• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh, good lord - PETA's lost it

Is it possible that they really think people are going to start calling fish "sea kittens?" Can a whole organization really have wandered that far from the pack?

anybody else find the sea kittens stories a little disturbing?

"The scientific literature is quite clear. Anatomically, physiologically and biologically, the pain system in fish is virtually the same as in birds and mammals." Scientists have created a detailed map of pain receptors in fish's mouths and all over their bodies.

In light of these facts, I urge you to do the right thing by adhering to the FWS' stated mission to protect fish. Stop your department's promotion of fishing! I urge you to instead advocate nonviolent pastimes, such as bird-watching, canoeing, or hiking.

Being a proud member of PETA... I see where they are coming from... however I wouldn't go so far as to rename Fish sea kittens... it is just a way to promote noviolent pass times and not fishing...... I stock my pond with fish and do not allow fishing because I think it is cruel and unnecessary....

oh and I don't wish to argue PETA opinions... just stating mine is all... do what you do and I do what I do...............

Bwahaha! In my spare time, I like to gut sea-kittens open - how sadistic does that sound?

They "lost it" a long time ago.

They never fkn "had" it as far as I can see >_<

One of my old jobs was on a prawn trawler, and every time we shot the nets they would always come up filled with prawns and sea kittens (many of whom had been crushed to death by the net closing in some form of cruel aquatic genocide). We used to take the horse mackerels... I mean, sea kitten horses, or horse mackrel kittens, or whatever... we'd take them and throw them to the ganets and gulls. Sorry, I meant "sky puppies".

This is just stupid!

People aren't going to stop eating fish just because the name gets changed. PETA should just stick to dealing with wildlife; I'm with them on that. No one has to kill a bunch of foxes or chinchilla to make a friggin coat. But I'm not willing to give up the occasional steak or chicken for them or anyone else. Oh and I like my sea kittens either fried with tartar sauce or grilled with lemon.

Besides which, have you SEEN some of these frigging things? Some weird shit lives in the seas. Srsly. Look up monkfish, you'll see what I mean. Kitten my arse :-o.

Besides which, have you SEEN some of these frigging things? Some weird shit lives in the seas. Srsly. Look up monkfish, you'll see what I mean. Kitten my arse :-o.

To me, catfish are the worst! Don't know how people can put that in their mouths IMO. To each his own sea kitten I guess........

The sad thing is they could do a lot of good about legitimate abuse of animals.They don't seem to understand that their in your face tactics and the moral superiority they assign themselves only hurts their cause.That's the case with most extremist groups of course.

Iris seems to be an exception to that,and good for her.🙂

To me, catfish are the worst! Don't know how people can put that in their mouths IMO. To each his own sea kitten I guess........

Catfish are raised on farms,like wheat or barley but i'm sure you know that.I love catfish with hushpuppies,slaw and corn bread.:yayzorz:

!

Catfish are raised on farms,like wheat or barley but i'm sure you know that.I love catfish with hushpuppies,slaw and corn bread.:yayzorz:

They can raise them in my backyard and I still wouldn't eat them! Yuck! That's probably where they got the sea kitten idea from in the first place; they look just like cats to me.

I have never heard of a fish called a sea kitten before. Oy.....that's a bit much.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_El2_enNFaI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_El2_enNFaI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Please, Please, Please......SAVE the Sea Kittens!!!

SAVE THE SEA KITTENNNNNSSSSS....."sob, sob"...

:cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1:

Drew

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back