• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #10

Time is getting short now, got my money turned in, got the time off from work, got my hotel reservations......I'm good to go!!! Can't wait to meet everyone!!

Newbie here.

Hey all. Yeah I'm relatively a newbie here but I plan on attending the party in Oct. 😀 A little nervous about my first party but I can't wait. Anyways I'd like to get to know a few people going to the party. Anyone can email me at [email protected] or I'm on MSN messenger. Hope to see you all there!

Mz Chaos said:
Likewise...
'course... with you're diminutive stature and my amazonian height... we'll look like David and Goliath if we stand next to each other.
But what the hell... if I can't hear you from way up there... I'll just pick you up and put you on my shoulder.

AWW that is sweet of you to say 🙂 I know I have met pretty tall people,one lady I can;t remember her name I met at Nest last year stood next to me and I think I could hear the jaws of other peoples faces drop but everyone pretty much thought it was cute

ChristyL said:
Time is getting short now, got my money turned in, got the time off from work, got my hotel reservations......I'm good to go!!! Can't wait to meet everyone!!

Yay ChristyL!! I'm going to Pm you soon :Kiss1:

Mz Chaos said:
Likewise...
'course... with you're diminutive stature and my amazonian height... we'll look like David and Goliath if we stand next to each other.
But what the hell... if I can't hear you from way up there... I'll just pick you up and put you on my shoulder.

Now, what a thought that is, laughter coming from both my friends at the same time? How cool!!!

looking forward to seeing everybody

Hey fellow partygoers!

Looking forward to seeing old friends as well as some new faces! This year's gathering promises to be even better than the last. Bring your costumes for Friday night!

We are still accepting volunteers for the tickee raffle if anyone is interested. A fairly detailed explanation is provided in the gattherings section opposite this thread under "Tickling in Detroit". Please feel free to PM us with any questions.

For those not yet sure about going - DO NOT MISS THIS PARTY! It is an awesome gathering every time and only tends to get better!

With best regards and looking forward to seeing you all,

Professor Tkl and Lady Sunset

Well, as it turns out, I cannot attend; I have too many things going on around that weekend for me to be able to make the trip. Maybe next time...

Lebowski82

Well... you should have gotten my MO by now... so you know for sure and certain that I'm coming.
Now you have enough time to lock the doors and board up the windows.

Mz Chaos said:
Well... you should have gotten my MO by now... so you know for sure and certain that I'm coming.
Now you have enough time to lock the doors and board up the windows.
It has been received. We have no intentions of locking the doors until you get inside the doors. 😛oke3: :evilha:

ticklingfeet4fu said:
It has been received. We have no intentions of locking the doors until you get inside the doors. 😛oke3: :evilha:
That's what they ALL say at first... then the next thing you know... in comes the guys in white with the tranquilizer guns... the muzzle isn't all that bad but those straitjackets can get a bit uncomfy after awhile.

Mz Chaos said:
That's what they ALL say at first... then the next thing you know... in comes the guys in white with the tranquilizer guns... the muzzle isn't all that bad but those straitjackets can get a bit uncomfy after awhile.
Ohhhhhhhhh, I'm sure that there'll be plenty of volunteers to keep you, um, distracted from any discomfort you may experience from the jacket... :jester:

I'd love to attend...

...only I don't know how good an idea it is for a "newbie." I've only been coming to the TMF for a couple weeks and have never been to a real-life gathering. I've done lots of tickling in real life, but that's not to be confused with seasoned experts like many of you are, and I wouldn't want to waste any 'lees' times and might be afraid that I would. Any advice for a would-be first-timer that is really eager to go but a bit apprehensive too? 'ppreciate it *^)

AffectionateDan said:
Ohhhhhhhhh, I'm sure that there'll be plenty of volunteers to keep you, um, distracted from any discomfort you may experience from the jacket... :jester:

A few volunteers comes to mind also....hehehe :blaugh:

makemlaugh2003 said:
...only I don't know how good an idea it is for a "newbie." I've only been coming to the TMF for a couple weeks and have never been to a real-life gathering. I've done lots of tickling in real life, but that's not to be confused with seasoned experts like many of you are, and I wouldn't want to waste any 'lees' times and might be afraid that I would. Any advice for a would-be first-timer that is really eager to go but a bit apprehensive too? 'ppreciate it *^)

Not to worry, a lot of newbies come to the party, and the great thing is everyone goes thru great lengths to make them feel comfortable, that to me is the best thing about parties like this. If you need info, then contact Sadira at [email protected], and she will give you all the info you need.

natural tickler said:
A few volunteers comes to mind also....hehehe :blaugh:

Part of the thrill is in the negotiation, so they'll be no lay-down namby-pamby volunteering around here. The ler has to earn it! 😉 :manicd: :devil:

makemlaugh2003 said:

Makemelaugh2003,being a newbie and attending your first gathering is a wonderful idea and The Motown gathering is a great place to attend your first gathering ..I know everyone is nervous,apprehensive when your uncertain what it means to attend a gathering with new people you have never met before but seriously you might have butterflies in your stomach at first but they do go away :bump:

kis123 said:
Part of the thrill is in the negotiation, so they'll be no lay-down namby-pamby volunteering around here. The ler has to earn it! 😉 :manicd: :devil:

does that mean you're volunteering??? :tickle:

that is, if you're not afraid to come :jester:

Only a newbie once

Hey makemlaugh2003, everyones has to be a newbie sometime. I decided to get over the nervousness this year and attend my first party. Anyone that I've have talked to attending the party has been more than kind. I know it will be nerve-wrecking for the first time but I'll get over it. Anyways I hope this helps.

being new

makemlaugh2003 said:

Hi, ( to everyone that is new)
Yes being new is hard and that was sooooo me last year. But, let me tell you, everyone is so great in Michigan. I was feeling at home two minutes after walkin in the door. You will feel like part of a family. So i expect a hug 😉.
P.s. and i expect a hug from all that is old too lol 😛

Thanks, gang!

Your advice and help is very much appreciated *^). I'm leaning closer and closer to going, provided of course I can get the time off from work (somewhat likely) AND can afford the travel expenses and accommodations (not quite as likely but still possible lol). Real-life friends would describe me as outgoing, crazy and WAY too talkative, but I'd keep things in check lots if I went so I could learn and still enjoy myself *^). Thanks again and I hope to see lots of you there!

makemlaugh2003 said:
Your advice and help is very much appreciated *^). I'm leaning closer and closer to going, provided of course I can get the time off from work (somewhat likely) AND can afford the travel expenses and accommodations (not quite as likely but still possible lol). Real-life friends would describe me as outgoing, crazy and WAY too talkative, but I'd keep things in check lots if I went so I could learn and still enjoy myself *^). Thanks again and I hope to see lots of you there!
Well if you decide you are definately coming then Sadira and I and about 50 other people will welcome you with open arms. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else. We have 57 signed up. My question to you that have signed up is this: How many of you are going to show up for this event??? This will be a happening, that is for sure. If you are nervous, talk to Sadira. She will set your mind at ease. This email is [email protected] . Give Sadira an email and she will return your email as soon as she can. I promise and so does she.😛

natural tickler said:
does that mean you're volunteering??? :tickle:

that is, if you're not afraid to come :jester:

Fear isn't keeping me away this year; school is! Besides life hasn't been very kind this year; health and finances have been rough. I'll be ready for you next year my little ticklish cutlet. And you'd better be ready 😛oke3:

kis123 said:
Fear isn't keeping me away this year; school is! Besides life hasn't been very kind this year; health and finances have been rough. I'll be ready for you next year my little ticklish cutlet. And you'd better be ready 😛oke3:

Sorry to hear about your rough year. My prayers and thoughts for the rest of your year to be well. My best wishes to you

AFA me being ready, I am always ready. The question is will you be??

I will definitely be there as I have my airfare and Hotel reservations and I am just waiting for the day to arrive when I head to airport in Phoenix and let the fun begin :xpulcy:

Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone who will be there 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back