• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lesbians

My breasts are ticklish--my ler LOVES to exploit this fact...especially my left breast which, after a lumpectomy a few years ago (which was, thankfully, benign), is intensely more sensitive than the right...a small price to pay for peace of mind...

And that experience of being told I might have breast cancer at 20 years old, and the insanity/tests/fondling of my breasts by complete strangers that ensued gave me a newfound respect for all breasts...

*raises a glass* TO BOOBIES!!! LONG MAY THEY JIGGLE!!!

Karen--I think you are amazing...and I refuse to tease you...well, at least, not in this manner...😉

*raises a glass* Jiggle on! Can't argue with that in the least. 😀 I'm so sorry you had that scare. My dad has brain cancer... the worst kind, so it's touch and go right at the moment. And I had a blood transfusion in the early 80s, so I had a scare of my own about ten years later. Never mind all my OTHER medical stuff which is off-topic so I'll be shutting up now... but awesome for you. Respect. *taps chest* 🙂

And Sammi...do you reeeaaaallly want to discuss what goes on in those conversations, or are you going to Karen-bash now too?😛

While I don't keep my other fascinations a secret around here, you've got more than enough dirt on me anyway. So I'll shut up and be good now. >_>

Hmph. I suppose if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself then, eh?

Whether I know how to be good or not isn't important if I don't want to be good. 😉

Lesbians...

I love hanging out with Lesbians...

Some of my favorite people are lesbians, including, but not limited to, this random party setup I get to go to, where i'm the only guy.

Its pretty fun, except when you get beat at Videogames by a girl... hahaha

Gotta go!

CHAM!!! I LOVE YOU!!! YOU ROCK MY STOCKS!!!

And whenever I have a Lesbian party...I want you to come and be one of the only guys...and we'll beat you at videogames!!!

lol Girls don't play video games...it's one of the first rules of the internet, the second being that there are no girls on the internet. Indeed, you're all just a schizophrenic hallucination produced by my fractured psyche.

The way thin air shatters like glass when I'm not even in Siberia, for one. 😛

Naahhhh... it's just a quote from Almost Famous... one of my favourite movies. 🙂 Silly one-liner... carry on.

Video games are DELICIOUS!!! I am a big fan of the old school ones--the original nintendo and super nintendo are my FAVORITES!!!

DELICIOUS!!!

Boobies and Nintendo...a few of my favorite things!!!

Video games are DELICIOUS!!! I am a big fan of the old school ones--the original nintendo and super nintendo are my FAVORITES!!!

DELICIOUS!!!

Too cute for words.

DELICIOUS!!!

Really? That's cool.

What's your favorite game/series/etc.?

Anything Mario...gotta love the classics...and boobies...😛

Ok here is my brainstorm for the day. A Mario Brothers game, but with lesbian lovers, and we get Betchass to do the art!

I'm gonna have to agree with the general sentiment... anything more complicated than StarFox 64 is too rich for my old-school blood.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back