• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Labyrinth of Laughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so, but who knows, maybe someone will eventually pick up where the last team left off.

Like said, I know how to unpack and edit the game... I just don't know how to translate japanese into english and I am not using google translate! (never works)

If there is anyone who can translate and wants to help, let me know and we can start it up again!

Like said, I know how to unpack and edit the game... I just don't know how to translate japanese into english and I am not using google translate! (never works)

If there is anyone who can translate and wants to help, let me know and we can start it up again!

Yeah, google translate never translates it good, probably like 10% of the time you can get a hint of what's going on. Most of my translators aren't any good, plus I'm not quite sure how everything works (using atlas) but I don't feel like taking the time to understand everything about it, I wish you luck finding someone to help you. It would be awesome to be able to understand this game again, and some of the game over scenes look really good.

This has been a very enjoyable game. I am currently in the thieves den. I hope the creator is finishing or has finished this game. I know he is from across the sea. Anyone know his blog/website to see the game's progression?

The creator of the game is Daabura, here is the link to his blog:

http://daabura.blog97.fc2.com/

He's not finished but he's making slow but continued progress. There were a few wilderness areas and one other "major" area after the den, then he decided to restart the game in VX, so the most recent download includes the old version with the three areas and wilderness, and a new version which goes up to the end of the forest (Both packaged in the download). He usually updates the blog about once a month, and actual download updates are relatively slow but are usually decent sized each.

He's also got another game that's not as developed, but it's a 3D-adventure game based on virtual-reality gaming which is kind of neat (And a bit of a pain on the translator for how it handles text).

On the left of his blog you can find links to other blogs, a good few of which are also game designers, some active and some not.

Last edited:
Wow thanks for that apparent. I am saddened to see he has started the game over, but hope that he does not drastically change much. I will definitely be keeping my eyes on the blog. I guess I will have to try AW's translator trick.

It looks like he's keeping the story mostly identical, but he's changing the scenes to use the new things VX can do, and he's also adding little scenes in-between, but the main story looks to be the same so far.

With the other game, the translator issue is that the game sends out text pretty much constantly, so sometimes the words are drowned out by a constant stream of HP-50 HP-50 HP-50 etc. Translator settings can overcome this a bit with repeat filtering, but still takes a bit of effort.

How many parts are there as of yet after the Thieves' Den? As I don't know Japanese I haven't played it further. I don't think I'll ever learn the language, it would take a lot of time, but I'm curious to know what happens.
Until now the tickle torture scene where the party gets under the clutches of Alraune is my favourite.

Last edited:
In the old version (still included with new version, they're zipped together), there's one "major" area beyond the den, and I believe two minor areas that are more sidequests than anything but look like they'll have more importance later.

Anybody know how to find the cave when your supposed to rescue the villagers from the thieves?
I might have found it but it keeps on saying there is a big crack in the wall.

Anybody know how to find the cave when your supposed to rescue the villagers from the thieves?
I might have found it but it keeps on saying there is a big crack in the wall.

It's a bit annoying to find (it took me forever to find it) but the entrance to the cave is extremely obvious when you find it.

re installed and also stuck trying to find the thieves guild, can anyone help?
also i remember there being a secret scene when you get captured....how is this triggered again?

excuse me but someone has the version 4 of the game, as you know the game does not end after that version and I could play it yet, so if anyone has it please upload it, because I liked the game and would like to continue it ^ ^
onegai minna san!
p.s: sorry for my bad english ¬¬U

the previous version ends in a fairy forest where you must return the kitten girl to her home, and yes, that's after of the spaceship, so... I suppose the game continue in this point, I don't know... I wanna get the version 4 and continue the story... if anyone has... ¬¬ please!

Last edited:
the previous version ends in a fairy forest where you must return the kitten girl to her home, and yes, that's after of the spaceship, so... I suppose the game continue in this point, I don't know... I wanna get the version 4 and continue the story... if anyone has... ¬¬ please!

I do believe the one you're looking for is no more (the exact one anyways). Doing a double check, oddly, it seems he has taken down his links.

However, I do believe the one you want is now being labeled "Load of Laughter" v2.2

This version covers the Machine Labyrinth and allows you to go and fight the faerie Queen for some minor item reward after.

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B-g7D4wYAT7bd3oyWlVCNXlRQ2s/edit

Check and see if this is what you're wanting.

If you're calling the Machine Labyrinth the "space ship"...well...then you've beaten all that Daabura has made with the game. He updated the first part into RPG Maker Ace, which made all your old game saves unusable, but other than that he hasn't released anything else for a long time.

there is version 4 in English?
I think the japanese version is more advanced, so I mean the japanese version
but I can't get the raw, because....:
www1.axfc.net/uploader/P/so/89562.zip

there is version 4 in English?
I think the japanese version is more advanced, so I mean the japanese version
but I can't get the raw, because....:
www1.axfc.net/uploader/P/so/89562.zip

Do the one I posted.

That's the Japanese one and most advanced one he has done.

So, sorry for missing something, the English most advanced version is still the one who end with the battle against Gino at the Thieves'es Den or there is anothere one, more advanced?

So, sorry for missing something, the English most advanced version is still the one who end with the battle against Gino at the Thieves'es Den or there is anothere one, more advanced?

Yes, the farthest English translation only goes to the Thieves' Den. There is a whole labyrinth that came after that called the Machine Labyrinth, and then a little more after that. However, all of that is entirely Japanese and will require the translation thread to get through if you don't understand Japanese.

Not that I can do much with it (for I'd have to learn Japanese), but does anyone have version 4 still? On daabura's blog it appears to have been discontinued. Was great while it lasted. Version 2 was epic already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back