• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Labyrinth of Laughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, now I have the game, but I don't have RPG MAKER VX RTP... and that's strange, because I can play properly Lala's Ordeal and Kusuguru Project by Screamer81, Tower of Gargalesis by DeusexProcella... oh, I'll search for this programm on the net! Thank you again! 🙂

WTF????

I absolutely can't play that game!! I downloaded that damn' RPG MAKER VX RP from it's site, I run the program I found in the Game's folder... wha the hell should I do before starting playing?? :cry :cry :cry :cry

Did you INSTALL the RTP when you downloaded it? Simply having it on your machine does you no good, it's just like a program (except the RTP is just resources for these games). Make sure you didn't get confused and download RPG Maker VX ACE or RPG Maker XP RTPs instead. Yes, there are 3 to choose from. Sorry, it can indeed be confusing.

Also, are you getting any errors when trying to play the game? If so, what does it say?

Yes I installed the ACE... which one of the three sould I install?? Every three of them are RPG MAKER VX SOMETHING...

Aha. There is your problem. This one is for the original RPG Maker VX. You can keep the VX Ace RTP on if you want, a few of us have moved onto that to make new RPG games. However, if you want to play Labyrinth of Laughter, you need to download and install the original VX RTP. I know, it's so silly to have VX and VX Ace.

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

The one you want is the middle one "For RPG MAKER VX"

o_o the RTP is free. Always has been, always will be.

The actual PROGRAM(well, more like engine) that games are made in is not free. It does come with a 30-day trial, however.

The program is of no concern to you unless you plan to make a game. It isn't required to play any of the games here.

Wow, I'm playing this game, it's fantastic!!

But at the beginning of the second level, the forest labyrinth, after I see the other 2 adventurer, I go south and a cookie appears, saying AUDIO SE and a bunch of ideograms, and then the game close... any suggestion? I'm the only one here with this problem?

Thank you a lot for your help!

Or translate, rebalance, or otherwise modify one.

Sometimes I think you stalk me, Lurka(a), just waiting for me to slip up :lol But yes, you're right. Then again, translating, rebalancing(don't think we've ever done that), or modifying(I remember dalfgan having to do this, I believe, to fix KP's giantess level) is something that requires master game files - not the exported playable games we normally get around here.

Wow, I'm playing this game, it's fantastic!!

But at the beginning of the second level, the forest labyrinth, after I see the other 2 adventurer, I go south and a cookie appears, saying AUDIO SE and a bunch of ideograms, and then the game close... any suggestion? I'm the only one here with this problem?

Thank you a lot for your help!

2 things might be occurring. One is that you're missing a sound file that I posted on the first page of this thread. Two, you've got compatibility problems and have to do something I've had to - you have to play the game as an Administrator (right click game.exe, properties, compatibility, check "Run this program as an administrator"). See if either of these work.

Sometimes I think you stalk me, Lurka(a), just waiting for me to slip up :lol

:stickout

I'm just here for the games. I mention rebalancing because it might be easier for some to tweak stats in RPG Maker than for them to understand how to work a memory editor like Cheat Engine.

This game is wonderfull! I'm now stuck in the thieve's den, some suggest? I simply can't move around without being attacked but I can't go in nowhere at the end...

Ok, now I'm curious... What happens in that scene with the catgirl? You can put it in spoilers if you like, in case it's too creepy.
I'd like to know since:
1) Up to the point where it's translated, I was loving the game, and kind of want to know what happens next.
2) I'd like to know what happens in the scene in order to know if I'm too grossed out by it, so I'd know if I'd like to keep playing the game or not.
3) If I'd want to keep on playing it and I'm not the only one, we could see how we could manage to get at least a semi-translated version. I don't know a single word of japanese and quite frankly don't even know how to translate the game files. I'm afraid that the only other language I know is spanish and that's it.

Wow I've finished the translated version in about 3 days!! 🙂

One curiosity: in the behind of the Arachne Nest, going straight South, at one point you reach a deep lake... the Main Character (mine names is Hera! 🙂 ) says "If only I could create a boat... I've search for the whole labyrinth, but coulnd't find anything tocreate a boat with. Did you success?

I it necessary to beat that horrible chest of snake in the northern side of Arachne's chest to gain the boat??

I'm at a similiar point - how to get out of the dent after beating the spider girl?

Wow I've finished the translated version in about 3 days!! 🙂

One curiosity: in the behind of the Arachne Nest, going straight South, at one point you reach a deep lake... the Main Character (mine names is Hera! 🙂 ) says "If only I could create a boat... I've search for the whole labyrinth, but coulnd't find anything tocreate a boat with. Did you success?

I it necessary to beat that horrible chest of snake in the northern side of Arachne's chest to gain the boat??

The extra boss (wasn't it King Mimic?) does not give you a boat. Beating it before you finish the Thieves Den will net you a special item, some CAUTIONS (which imo are 100% useless), and some EXP ups I believe.

The boat...is a lie.

I'm at a similiar point - how to get out of the dent after beating the spider girl?

Once you beat Arachne, it's just a matter of going back the way you came. The mine cart awaits!

In the newest update you don't need a boat. You move on into the labyrinth and go onto mechanized level of the labyrinth where some crazy robot runs after you. It's one of the longest levels around and one of the toughest. Unfortunately Xtreme stopped translating at that point because... well I think small breasts were involved.

Damn you small breasts!

-cough- Yes, tiny breasts WERE involved, but that isn't the reason why translations have ceased.

Bash, you should know why LoL won't be getting future hosting/translations on TT. I've explained it several times on the site already. Hell, I think it's still the first topic under Site Discussion on the home page.

Was that only thing that mattered? Cause I know a way to fix that. Unless I have to magnify everyone's boobs. Then it's a no go. I am not a frigging plastic surgeon 😛

:sweatdrop: Um, so I take it that means you didn't read what I had posted on it even after I told ya where you could find it??
You know about the robot, so I thought that meant you played it. Perhaps I'm mistaken? Unless you're saying "it's ok" with what happened to the little girl.

-cough- Yes, tiny breasts WERE involved, but that isn't the reason why translations have ceased.

Bash, you should know why LoL won't be getting future hosting/translations on TT. I've explained it several times on the site already. Hell, I think it's still the first topic under Site Discussion on the home page.

I'll save others effort by including the relevant quote:

For those still curious as to what occurred in LoL, and caused Xtreme to drop the game and delete the thread, I will tell you since I've played through it all. A humanoid robot forced itself upon a child and somewhat mind-broke her.

😀 Awwww! There's my best lil' stalker! Jumpin in and gettin the job done quicker than me lol. Where you been? You look good!

Aw c'mere you!

43.jpg

You know about the robot, so I thought that meant you played it. Perhaps I'm mistaken? Unless you're saying "it's ok" with what happened to the little girl.

I did play it and I know how to fix it. It's all about rpg maker skills if people have problem with scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back