• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Labyrinth of Laughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
just finished the thieves den chapter.is there any hope we could see the rest translated.even if it took a year or two?

just finished the thieves den chapter.is there any hope we could see the rest translated.even if it took a year or two?

Only if we could get some people to translate it! I've offered before to help decode the game files and even put the tranlastions in! I'd translate it all myself... If I could read Japanese!

Only if we could get some people to translate it! I've offered before to help decode the game files and even put the tranlastions in! I'd translate it all myself... If I could read Japanese!

Hell, I'd translate it to if I could, but I'm like you. I can't read Japanese either. It's a darn shame that they discontinued it because of that one scene.

Hell, I'd translate it to if I could, but I'm like you. I can't read Japanese either. It's a darn shame that they discontinued it because of that one scene.

Yeah... Hell if it was really that bad, why not have just skipped it and gave a summary for the story plots that happen there

if there is someone in this forum who can read japanese.please help us out 🙁

Does anyone still have the original Version 4 before Daabura restarted the game in VX?

There are many reasons for why the translation was stopped. But the reason why a version was released "after" is because it was thought change would be better. And after looking through what happened and what was to come, I couldn't take it anymore. That is why the translation was canceled and removed. This has left me with so much guilt. From both the project and the responses after cancellation. But it was the right thing to do. This was at a time when there weren't that many tickling games. I have matured and learned from what happened. And I don't want to do this kind of thing again. Ever. I want to say that I am very sorry to everyone for everything. It was wrong and I should have never gotten involved in the first place. And I know it may sound selfish of me but I think it's time we move on from this. That threads like this disappear. Literally. I don't want anyone else to see what was in this game and it only attracts the wrong crowd. Besides, the game as is is against the rules.
I hope you all respect my decision. Peace out.

Last edited:
There are many reasons for why the translation was stopped. But the reason why a version was released "after" is because it was thought change would be better. And after looking through what happened and what was to come, I couldn't take it anymore. That is why the translation was canceled and removed. This has left me with so much guilt. From both the project and the responses after cancellation. But it was the right thing to do. This was at a time when there weren't that many tickling games. I have matured and learned from what happened. And I don't want to do this kind of thing again. Ever. I want to say that I am very sorry to everyone for everything. It was wrong and I should have never gotten involved in the first place. And I know it may sound selfish of me but I think it's time we move on from this. That threads like this disappear. Literally. I don't want anyone else to see what was in this game and it only attracts the wrong crowd. Besides, the game as is is against the rules.

Out of curiosity, what was so bad that had to stop. I know there was that child scene, but from what it seems like from what you wrote it had brutal child murder scenes.

No, not brutal murder but you know what these kinds of things are like. It was from various parts of the game version and what was coming up. I don't like to talk about it now.

Respect your decision? Hell, I support and encourage it. The TT doesn't need to get shutdown for any of that stuff, and there are people out there - lurking - that I know would LOVE to screw with the forums by reporting us if we showed support of the Machine Labyrinth.

For everyone who still doesn't know, I will let you know why Labyrinth of Laughter was halted. After the Thieves Den, the party then goes into a strange labyrinth known as the Machine Labyrinth, which is more like a spaceship full of killer sex/tickling androids and one big bad android that loves to chase you. One scene involves a cat girl child being discovered by the group. This is big because beastmen are often looked down upon and treated with untrust, which is what happens.
It's during a scene where the big bad android attacks the other children that the cat girl protects them, despite how they've shown animosity towards her. The android captures the little girl and proceeds to sexually assault her, with deep french kissing and sexual play, until she eventually breaks the girl's mind and causes her to slip into a coma (all infront of the other children).

This is why LoL had its translation halted. I've PLAYED the ENTIRE Machine Labyrinth. You are not missing ANYTHING (well, except one tickle scene at the very end - but even that one I'm now not sure is based on tickling and sexually torturing a child or not since I don't know the girl's age; though she did attack using an army of teddy bears). The tickle scenes were few and far between one another and were a lot less quality than what you saw in the translated parts of the game. Story and 'plot' was more what the Machine Labyrinth was about.

After that, the creator decided to move everything over onto VX Ace, but he only did up to Alraune. He has pretty much dropped the whole game soon after. Which kind of sucks since Ace could've had him change things as well as, from what was shown, add additional things (there was a whole torture room behind the church that he added to the town, so something fun could've definitely happened down there at a later time).

Enjoy LoL with what we have. It truly is the BEST version. AND it's in ENGLISH with NO BROKEN ENGRISH to deal with using translators.

Respect your decision? Hell, I support and encourage it. The TT doesn't need to get shutdown for any of that stuff, and there are people out there - lurking - that I know would LOVE to screw with the forums by reporting us if we showed support of the Machine Labyrinth.

For everyone who still doesn't know, I will let you know why Labyrinth of Laughter was halted. After the Thieves Den, the party then goes into a strange labyrinth known as the Machine Labyrinth, which is more like a spaceship full of killer sex/tickling androids and one big bad android that loves to chase you. One scene involves a cat girl child being discovered by the group. This is big because beastmen are often looked down upon and treated with untrust, which is what happens.
It's during a scene where the big bad android attacks the other children that the cat girl protects them, despite how they've shown animosity towards her. The android captures the little girl and proceeds to sexually assault her, with deep french kissing and sexual play, until she eventually breaks the girl's mind and causes her to slip into a coma (all infront of the other children).

This is why LoL had its translation halted. I've PLAYED the ENTIRE Machine Labyrinth. You are not missing ANYTHING (well, except one tickle scene at the very end - but even that one I'm now not sure is based on tickling and sexually torturing a child or not since I don't know the girl's age; though she did attack using an army of teddy bears). The tickle scenes were few and far between one another and were a lot less quality than what you saw in the translated parts of the game. Story and 'plot' was more what the Machine Labyrinth was about.

After that, the creator decided to move everything over onto VX Ace, but he only did up to Alraune. He has pretty much dropped the whole game soon after. Which kind of sucks since Ace could've had him change things as well as, from what was shown, add additional things (there was a whole torture room behind the church that he added to the town, so something fun could've definitely happened down there at a later time).

Enjoy LoL with what we have. It truly is the BEST version. AND it's in ENGLISH with NO BROKEN ENGRISH to deal with using translators.

Thank you for understanding but I said that this game must disappear. The fact that it even has these kinds of things even with a different version should be reason for us not to pay any attention to this game. Because it's still there and it will attract the wrong people. And since even the creator abandoned the game, that's all the more reason for you all to remove this and forget about it. I would be happier if this game and any threads about it were gone.

I have been making my own games now and they certainly aren't like this stuff. It's people that are over the age.

I thought the creator was remaking this game and removing scenes such as that one described. In wich I can not blame xtreme for his disgusts. I now am not really sorry after hearing what that scene is.

I thought the creator was remaking this game and removing scenes such as that one described. In wich I can not blame xtreme for his disgusts. I now am not really sorry after hearing what that scene is.

The game is still wrong either way and it's better not to get involved. Even if he's removing certain scenes, there could be others.

Last edited:
For all intents and purposes this game will remain discontinued and this thread will be closed, at both the request of translator and our guidelines. We don't condone any sexual acts with minors. Any subsequent thread asking for a revival will be considered spam and shall be removed.

Last edited:
This post is just to clarify the "status" of the game in relation to the site's rules and guidelines.

As most might already know, the English translation of the game was discontinued due to some questionable material in the original. The translator, Xtreme09, has personal reasons as to why he discontinued the translation, and in effort to preserve the integrity of this site, we decided that said scene will not be accessable through TickleTheater. Several members here in this thread and in the deleted original thread fleshed out good points on both sides as to the continuation of the translation, but it's safe to say that, as far as TickleTheater is concerned, the matter is settled now.

So where the game "Labyrinth of Laughter" is concerned, this is our stance:

1) Further translation of the original game, including the questionable scene, will not be allowed to be posted at TickleTheater.
2) Altering said questionable scene without the original game creator(Daabura)'s permission in order to continue translation is the intentional modification of creative property, and that may negatively influence TickleTheater's reputation among others, so will not be allowed here, either.
3) Original creations based on the game "Labyrinth of Laughter," like fan material based on the plot or characters or something, that are within the boundaries of TickleTheater's rules and guidelines is fine, and so can be posted here.

Now, as for why we decided to close this thread last week, we noticed that despite our previous determination of the above, people tend to not read the thread before posting in it, thus this continuous cycle of, "Will the translation be continued?" or "We should get someone to continue translating Daabura's game!" If at all possible, we don't want this issue to keep resurfacing; it's very frustrating for us to manage, and also frustrating to those involved with the game's translation. Whatever your feelings on the issue, we've already made our decision. For that reason:

4) Continued conversation about translating the original "Labyrinth of Laughter" game will be considered spam, and dealt with in accordance with the Theater's rules and guidelines.

Only if Daabura continues that second version (and if it doesn't have any scenes that conflict with the forum's guidelines), or if he gives his blessings on changing that scene, can we start discussing the continuation of this game again. I'm sorry if that doesn't sound fair, but we need to do what we need to do.

I decided to unlock this thread, in case people want to discuss what's currently available in the translation that's been completed so far. Since the current available version isn't in conflict with the rules, we decided to keep it and this thread up. But if this becomes a problem again, we are locking it.

On a more positive note, there are many other cool games here that you can enjoy, and undoubtfully many more to come. Please show some support and love to those awesome creative innovators among our ranks, and respect the wishes of those who would rather let the past be the past.

Last edited:
As good as this game was, I completely agree with the translators on this. The theater ain't a place of such lude depravity, so if you want a tickling RPG experience that's fun and such just go check out one of the many fun experiences offered within this sub-forum!

Hell, you've got Animu's fantastic "The Laughing Isle's", there's what little there was of "Tower of Gargelesis", Screamer's galant gathering of creations and many more! And if you aren't interested in fighting (tickling) all manner of beasties, then I highly recommend giving keeganbarton's game a shot! It's just a taster atm, but damn is it good! Or hell, check out my thing! (No, not that thing you disgusting scoundrel! the game thing!!!!!) it's got tricks and traps and tickles! Plus it's set in a super spoopy haunted house type place that is #2spooky4me

So, essay in a nutshell: Don't whine at about what won't happen, just go play something else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back