• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, Camden rules so hard. I got me some smexy pants out of Black Rose in Camden, and the army surplus shop sells black Levi's for between £10 and £15. It's so DAMN cool. I also picked up a long, black, Polish army jacket and a black button up shirt. So so cheap and so so cool.

A lot of people I know 'round here say they wanna leave London. Personally, I don't see why... :happy:

Or just plain "Catwoman". 🙂 Hey, it's a classic...or what about a parody of it? "Kittylady", maybe? 😛

Been sick last time in London.

Gotta blame McDonald's.
No, not the clan...

😀

*pictures a load of McDonalds employees in kilts, waving claymores in the air*

XD

Well... at leat my second name ain't Campbell...

XD

And on those McDonald's employees with kilts and Claymores, just remember, in the end, there can be only one 😎

Sockstickler said:
And on those McDonald's employees with kilts and Claymores, just remember, in the end, there can be only one 😎

Burger king ^^ .

Sockstickler said:

Claymores? the directional anti-personel mine? why would you give micky-dee's employees those weapons... and kilts... for god's sakes....

I was refering to the huge Scottish swords :

Attachments

• claymore-ben_nevis.jpg
    claymore-ben_nevis.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 13
yeah, braveheart swords, ok. not claymore mines....

Bignorm868 said:
yeah, braveheart swords, ok. not claymore mines....

Had Wallace had Claymore mines, braveheart woulda been different, terrifyingly more violent too. But fun, wallace and their soldiers showin their bare asses and gettin claymore shrapnel all over their bottoms

"War, its fantastic!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back