• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lesbians

people i am disappointed! i leave for one minute and it goes astray into talk about lesbians when it is obviously about challenge pissing

I agree--those ladies are nice to look at and all...but show me some real lesbians--not some pretty gals feeling eachother up...or squeezing the ever-loving-hell out of eachothers boobs...

I personally would rather even see two women who are not that excited than two women trying to act like it. Which is what I assume boob-vise pics usually are. Some of the videos out there of lesbians kissing are silly too. Doing stuff that doesn't even look like it feels good just so the camera can pick it up and leave nothing to the imagination.

Ever see this pair of pics before?

Attachments

• lesbians.jpg
    lesbians.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 22
  • lesbians_copy.jpg
    lesbians_copy.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 17
New Lows

How's this? I didn't want to leave anything untried. You never know.

Attachments

• tshirt01.jpg
    tshirt01.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 21
You're all degenerates in my eyes...but your my degenerates none the less...

Go lifestyles....

(Still shocking and yet makes no sense)

Well, I for one am not done posting cheesy pix of bimbos pawing and groping each other. :super_hap

"Bring your wife!"

Attachments

• (girls just wanna have fun713).jpg
    (girls just wanna have fun713).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 26
I think my ler and I could top some of those...we're no supermodels, but I think she's hott...and she thinks I'm spicy...

But, I digress...

Bottom line: HOORAY FOR BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* All right... lest I seem like a total wet blanket... ticklish ones are awesome. Jiggly giggling is fun fun fun. But I fail to see why I should like staring at them otherwise just 'cause the rest of the world tells me I should. 😛

Because they are fodder for the imagination. You get to ask all those questions like are they jiggily, ticklish, sensitive, or even what they feel like when my hands explore their hilly terrain. Society I don't think tells you to like breasts, it tells you what kind of breasts to like. Man is a curious creature, and exploring the female body is quite the adventure.

So hurray for boobs and every other luscious spot of the feminine body!

See, I know they're legitimate areas to tickle... but... arrrrrgh, I'm becoming uncharacteristically inarticulate. 😛 It's just... the overpowering vanilla association... I enjoy not liking what everybody else does... you know?
Feet are also fodder for the imagination... but I don't have to share 'em with anyone else.

No way man! I'm far far away from French Canada...though probably not far enough 🙂

Oh but there are lesbians here...

Last edited:
I think my ler and I could top some of those...we're no supermodels, but I think she's hott...and she thinks I'm spicy...

I like the way you think. Embrace the challenge!

This is indeed the bottom line. All of humanity is behind you on this one. Embrace the boobies!

These are my two most-downloaded drawings on TT:
http://www.tickletheater.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=88498&d=1149122653
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=33766

And before anyone says anything like "boobies aren't so great," just in case:

Attachments

• boobhold.jpg
    boobhold.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Photo2520006.jpg
    Photo2520006.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 20
  • ttnoidea.jpg
    ttnoidea.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Someone whose luck is worse than mine is! I've never had that happen to me... but everything else has. 😛

Like having your boyfriend break up with you to be a member of a completely homosexual coven????

But who wants to have a BF who belongs to a homosexual coven, unless you liked to be teased 😎

No way man! I'm far far away from French Canada...though probably not far enough 🙂

Oh but there are lesbians here...

I read the "west" in your location field as "east".... hmmm... and it's really not late at all.
Oh, and Montreal isn't all French... neither is Quebec, and the rest of Canada isn't all English. True fact!

Like having your boyfriend break up with you to be a member of a completely homosexual coven????

I dunno, I've never had a boyfriend. 😛 EDIT: Which is, you know, what Betchass said. (Preview, you idiot.)

*large anime sweat drop* The lebbies get all the support in the world, and I get teased. Naturally.😛

Aww, Karen! You don't always get teased. You know we love ya. 😉

Like all those chats with you, me, and Shalla. 😛

*large anime sweat drop* The lebbies get all the support in the world, and I get teased. Naturally.😛

Teasing is a masculine form of love. Trust me 😎

PS. Brad, I live in the beautiful state of Washington.

Black, if I didn't think that, I'd have commited suicide not long after meeting Socks😛

And Sammi...do you reeeaaaallly want to discuss what goes on in those conversations, or are you going to Karen-bash now too?😛

😀 Socks is a light weight and just too damn nice to tease without mercy, but I am certainly glad you didn't commit suicide. It would limit my entertainment.

Oh and if you have dirty laundry on Sammi, or just naughty stories do share!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back