probably somewhere up north, cause I prefer the cold. America is so much cheaper than Britain though! You don't even want to know about house prices here >.< .

you know, in american, the farther you live up north, the higher the price on EVERYTHING is. down here in florida, it's just right temperature, prices are really low.

example: you can get an apartment here for an average of $450 a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back