• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Odd questions thread

I use my rewards points to buy things for points instead of money once I have accumulated enough points.

How many credit cards do you now have?

I have 2 active credit cards but mainly use 1.
What's the biggest amount you ever charged on your credit card in one purchase?

About $5,200 to StubHub for 2017 World Series tickets to the four games to be played in Dodger Stadium.

What is the largest credit card bill you charged that never went through? (For me, that was a dentist's bill for $600.)

Last week when I charged 10K for half of my mom's roof and I got a notification it was not accepted so I had to confirm it.
What's the craziest thing you've ever seen someone do in person?

Sad to say, in 1970 I saw a friend take LSD and he had a very bad trip, winding up missing a year of college.

What summer camps (if any) did you go to as a child?

I didn't attend camp as a kid however, my uncle was a camp counselor and would take me several times to it.
What's one group you wish you could be a member of?

Residents of Billionaires' Row on 57th Street.

If you could have dinner with one living person of your choice, who would it be?

Lauren the girl I like at work.
Who's the one person you would take their advice over any other person?

It used to be father until he died in 1997.
Now it would be my friend Ronald.

Who is the person who gave you the worst advice you ever got? (It doesn't matter if you followed it or not.)

Probably in college this guy I knew wanted to cheat on a test with me but basically since we didn't study the few answers we tried to give each other were wrong anyway lol.
What's the one day you think is underrated during the year?

I don't think that people celebrate enough on Veterans' Day, November 11th.

Which holiday do you wish was abolished?

Columbus Day. He got lost and accidentally found America. I get lost if I don't have GPS and nobody names a holiday after me.
What's the thing you are glad you didn't do in your life?

I didn't marry a certain woman (whose initials are S.F.) in 1980.

What is the best advice you ever got?

Don't get married and don't have kids (advice from my mom who had 6 kids lol).
What's your best quality?

Probably my best friend in grammar school dumping me at the front door of high school on the 1st day cause I wasn't cool enough.
What's the best surprise you ever got?

Getting a phone call in May 1976 from a university that had already rejected my application for a job, in which they told me that their accepted candidate had withdrawn and they were offering me the job (which was my first full-time non-summer job).

What is the most expensive present that you ever bought for someone?

My mom's roof but she says since all her children are part owner of the house everyone has to split it which makes sense.
What age did you stop being foolish about believing everyone falls in love, gets married, and lives happily ever after?

When I was 8 years old, I observed one of my father's business partners fighting with his wife. It was an ugly scene and they divorced a few months later. That cured me of the delusion about "happily ever after."

How old were you when you realized that Santa Claus didn't bring any presents to any children?

I think I was 9. I probably realized it a year earlier but wanted to hold on to that hope. And then kids in school were pretty much all saying it around Christmas time so I kind of knew what I thought I knew was true.
What's one thing you never thought you'd do but you have and it's worked out great for you?

At the age of 7, when my family moved to suburban NJ, I never thought that I would live in New York City again.
But I did come back here and it worked out just fine.

What is the longest you've stayed at a job that you didn't like?

9 months (my first job out of school)...funny the manager told me when he hired me I'd probably stay a year. They paid very low and I didn't care for the atmosphere there. Just got experience there. I called in sick one day after being there 5 months and the president of the company was not happy about it. I hadn't missed a day of work up till then. And then this other pretty girl who worked there called in sick several times (and was there less than I was) and "how are you doing" is what she got. She also happened to be dating the vice president's son so I guess that helped too lol.
What's your favorite courtroom show (if any)?

Law & Order (the original series), especially the episodes with Jerry Orbach.

What's your favorite quiz show (if any)?

I don't have a favorite quiz show but I do like from time to time playing various quiz games.
What's one topic you'd do well at in a quiz game?

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back