• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
lonelykimiko said:
muf·fin
noun.

1. A small, cup-shaped quick bread, often sweetened.
2. An English muffin.
3. A pet name for individuals, such as Sockstickler.

[Possibly from Low German Muffen, pl. of Muffe, small cake, from Middle Low German.]

Forgot to add point 3. Silly me ^^ .

Cheapest house in my area to buy is around £100,000, and thats for a terraced 2 bedroom 1 lounge 1 kitchen place. that equates to about $177,164.76 I think.

So what do you think of Goddess of Posting? Or have you given up on that, and decided to see how it changes by itself? 😀

Lol that is for a very small house! Like I say, stupid house prices here. Average rent where I am is about £200 a month, which is $354.399.

...I knew that gas prices were a killer in Hungary, but then again, I never rented a house there, so I never got a taste of European house prices....geez...

Don't know if it shifts the balance at all, but our minimum wage is £5.05 per hour for over 21's, which is $8.94

Hehe 😉 . If gothic kitty didnt sound so darn clechaised, I'd take that!

I ran out of ideas after my first post. Why not just "Screw titles"....lol

lonelykimiko said:
Hehe 😉 . If gothic kitty didnt sound so darn clechaised, I'd take that!

well, since I have no clue what clechaised means, I vote u do take it. 😉

wow, its about the same here....(US I mean)...actually, some places pay between 5-7 box, I think, so we might have it a bit lower. 😉

lonelykimiko said:
Don't know if it shifts the balance at all, but our minimum wage is £5.05 per hour for over 21's, which is $8.94

Is that really was the minimum wage is now? I thought it was £4.50 - hmm...*says he, on £7.42/hr 🙂 *

Prices round here are ridiculous, but then again, we do live in London. Our house *I will NOT break into song... 😛* is currently valued at somewhere in the region of £270k - 4 bed, 3 reception though.

She means clichéd.

Dictionary.com: repeated regularly without thought or originality; "ready-made phrases

"Gothic Kitty Goddess"? 🙂

As far as house prices go, that's about comparable to some of the prices in the county where I live here. If you go up north into King and Snohomish counties though, you are going to wind up paying an arm and a leg.

Kitty whos wishes to be Goth? .....

Kitty Goth?>.>....

MONKEYS?! XD

If it's what I'm thinking of, then yes, it would be more than vaguely uncomfortable.

You wanna talk high cost of living? In the town next to mine the median house cost is about 2 million. My town isn't much lower. >=[
This means if I ever want to move it's gotta be faaaaar away cause I can't afford to live anywhere near here. T_T

Socks... what town you live in? I'm currently in the pac. Northwest, south of King County as well... PIERCE COUNTY, WHAT?!

Well, currently residing in Milton, Fife, and Edgewood area, A place I refer to as... "The Greater Fedgeton Area"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back