• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lesbians

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! Videogames today...to much in the way of graphics...not enough in the way of content...

I am all about the Mario Brother's game with boobies...maybe, when you save the princess, she gives Mario a lap dance/strip show???

Someone get on this...

Mario Strip Tease...there could be some excellent sequels...

The thing about most games these days is they have so many effects and angles and cutscenes that you get the feeling all the people in the industry just want to be filmmakers. There needs to be more people who play GAMES.

Oh, and... "Playing Doctor" Mario.

"Playing Doctor" Mario.

LOL!!!

Hilarious...

I LOVED Dr. Mario...that game I always managed to kick my male friends' butts at!!! YES!!!!

Maybe we can get Ms. Pac Man and Princess Toadstool together at the end of the proposed game for a "romp"...? Delightful...:ayyy:

Ok here is my brainstorm for the day. A Mario Brothers game, but with lesbian lovers, and we get Betchass to do the art!

I can see something like Donkey Kong, only more like Donkey... uhhh...
Well instead of a gorilla it's a woman with the heroine all tied up and the player has to "save" her. Nah, in that case people could just stand at the bottom and let her have her way. Maybe you play the evil woman and you have to avoid the hero.
Donkey Boobies?

It's my birthday!!! Where are the boobies???!?!?!?!?!

Oh wait...my ler is right here and...*muffled sounds from my ler's ample bosom being squished over my face*

Aahhh...life/birthdays are sweet!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀

It's your birthday!? This calls for drastic action! *goes to take drastic action*

Bonster--yeah. right. Bring it on...I'm not scared of you!!! 😛

BRING ON THE LESBIAN LERS!!! 😀

We should sell tickets or something! 😉

Below, we see Camel26's signature "Bootie-hold", used to incapacitate opponents for a ruthless grapple-tickle:

Attachments

• (girls just wanna have fun725b).jpg
    (girls just wanna have fun725b).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 25
Damn! You've told my secret!!!

Oh well...I'd still take Bonster on ANY DAY!!! And I'd win...cuz I'm vicious like that!!! 😀 😀 😀

BRING IT ON FELLOW LESBIANS/BISEXUAL LADIES/GAL-LOVING-GALS!!!! Do not make me use my now infamous "Bootie-hold"...

All I gotta say, Bonster, is BRING IT!!!

One of these days...it's on...:evil: 😛 :evilha:

Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong, my friend...it's ON!!!

I would like to purchase tickets to an event involving Camel, does ticket master sell them?

I'll sell 'em! At a very reasonable price, in fact. How many tickets do ya want? 😉

I'll sell 'em! At a very reasonable price, in fact. How many tickets do ya want?

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!

Make sure you read the very very VERY fine print between the A and S in "reasonable". 😀

She's sneaky. >;]

Whaaaat? I'm not gonna rip you guys off! Besides, it's camel. She's priceless! So whatever I do charge, it'd be a completely fitting price. And you know I'm not gonna do something mean like scalp my own friends.

Right? n_n

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back