• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lesbians

Awww... have some love for the butches! Good people, the ones I've met.
Actually, upon reflection, they're most of the lesbians I've met. I've only ever met one femme. Here in Montreal. The butches were all in Toronto. That's really quite fascinating...

Last edited:
Being 1/2 Lesbian is like being 1/2 Chuck Norris...It just ain't good enough.

(Sorry, thinking of some Chuck Norris Facts, doing a terrible job at it)

XD

That was pretty bogus.

Chuck Norris doesn't like lesbians. He has never heard of a lesbian.

I once fell in love with a bisexual before she turned completely lesbian.

That sort of thing really only ever happens to me...

Someone whose luck is worse than mine is! I've never had that happen to me... but everything else has. 😛

There are some mannish-ladies out there just like there are some girlie-dudes out there...no shame in anyone's game really...

I don't consider myself butch or femme--I'm just a chick with short hair who doesn't wear a lot of make up. Labels are lame. I fall somewhere in the middle of the "lesbain flavor spectrum"...my ler is definitely "femme" if we must label...and I will admit, I am attracted to feminine presenting women. But whatever...people come in every flavor--hence why the flag for the GLBT community is a rainbow--to represent EVERYONE within the varied community!

DELICIOUS LESBIANS!!! 😀 😀 😀

And guys, you rock, too!!! 😉

Val--come to Pittsburgh!!! LET'S PLAY!!!

There are some mannish-ladies out there just like there are some girlie-dudes out there...no shame in anyone's game really...

I don't consider myself butch or femme--I'm just a chick with short hair who doesn't wear a lot of make up. Labels are lame. I fall somewhere in the middle of the "lesbain flavor spectrum"...my ler is definitely "femme" if we must label...and I will admit, I am attracted to feminine presenting women. But whatever...people come in every flavor--hence why the flag for the GLBT community is a rainbow--to represent EVERYONE within the varied community!

DELICIOUS LESBIANS!!! 😀 😀 😀

And guys, you rock, too!!! 😉

Val--come to Pittsburgh!!! LET'S PLAY!!!

I've seen at least one of the pictures you've posted here, girl. You come in the "tasty" flavour of lesbian. n_n

Well, there's one thing that us menfolk will always be better at than lesbians, and that's "Challenge Pissing"!

BTW-- I only just had a look at that bogus ad. Nifty fact: I had that on an old bootleg tape about fifteen years ago. No lie! Is cool seeing it up on YouTube, though. Better copy, too!

And now...lesbians!

Attachments

• (girls just wanna have fun703).jpg
    (girls just wanna have fun703).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 20
I once fell in love with a bisexual before she turned completely lesbian.
That's hot. I would have loved her even more.

That sort of thing really only ever happens to me...
Lucky bastard.

Seriously, I love my straight girlfriend and sex with her is beautiful enough for me to say I prefer it to the idea of seeing her with a woman. Not that the two need be mutually exclusive.

Okay, we're gonna get to the bottom of this S.A.D. if it takes all night!

How about this one?

Can I try? If these do nothing for you, my brother, I have failed you.
THE ROAD IS LOOOONG,
WITH MANY A WINDING TURN,
THAT LEEEEADS
TO WHOOOO
KNOWS WHEEEERE...

Attachments

• leazch16.JPG
    leazch16.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 22
  • al0131b.jpg
    al0131b.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Aug011301.jpg
    Aug011301.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 20

Garden-variety T&A, all of it.

*yawn*

Wake me when they start poking each other with something not long and rubbery, okay?

I personally find the one with the beer kegs sexy, but posed. Provocative, but intractable. Disingenuous, but unconvincing.

A tragic missed opportunity. I quite like the girl-next-door look.

Last edited:
THE ROAD IS LOOOONG,
WITH MANY A WINDING TURN,
THAT LEEEEADS
TO WHOOOO
KNOWS WHEEEERE...

Ooo! Loved the one with the woman licking the ballgag! Bravo, Sir! 😛aw:

I will admit to being slightly amused that the original post was about a youtube video, but discussing how awesome lesbians are is on-topic. 😉

I'm not complaining. Lesbians are more interesting anyway.

Garden-variety T&A, all of it.

*yawn*

Wake me when they start poking each other with something not long and rubbery, okay?

AND THE LOOOOOAD
DOESN'T WEIGH ME DOWWWWN AT ALL

Actually neither tongues nor grapes are long and rubbery. Nor fingers.
Sadly, I do think most of these pictures are a little short on *lesbians*. "Pretty women fondling each other" is as good in some people's book, but it's not quite the same.

YO wake up, quick!

Attachments

• 13fer.JPG
    13fer.JPG
    324.6 KB · Views: 25
  • lesbian03.jpg
    lesbian03.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 26
Gee, I didn't know you would crack me so fast.

As much as the curvy ones appeal to me, that's not quite it. 😛

The one with the ladies grabbing eachother's breasts--ouch...it made my girls hurt a bit out of sympathy...

Sammi--YOU are pretty delicious yourself...*blushes at the compliment from Sammi* thank you...you made my night! 😉

I agree--those ladies are nice to look at and all...but show me some real lesbians--not some pretty gals feeling eachother up...or squeezing the ever-loving-hell out of eachothers boobs...

*consoles own boobs over painful pic*

I'mma go let my ler fix my aching chest...and possibly let her tickle the crap out of me to make me feel better...we shall see...😀

Keep up the good work, folks!!!

Hehe. Thankies, girl! n_n Though, problematically, I've never shown a photo of myself for people to know for sure. >_>

But I'm glad I helped ya feel that much better. 😀

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back