• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm somewhere in the Graham, Puyallup, Spanaway, Parkland area, or "Grapuspanpark."

I like that name. Grapuspanpark... I'll use it to refer to that area with my... friends from that area. But hey, if you knew me, you'd already know me... cuz... I'm me. And I do that knowing thing quite well.

I could add Tacoma in there, but the name's pretty long already. We also sometimes refer to Spanaway as Spudaway.

*A bright light appears and a door opens*

*Kimiko walks out of a different door*

koopacooper said:
"Insert kitten here"

>_< Roffle.

reminds me of the time i had a bunny stuck in my clogged... never mind. :sigh:

Yeah, you know, a little prune juice would have flushed that right out of there 😛

Sockstickler said:
Yeah, you know, a little prune juice would have flushed that right out of there 😛

just been acting wierd lately, right now i'm head banging to country music... what's wrong with me? :weird:

then my life must be from one crazy national lampoon movie

Ugh, tell me about it. My dad's so used to it, whenever he sings to something, even the hardest rock song out there, he keeps trying to add a country twang to it *shudders* :sad:

Haha. Gotta admit, I'm partial to blues traveller, not really country but a bit of influence in there...

That's ok. Blues Traveller's good, but when he puts in BR5-49 and Ozark Mountain Daredevils, it's just like "Uh uh."

no, was head banging to shania twain's up!

... that's bad.

lonelykimiko said:
Don't know either of those to be honest 😛 .
Consider yourself lucky. OMD has one song where a bunch of them are doing really bad jobs of trying to cluck like chickens.

if it gets any worse, i might hafta break out with faith hill...

*shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back