• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh, good lord - PETA's lost it

I intend to continue eat broiled fish, poached fish, baked fish, fried fish, sushi, sashimi, and the livers of any PETA members who try to stop me. 😀

I hate cats and sea kittens. But I loves me some sushi. I would love some salmon or eel sashimi right now.

Baby where have you been sniffing? Fish isn't even supposed to smell fishy!

Never tried them; due to your previous comment, I'm not in a big hurry to try....:shock:

Please don't mind me you all I have a weird sense of humor 😛

I don't usually eat a whole lot of fish... But if it'll piss off PETA I'm all for it. Next time I'm at Red Lobster, its the sea kitten fillet for me.

But no catfish, please. Kis is right on that one, they're friggin' gross. Trust me, I've caught them and cleaned them before. BLECH!!!

The sad thing is they could do a lot of good about legitimate abuse of animals.They don't seem to understand that their in your face tactics and the moral superiority they assign themselves only hurts their cause.

^ Quoted for truth.

PETA are nothing more than arrogant, fucked-up-in-the-head, oppressive, despots that have been allowed WAY to much political power for far too fucking long.

I hate PETA. Fuck PETA. Fuck PETA up their asses with an iron stick.

Check out this quick video:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l9ijLulwUTY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l9ijLulwUTY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

PETA are nothing more than arrogant, fucked-up-in-the-head, oppressive, despots that have been allowed WAY to much political power for far too fucking long.

I hate PETA. Fuck PETA. Fuck PETA up their asses with an iron stick.

If you were a woman I'd kiss you on the lips....:mwahaha:

that have been allowed WAY to much political power for far too fucking long.

Well,i'm not sure how much political power they have,if any.Misguided,delusional,irrational?Yeah pretty much.

But i'm not aware of any law they have passed that effect's anyone's rights.Let's not go overboard eh? 🙂

..Tuna Pussy?

Ew.

You can tune a piano , but you can't tuna pussy.

Yeah ... that sounds about right.

Doesn't pussy smell like tuna?

If it smells like sea kitten , it ain't a dish.

Nope ... it just doesn't have the same ring to it. Sorry , PETA ... but us guys need a slogan that rhymes to pass along to the younger generation ... something that warns & gives guidance when one is "faced" w/a woman's 'gina that is , ummm ... less than hygienic. :xlime:

It's just easier to remember that way.

Hmmm ... waitasec.

If it smells like sea kitten , then you should be quittin'.

A little better. 😀

Well,i'm not sure how much political power they have,if any.Misguided,delusional,irrational?Yeah pretty much.

But i'm not aware of any law they have passed that effect's anyone's rights.Let's not go overboard eh? 🙂

Yus; they're just a vocal fringe group supported by celebrities whose inane antics have brought them coverage in the press. They're hardly the gun lobby. 😀

I hereby proclaim that from now on anyone caught calling birds "birds" is an evil fascist. They are Sky-Puppies. Seagulls are henceforth renamed "Floating Labradors" to remove the old prejudices about seagulls. Feral Pigeons are likewise now "Upwardly Mobile Chihuahuas".

I think the PETA is awesome as fuck. They're clearly trolls of more epic proportions than any of us can imagine, and you're all fools for believing them.

And I for one welcome our new Sky-Puppy overlords.

I've heard a PETA representative speak before. I am not for hurting all animals but I noticed they never stick up for scorpions or the black mamba. I am just wondering if any of them would spare the life of those dangerous creatures if they were attacking their children or family.

Hey, you know... I don't have a problem with them. The way I see it, they save more fish, I eat more fish. The system balances out, see?

On a more serious note, though. PETA, vegetarians, and vegans can believe whatever they want and choose to direct their lifestyle in accordance with said beliefs. But when these people infringe upon MY lifestyle and MY personal property, that's where I have a problem. I'm just as much against the manufacturing and wearing of fur coats as they are, but I think their actions are completely uncalled for and, if it isn't already, some kind of legal action should be taken because that shit's not right and shouldn't be allowed to happen. Are global warming activists going to go around vandalizing SUVs for a cause and get away with it? I'd sure fucking hope not.

Okay. Here's my dilemma...I need to eat sea kittens. Sea kittens are brain food. If I can't eat kitties then I need brain food from some other source so I can be smarter.

So I need a favour of the community: Will somebody please find me some type of study done on brain food? Preferably a study done that has proven that human brains are brain food...This will justify why I have kept a dead hooker locked in my basement for three weeks.

She smells funny.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back