• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Labyrinth of Laughters

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalfgan

TMF Poster
Couldn't find a thread about this game, so I created a new one.

I am stuck at a certain place (attachement -> picture). If you step on these weeds you get pushed back. Does anyone know how to proceed?

Thanks for your help, dennyzz 🙂

Another question: At two points in the game it crashed with a cryptic japanese (?) error message. I think the game doesn't find a soundfile.
Anyone knows this problem and how to solve it?

It's true, the game is looking for a missing sound file in the SE folder (I think the name got changed), so it's trying to grab a file that "no longer exists".

Open up the attached zip, drag and drop this file into your SE folder and all should be fixed.

i too have a problem
it trys to start and says that a musik file is missing
its called madoumushi/battle7 or something
does someone know what that is ?

That's quite odd. You shouldn't be missing any music files - it's just the one SE file that gives problems.

Ummm hmm, let's see... First, did you download AND install the RTP for RPG Maker VX? You'll need a separate one for each kind of RPG Maker installed (There's one for XP which Screamer's Kusuguru Project uses, VX which Labyrinth of Laughter and Tower of Gargelesis uses, and one for VX Ace).

Second, what sort of antivirus do you have? It might be screwing with your download/unzips. And what operating system is on your computer?

Does anyone know if they translated it past the Thieves den yet?

The translation on this game has been ceased. However, daabura is still continuing the game. The next chapter is up and it's a long one. I like where the story is going. A real shame that no one wants to translate. Tho I can't blame them. Japanese is not an easy language to transfer into english.

While we could get people to translate the game for us, and I personally would LOOOOOOoooove to have that bonus scene at this chapter's ending be fully translated...cuz it's so hot -drools- Actually, there wasn't as much tickling in this chapter/dungeon as I thought there'd be. :huh Kindof barren.

Still, even if we get the game translated, it wouldn't be allowed to be posted here after the artist included that whole "event" involving the little animal girl and the robot. TT rules and guidelines are strict and show that we do not tolerate such things being posted her. Quite immoral, even sucker punched Xtreme's morality and made him sick. Still...I'll keep playing and getting semi-translations...cuz I reeeaalllyy wanna be in the desert right now since you get back the Brawlist (who has her feet as her weak spot <3). I just wish I knew if there were any more secret scenes like in the Thieves Den throughout the game!

The translation on this game has been ceased. However, daabura is still continuing the game. The next chapter is up and it's a long one. I like where the story is going. A real shame that no one wants to translate. Tho I can't blame them. Japanese is not an easy language to transfer into english.
More than merely dreading the language barrier, having to copy/paste old dialog over to a new version's updated areas strikes me as particularly painful.

Oh yeah, I definitely understand the lack of want to translate. If I was worth half a damn at it I'd give it a shot, but in the meantime there are so many other projects to be had this can wait. Besides, the longer we wait, the more the story happens and less slamming your head on the keyboard from having to re-translate updates.

While we could get people to translate the game for us, and I personally would LOOOOOOoooove to have that bonus scene at this chapter's ending be fully translated...cuz it's so hot -drools- Actually, there wasn't as much tickling in this chapter/dungeon as I thought there'd be. :huh Kindof barren.

Still, even if we get the game translated, it wouldn't be allowed to be posted here after the artist included that whole "event" involving the little animal girl and the robot. TT rules and guidelines are strict and show that we do not tolerate such things being posted her. Quite immoral, even sucker punched Xtreme's morality and made him sick. Still...I'll keep playing and getting semi-translations...cuz I reeeaalllyy wanna be in the desert right now since you get back the Brawlist (who has her feet as her weak spot <3). I just wish I knew if there were any more secret scenes like in the Thieves Den throughout the game!

Ahh... shame... I'd translate it myself but my japanese isn't that great.... and google translate is horrendous

Ahh... shame... I'd translate it myself but my japanese isn't that great.... and google translate is horrendous

Yea, this is pretty much what I've been doing. Sometimes the translations don't even come through (Google seems to like putting "Mother" in with the laughter, and I'm pretty sure that's not what they're saying lol). Still, if you've got a little bit of wit, you can further translate in your head what the poor translations mean.

Still, if you've got a little bit of wit, you can further translate in your head what the poor translations mean.

Agreed. I could detect a lot of that in Xtreme's translations of the game so far. Assimilating that English vernacular along with the original Japanese intent makes it a bit easier to identify with; it allows for a smoother understanding of the story and its characters. He's certainly done a great job with said translations. ^^

But to affirm what you pointed out earlier, posting the continued translation of that iffy scene would indeed be in violation of the forum's guidelines. In fact, now that I think of it, weren't there a few scenes back in the Thieves' Den where some children were tickled? That alone pushes the threshold for the forum.

I'd suggest, if anyone wishes to pick up where Xtreme left off (or if he decides to continue, himself), to simply alter said scenes and themes that are in conflict with the forum rules, if it's to be continued and posted at the Theater. Personally not much of a fan of irritating censorship laws regarding creative material, as has been the issue of many videogames and movies and such, but as long as it doesn't alter the core story much (and given the original creator's approval), anything's better than nothing, mm?

But to affirm what you pointed out earlier, posting the continued translation of that iffy scene would indeed be in violation of the forum's guidelines. In fact, now that I think of it, weren't there a few scenes back in the Thieves' Den where some children were tickled? That alone pushes the threshold for the forum.

I'd suggest, if anyone wishes to pick up where Xtreme left off (or if he decides to continue, himself), to simply alter said scenes and themes that are in conflict with the forum rules, if it's to be continued and posted at the Theater. Personally not much of a fan of irritating censorship laws regarding creative material, as has been the issue of many videogames and movies and such, but as long as it doesn't alter the core story much (and given the original creator's approval), anything's better than nothing, mm?

I can't fully remember right now (I could always play through the game again), but I don't think there's any problem if the children are simply tickled. I don't recall any sexual nature or nudity involving kids in the Thieves' Den, but I could be wrong. It's when you hit the Machine Labyrinth that you cross the line.

Problem with trying to censor any of that is the cat girl child IS a part of the story involving respect and trust for the "lesser" cat people race. Even after the scene happens, she is in the mini-base, unconscious and recovering, with other members trying to help her for a bit of the story. The scene itself isn't really long, but there's sound effects you'd have to edit out/delete and then the story would have to be changed as well as dialogue between characters (otherwise the writing wouldn't make sense) and you'd have to remove the cat girl's unconscious sprite from the base. So, as you said, the core story would have to be changed. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to censor this unless you do a Cartoon Network censor and just cut out the whole thing, like they did with Outlaw Star episode 23 that had Aisha and Suzuka in the hot spring. Only way to fix it would be to ask Daabura to go back and remove/change it so it doesn't happen that way.

I can't fully remember right now (I could always play through the game again), but I don't think there's any problem if the children are simply tickled. I don't recall any sexual nature or nudity involving kids in the Thieves' Den, but I could be wrong. It's when you hit the Machine Labyrinth that you cross the line.

Problem with trying to censor any of that is the cat girl child IS a part of the story involving respect and trust for the "lesser" cat people race. Even after the scene happens, she is in the mini-base, unconscious and recovering, with other members trying to help her for a bit of the story. The scene itself isn't really long, but there's sound effects you'd have to edit out/delete and then the story would have to be changed as well as dialogue between characters (otherwise the writing wouldn't make sense) and you'd have to remove the cat girl's unconscious sprite from the base. So, as you said, the core story would have to be changed. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to censor this unless you do a Cartoon Network censor and just cut out the whole thing, like they did with Outlaw Star episode 23 that had Aisha and Suzuka in the hot spring. Only way to fix it would be to ask Daabura to go back and remove/change it so it doesn't happen that way.

Ah, that's a shame. It really wouldn't be fair to the Daabura if his core message were changed just to pass for acceptable material for the forum, I agree. Ah well, guess it was fun while it lasted. x)

And to be clear, the current rules involving artistic work bars material of minors engaging in any tickling with adults, regardless of the presence of sexual connotation. The reason has more to do with the label of "adult site" and the specific concentration of the tickling theme to the site. We're currently trying to work out a more specific set of guidelines, so this may change, but...yeah. *shrug*

still playing the game
any hints how to get into the thieves' den?

still playing the game
any hints how to get into the thieves' den?

Have you gotten to the point where everyone gets kidnapped? If so, just head West out of town. You're gonna need a key, btw, located around a single thief girl who is wandering around out there. I have 0 idea where the key is, but just start button spamming while you walk around where she was and try to find it.

Excuse me... any Idea of where can I downoad "Labirinth of Laughters"??

You can find the translated version in our "Tickling Game Info" thread located here: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=68295

I've been playing this game without any kind of translation and I am absolutely stuck! Here is where I am stuck at.

The science guy in the home base says something about bf2 and I'm sure I'm suppose to go there but text shows up at that door even tho it is open and I am just stuck. Without a translator it is really hard to navigate. I literally search every ounce of every area until there is nothing else to search. Problem is I have the option to swap to a different party and I'm not sure what party I'm suppose to use.

Any help is much appreciated.

I've been playing this game without any kind of translation and I am absolutely stuck! Here is where I am stuck at.

The science guy in the home base says something about bf2 and I'm sure I'm suppose to go there but text shows up at that door even tho it is open and I am just stuck. Without a translator it is really hard to navigate. I literally search every ounce of every area until there is nothing else to search. Problem is I have the option to swap to a different party and I'm not sure what party I'm suppose to use.

Any help is much appreciated.

You'll need to actually use BOTH parties.

Main heroine and shrine maiden must rescue ALL lost adventurers in the labyrinth.

Guild master, mage and paladin(???) must scan ALL databases that could give more information on the labyrinth (they have a large green arrow over them if you haven't scanned them yet).

Unless you understand Japanese or use a translator, I don't think you should be playing the game since a lot of clues and information need to be understood (and some things aren't explained even IF you can figure out what they're saying). I mean, I'm not quite sure what you're getting out of an RPG whose story/dialogue/events you can't even understand. I mean, even the tickle scenes are pretty much useless since you don't know where the characters are being tickled or how intensely, nor what they're saying except for the HAHAHAHAHA's.

You'll need to actually use BOTH parties.

Main heroine and shrine maiden must rescue ALL lost adventurers in the labyrinth.

Guild master, mage and paladin(???) must scan ALL databases that could give more information on the labyrinth (they have a large green arrow over them if you haven't scanned them yet).

Unless you understand Japanese or use a translator, I don't think you should be playing the game since a lot of clues and information need to be understood (and some things aren't explained even IF you can figure out what they're saying). I mean, I'm not quite sure what you're getting out of an RPG whose story/dialogue/events you can't even understand. I mean, even the tickle scenes are pretty much useless since you don't know where the characters are being tickled or how intensely, nor what they're saying except for the HAHAHAHAHA's.

Yeah the translated part was good but I pushed on through when I got to the untranslated parts and just kept going. Not really getting anything out of it but just something to do 😀 and also thanks for the quick reply and help.

The game wont work (translated version 2.1). I need a file RGSS202E.dll.

The game wont work (translated version 2.1). I need a file RGSS202E.dll.

-ho hum- Let's see if this does it. Here ya go. Unzip the attachment, place the file in your game's folder, and it should work. 🙂
If it doesn't...well...did you download and install the RPG Maker VX RTP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back