• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lesbians

You got it all wrong. That wasn't sneaky. That was friendly! See? 😉

>.>

I must apologise then. You are 100% trustworthy! 😀

On a side note, PAC-MAN!

( '< o o o o 0 o o o o

Sammi--I think, for the opener to this most excellent brawl/tickle match between bonster and I, I think I'll have to take you on...TT would LOVE IT!!!

How much are tix???

Since this thread is about Lesbians...

My ler just tickled the crap out of me...and it was WONDERFUL...

Had to share it with someone...knew I could do it here...

Damn, I love that woman...😀 😍 😱 :redface: :laughing: 😍

Sammi--I think, for the opener to this most excellent brawl/tickle match between bonster and I, I think I'll have to take you on...TT would LOVE IT!!!

How much are tix???

Haha! *cracks knuckles* Bring it, little girl. 😉

I'm thinking for an event like this we're looking at at least $15 a head.

Since this thread is about Lesbians...

My ler just tickled the crap out of me...and it was WONDERFUL...

Had to share it with someone...knew I could do it here...

Damn, I love that woman...😀 😍 😱 :redface: :laughing: 😍

You prove more and more why this thread exists, and why lesbians do, in fact, r0xx0rz.

Since no one else has, I volunteer to referee!! Loser gets filmed being gang-tickled with the vid posted here.

Haha! *cracks knuckles* Bring it, little girl. 😉

LITTLE GIRL?!?!?!

Oh, you'll pay dearly for such commentary, dear Sammi...if ever we meet, you're SO done...I might be a lee in my relationship, but I'm a FEROCIOUS ler...and size doesn't matter when you're the Ler...

Little girl...riiight...:laughing: :redface: :ayyy: :greenstar

Ooh. That got a response. At least we know the match will be interesting. 😉 I'll get on my Rocky style training montage so I don't get pwned too embarassingly.

Work hard, grasshopper...for the camel is stealthy...

She pinned me down and had an all out assault--Armpits, ribs, stomach, hips...and, for once, she didn't stop the second I said, "Stop!" which was AMAZING!!!

I still don't know my limits, but I know my ler is an amazing woman...as if I didn't know that already!!! 😉 😛

Tell your g/f that she needs to tickle you more...a lot more...cuz I said so!!! 😛

Yay Bonster!!! Sounds like you two are having fun!!!

Congrats!!!

GET HER GOOD, BONSTER'S BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!

It's so cute knowing that there's such loving couples out there like you two have goin'. Everyone willing to have fun and indulge each other, and everyone enjoys it just as much as the other.

And it's hawt to think that there's that much girl on girl tickling action goin' on. 😉

I've started telling my girlfriend more details of what I like...how I like to be tickled where...my thoughts on mercy, or the lack thereof...etc...

She's incredibly receptive...and incredibly hott...*drools*

Amen...

I've started telling my girlfriend more details of what I like...how I like to be tickled where...my thoughts on mercy, or the lack thereof...etc...

She's incredibly receptive...and incredibly hott...*drools*

Amen...

Awesome. Just how merciless do you think she'll go with you? Does she mix the pain with the tickling?

I'm sorry if some/all of this has already been covered in previous pages. I just popped-in on this thread for the first time in a month or two...

Rick--she does occasionally use spanking or hair pulling to add a different sensation...but I don't like extreme pain. A light slap in the arse now and then is nice...*blushes*

Bonster--way to go!!! I'm so proud of you!!! You are MY hero!!!

My ler tickled the ever-loving-crap out of me last night...out of nowhere...relentlessly...for almost an hour...even laughing herself at the predicaments she put me in (which was hott)...and, needless to say, I climaxed somewhere towards the end of it...and proceeded to promptly pass out asleep afterwards, waking up in the morning wondering if I had dreamt the whole thing...when I asked my lady this morning about it, she confirmed the reality of last night's events...

I dunno who talked to her, or gave her tips/pointers/etc, or if she just came up with it all herself...either way...she rocks my world...big time...

*explodes with happiness*

😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back