• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Labyrinth of Laughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I reached the end of Version 2.1. That was fun and quite a challenge, especially that boss, Gino.

From what I've read in this thread, it's a shame that the translation was discontinued. During that game I played, very few dialogue was Japanese writing because I was seeing nothing but squares. I manage to defeat the first Hard Boss (The one that warned me saying that facing it now I'll stand no chance of winning). The second one was ridiculous! What strong earth magic! Soon as he used it, all was defeated in one hit. >_<

He was invincible, the second one, wasn't he?
I played the translated versions too, and it was really enjoyable, I felt it was a shame that he translation stopped, thought the team had lost interest or something. Then I heard something about a kid in the game, but I must apologize. My impression was that the team saw a kid tickled and went "Oh! A kid tickled in this game, it's way too obscene, ohhhh *faints*", but from this explanation it seens it was... way beyond that. Sorry translators.
But I hate to leave things unfinished so I guess I will spent the next years leraning japanese to finish the game. Oh well...

Second boss isn't invincible at all... compared to third one. Third one was hard as hell! Second one looks like a baby compared to the third one.

Marcelo good luck with that, cause the latest update contains quite delicate plot that might confuse players if they don't get good translation... though it was very thrilling, but in the end it started to look like a battle manga generated. Oh and almost none if any bosses in mechanical area don't have game over endings... bleh...

I did play it and I know how to fix it. It's all about rpg maker skills if people have problem with scenes.

While, yes, someone COULD do that - it would also be overstepping boundaries. Unless the artist posted the files publicly we have no right to go and delete/change anything like that without his permission (don't compare this to translations, which only takes what's written and displays it in a language that helps grow the fanbase of the game). We could either ask him to alter it for us, or ask permission to change it. Otherwise, no, that "fix" won't happen.

Second boss isn't invincible at all... compared to third one. Third one was hard as hell! Second one looks like a baby compared to the third one.

Marcelo good luck with that, cause the latest update contains quite delicate plot that might confuse players if they don't get good translation... though it was very thrilling, but in the end it started to look like a battle manga generated. Oh and almost none if any bosses in mechanical area don't have game over endings... bleh...

Ugh, I HATE that woman. I still haven't beaten her. Spell reflect and immunity!? Multiple targets that screw you over each turn!? Just freaking stupid. The reason the King Mimic is so hard is only because of his extreme damage earth attack. If even 1 person survives, you can fully recover. You just need to overlevel a little.

I disagree with the story being so complicated. Even with mediocre translations you can get the gist of what is going on with even the simplest of IQ's. It's just, crappy translations really screw with you a lot by slipping in the wrong words. I do agree with the ending. In fact, the whole chapter was lacking in tickle material and what was in there was VERY short and thinly spread out. Kind of sad the "fearless, full metal knight" didn't get a larger part in the story. Liked the concept. Honestly, all the characters just felt tacked on in this installment considering they weren't like "Generic Villager 364". But hey! At least you get that delicious scene after you get out of the machine labyrinth 😉 Still, I wish I knew if there was a bonus scene like Thieves Den's "Captured" part.

Also, I don't know where you got bosses not having game over endings in the machine labyrinth. I mean, LoL hasn't had game over endings PERIOD since we first were introduced to it. :huh Unless you want to tell me where I can find them, I've only seen "you lose a battle and it's 100% Game Over screen".

AW let's start with simplest things and move onward. First, since latest update, LOL has game over scenes. Actually there are five of those as far as I managed to find them. Giant Slime, Flower demon, Spider demon, Bandit leader and one more which I can't remember who it was. It wasn't featured in translated versions, but if you play japanese there they are.

Next thing... machine central really lacked not only in tickling material, but in instructions how to beat it, where to go... it was too huge and too boring honestly. It was swing and a miss.

Actually I have beaten the women and I won't be telling you how, but I will tell you that rewards from these bosses are not cool enough. Two hours of fighting for bleh...

Censorship is also part of translation process. Let's let 4kids for example. They take YuGiOh, translate it and see that Yami is stabbed with a knife. DEAR GOD NO! Kids will be watching that. We will exchange that for ice cream. The dragon is bitting Yami? NO! Darken the scene! Kaiba is about to be raped by Pegasus... meh we can go with that.

I wouldn't change his original work, just put triggers that would skip that scene in order to continue translations... still that doesn't seem to matter now.

Rejoice all as the LOL has gone ACE and as far as I heard some changes did happen in machine part. If the child part was thrown out, I will inform you and we can continue with translation again.

Well I'll be damned! That explains everything. When a new installment came out, I'd just continue from where I left off; which was the current version's end. So I'd never even do the other bosses again (no point). Thanks Bash, I learned somethin new tonight.

Oh god yes, the level was ridiculously opened and had absolutely terrible guidance and map hints. You never knew where to go and could wind up in circles! I spent over an hour on just ONE part of finding the catgirl. Pissed me off so bad and many times I wanted to end the game there out of spite. Horrendous design there, and even worse when she runs off to a NEW PLACE and you have to run all over there again. It's artificial time that's being created; making the player think the game is longer than it is.

I already know 2/3 of the rewards. Weapon wasn't too bad. I still juggle between my top choices right now. The CAUTIONS can just be dumped out since they make my characters suicide 4/5 of the time. Though you do also get those orbs, which will be used later on I'm sure to make some amazing armor, amazing weapon, or fight the worst boss of them all (that probably combines all the battle moves we hated into one boss fight)

4kids is ALSO in contract with the original studio. As such, they can't just go ahead and remove whatever they want whenever they feel like it. Unless it says they can in their contract, they would have to get to clear it with the original studio first. For us, it's worse because we don't even have a contract - hell he probably doesn't even know we play it. Though I did get a laugh out of the third one~ selective censorship.
Skipping the scene might not be enough, since halfway through it's what drives the story entirely between race segregation and hate. It's that scene in particular that brings both sides to a conclusion and makes amends. That's a key plot point being removed. Permission first, then add our changes. Do it in reverse and you'll end up on a fryer.

Well how ya like that? He released the Ace version. Which brings me to the point where it was absolutely STUPID to have done this with a game you've partially released and are building additions on. By turning the game into an Ace game, all my grinding, all my save points, all my dialogue has been made useless. This is why I will never do a chapter based game, even though I have the intelligence to not do something this screwy if a new engine comes out.
I took a peak at it, and was highly amused by the new additions. Ran around doing stuff. Holy SHIT. She runs like roadrunner on crack; he needs to slow the dash down a level or two. I already found what looks to be a secret area to be used for later too - which makes me happy. And then I stopped playing after I ran into my first bad bug (exit bar from south side, enter it, appear up on the ceiling. Perma-stuck. Game Over.) Looks like he missplaced the exit event's location.
I am a little curious how he did the transitions. Real sudden. Maybe he just took the transition/fade screen out. Well, let us know what you find (non spoilers, mmk?) and in particular that catgirl scene. I'll be a little busy this weekend to grind away fast enough.

Well for starters 4kids didn't have right for censorship at that time, which resulted in a lawsuit, which didn't go through in the end, but the producers just stopped giving new episodes to 4kids. I highly doubt Daabura would sue us or ban us for making the game appropriate for our site.

By the way AW, I wanted to ask you if I could use your method of spoilers, like Bezzy's question for the week, for my new game. I've been collecting some stuff and I think I have an idea for first ever Horror themed tickling game and I have perfect character for short Q&A comic strips. Can I, can I, can I, can I, can I, can I, can I, can I, can I, can I have it? 😛

I spent over an hour on just ONE part of finding the catgirl.

You're not the only one. In fact, you may have the fastest record on finding her :stickout

Machine Central was a good idea poorly executed, but not to the point where I wouldn't play/beat it.... That could be just cause I'm insanely stubborn.

I can't wait to try out the new version. Thanks for teh infos.

So far the ACE version has difficulty adjustment (Normal, Hard, ACE) with normal being there just for the story, no problem in fights. I managed to destroy 7 tentacles before I lost 100 hp.

Also maps, at the very least first maze, got some serious improvement in look department. I think I like this ace version better.

Well for starters 4kids didn't have right for censorship at that time, which resulted in a lawsuit, which didn't go through in the end, but the producers just stopped giving new episodes to 4kids. I highly doubt Daabura would sue us or ban us for making the game appropriate for our site.

By the way AW, I wanted to ask you if I could use your method of spoilers, like Bezzy's question for the week, for my new game. I've been collecting some stuff and I think I have an idea for first ever Horror themed tickling game and I have perfect character for short Q&A comic strips. Can I, can I, can I, can I, can I, can I, can I, can I, can I, can I have it? 😛

Lol. That did NOT help your argument in the slightest. So 4kids almost got sued and now no longer gets anime from them anymore. Sound like anything positive came from that? Nope. 😛 I know you wouldn't do all this, but it's all about respecting the artist. If you worked on a game, only to have someone go into files they aren't given and modify/edit/delete bits of the game, would YOU feel comfortable working on anything else? "You can't always get what you want", as the saying goes. We have ways to work around it, but we shouldn't just do whatever we feel like doing as if it's our right.

Hahaha, well of course you can. It's not like I invented such a thing. You can't use Bezzy though, she is my "propatay". Cameos are ok though lol. Looks like we'll have one more game to look forward to in the future! Damnit all if I'm not excited!

Also, thanks for the LoL updates. I THOUGHT the 1st slime encounter went by ridiculously easy. I don't know what the VX version was set on to default, but I definitely don't think it was "normal", especially if you beat the first special boss no sweat.
I'll be looking for stuff in-game soon enough to take some of the load off ya. Make sure he didn't sneak any other inappropriate child scenes in while you get to the Machine Labyrinth.

You're not the only one. In fact, you may have the fastest record on finding her :stickout

Machine Central was a good idea poorly executed, but not to the point where I wouldn't play/beat it.... That could be just cause I'm insanely stubborn.

I can't wait to try out the new version. Thanks for teh infos.

Lol! I doubt I have the fastest, but thanks. I was like you, I wanted to finish that damn place and never see her again. That wasn't a mini-game or a puzzle, that was just an absolute time waster. The Labyrinth had a good concept, but there's just too much useless stuff. The damn first floor alone is almost completely filled with useless rooms that serve NO PURPOSE other than to make the map appear bigger.
No chests, no hidden lockers, no enemies, no scenes, just rooms. That's a HUGE NoNo when map designing. None of the maps were good either on direction - linear or open, you DO need to offer hints on places of interest or where to go. The Machine Labyrinth has 0 of that and it's easy to run around in circles all day long.

Last edited:
I'm kind of outdated. How is the Labyrinth so far? Is/was there any translations after Xtreme team jumped out? (After the chinese girl and cowgirl and stuff)

You guys are playing in japanese?

Yes, we're playing the Japanese version.

No, no new translations have been made since the Thieves Den.

Lol. That did NOT help your argument in the slightest. So 4kids almost got sued and now no longer gets anime from them anymore. Sound like anything positive came from that? Nope. 😛 I know you wouldn't do all this, but it's all about respecting the artist. If you worked on a game, only to have someone go into files they aren't given and modify/edit/delete bits of the game, would YOU feel comfortable working on anything else? "You can't always get what you want", as the saying goes. We have ways to work around it, but we shouldn't just do whatever we feel like doing as if it's our right.

Well I am just, a defense attorney has to give all info to the fellow before the event can be made. Anyways like I said, the lawsuit was dropped on the grounds that it was their right and even though they lost the approval to air yugioh, they somehow still do and are getting newest ZEXAL series as I heard. So, not much can be said about justice in that department.

Hmmm if it can be improved I don't mind anything being tampered, but that is personal view.

I'm blocked in the thieves lair,and I must find a key, someone of you can help me?

From reading all this, the reason they cancelled the translations was because one scenario contains "gasp" a child in a highly suggestive situation.
Where's the progress in that? :mad

Last edited:
Please guys I can't go forward with the game, I'm blocked in the thieves lair and I don't know what to do and where to go,I really love this game and I'm going crazy!
These are the points where I'm stuck

Why do you love it?:huh
It's just funny. More work, worse quality.

Here's how to take a screen cap of a program and get it ready for sharing:
1) Get the program you want to capture in focus. (This means the window is active.)
2) Hold alt and tap printscreen. This places the screenshot of just the window in focus in the clipboard.
3) Go to http://imgur.com/ and hit ctrl+v to paste the image in from your clipboard.

(In some programs, one can just tap printscreen or f12 to dump a screen shot to a folder somewhere, but this tends to be for fullscreen games. RPGMaker is not that kind of program.)

Last edited:
From reading all this, the reason they cancelled the translations was because one scenario contains "gasp" a child in a highly suggestive situation.

...Are you bloody serious?

Progression can entail a lot of things. Looking down on people for wanting to step away from a project because it emphasizes violent sexualization of a child, isn't one of them.

Last edited:
Sadly its true. Though why it was halted after rather than before is odd. It's already well and done, so unless it pops up in the game again there really should be no reason for killing the translation.

Rape.. And highly suggestive are two... Very different things. And I can understand why Xtreme threw in the towel.. That being said.. I have not read the scene myself. In other words.. I can only guess that it was "nasty" to say the least.. Seeing as the child was "mildly" mind-broken. I did hear someone talking about that being a major story element tho. So... What am I even trying to say..? I don't know.. I would like to see the project continued.. But for people who are sensitive to "scum of the earth act" sort of things.. Maybe a skip action would not be to bad. all in all.. It's a complicated matter.

Last edited:
I hope the project is continued, it was setting up to be a great game. Too bad to hear about people discontinuing it. But I do understand. Hope someone else picks up the project and finishes it!

...Are you bloody serious?

Progression can entail a lot of things. Looking down on people for wanting to step away from a project because it emphasizes violent sexualization of a child, isn't one of them.

PattingKagami.gif

Friiiend. Frrrriiiieeend. Friend friend...Friiiend.

Oh you say the shmawtest things sometimes. Makes me happy that people aren't just trying to turn the TT into a cesspool, with the mindset that so long as it has some tickling in it everything else is ok.

Sadly its true. Though why it was halted after rather than before is odd. It's already well and done, so unless it pops up in the game again there really should be no reason for killing the translation.

The reason why our current version is ok and was being worked on is that the Machine Labyrinth hadn't been created/finished in ours. As such, the player didn't have access to it and the events inside.

Now I know some people will be like "It's a bunch of pixels on the screen! It's not graphic! You can't see her nipples or sex or anything!" Yea yea, whatever. If this was a text based story where you ran around raping and murdering children, would that be ok since it is a bunch of letters on the screen? No. No it would not, and don't even try to find an excuse as to why it'd be allowable.

Daabura, the creator of LoL, is currently "remaking" the game (I use that term lightly) in Ace, so we'll see if he removes/reworks the scene. Otherwise, we will not be able to continue the translation (I'm starting to question the ages of the rest of the crew too; but that's for another time.) If you REAALLLY want to try and get this translated, send Daabura some letters explaining the situation and see if he can alter the scene. Of course, it has to be in Japanese since that's what he knows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back