• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

Excess said:
Heheh, I was prepared for this. *presses a button on my belt, and the rafters suddenly speed away from our location while lowering*

Ok then, time to get down a bit. *lets him down on top of the pillars, then detaches and jumps on top of pillars myself*

:wooha: Whooooooo-Whoaaaaaa!! *nearly loses balance completely, then regains composure, does a backflip onto one of the rapidly disappearing pillars near the two*

Sorry Ex, I'm not that easily foiled! :tounge:

But you will be. *reaches into jacket and pull out a mechanical hand* heheheh...

*pulls out a darkwing duck-esque (what? i can't use another thread as an Idea?) gas-gun, and shoots it at Karen*

"Suck gas, evildoer!"

Excess said:
But you will be. *reaches into jacket and pull out a mechanical hand* heheheh...

*smirks* And what are you planning to do with that? Cham's between us! :tounge:

TheChameleon said:
*pulls out a darkwing duck-esque (what? i can't use another thread as an Idea?) gas-gun, and shoots it at Karen*

"Suck gas, evildoer!"

*sighs and pulls out a gasmask*

TKLVR18 said:
*smirks* And what are you planning to do with that? Cham's between us! :tounge:

Oh, y'know. *activates the hand, and it stretches, avoiding Cham and reaches you, then starts poking her off of the pillar* Oh, and just so you know, it may be strong enough to withstand some punishment and poke good, but it's not strong enough for you to run over the top of it or in any way ever be on top of it. 😛

*thinks about using excess as a permanant body guard.*

"So... Yeah, where'd you buy that at, Excess?"

Excess said:
Oh, y'know. *activates the hand, and it stretches, avoiding Cham and reaches you, then starts poking her off of the pillar* Oh, and just so you know, it may be strong enough to withstand some punishment and poke good, but it's not strong enough for you to run over the top of it or in any way ever be on top of it. 😛

EEP EEP HEheey! Tickling? That's just unspeakably dirty pool!!! 😛

*grabs the wrist of the hand and jerks it forwards, throwing Ex completely off-balance*

Chameleon said:
*thinks about using excess as a permanant body guard.*

"So... Yeah, where'd you buy that at, Excess?"

LoL, well I've already got one client.

And I get those from.....well, let's just say I have certain...connections that may be frowned upon by some. 😉

TKLVR18 said:
EEP EEP HEheey! Tickling? That's just unspeakably dirty pool!!! 😛

*grabs the wrist of the hand and jerks it forwards, throwing Ex completely off-balance*

In other words, like something you would do.

Woww *quickly taps shoes together, causing spikes to shoot down into the pillar, effectively locking me in place* Nice try sweety. :tounge: *sets hand to poke her belly*

Excess said:
LoL, well I've already got one client.

And I get those from.....well, let's just say I have certain...connections that may be frowned upon by some. 😉

In other words, like something you would do.

Woww *quickly taps shoes together, causing spikes to shoot down into the pillar, effectively locking me in place* Nice try sweety. :tounge: *sets hand to poke her belly*

I should probably point out that I'M said client, Cam😛

And hey, what're you...whohehehheheheheHEHHEHECUT THAHAHT OUT DAHAHMMIT!! *stumbles but doesn't fall*

hehehe... *starts climbing aronud on the pillar, climbing down the side, around a bit, and right back up top where Excess is...*

TKLVR18 said:
I should probably point out that I'M said client, Cam😛

And hey, what're you...whohehehheheheheHEHHEHECUT THAHAHT OUT DAHAHMMIT!! *stumbles but doesn't fall*

Or so she likes to think anyway. 😛

And no! *sets hand to tickle, causing it to go to town on her tummy* Go ahead and fall! There's a bed and stuff right below you, so you'll be fine.

Excess said:
Or so she likes to think anyway. 😛

And no! *sets hand to tickle, causing it to go to town on her tummy* Go ahead and fall! There's a bed and stuff right below you, so you'll be fine.

gaAAHAHAH! WAHHAHAT, SO YOU CAHAHN CUHUFF ME OHOHN IT? DOHON'T THINK SO!! *leaps backwards onto the next pillar over, out of his reach*

TKLVR18 said:
gaAAHAHAH! WAHHAHAT, SO YOU CAHAHN CUHUFF ME OHOHN IT? DOHON'T THINK SO!! *leaps backwards onto the next pillar over, out of his reach*

Errr...now why would I do that? Wrong thread, dear. 😛

TKLVR18 said:
Uh-huh, like you'd pay that aaaaany attention :tounge:

Of course I would. Just who do you take me for exactly?

Excess said:
Of course I would. Just who do you take me for exactly?

The bully, of course :tounge: *flips safely onto the ground*

Excess said:
Me, more of a bully than you? HA!

Ah, but I never take an unwilling 'lee. I just wait 'til somebody annoys me. You get out your big metal hand-thingy and attack me 😛

TKLVR18 said:
Ah, but I never take an unwilling 'lee. I just wait 'til somebody annoys me. You get out your big metal hand-thingy and attack me 😛

So? I don't either, except I don't use the "I just wait 'til somebody annoys me." excuse. 😛 And you were attacking Cham, who seems to have vanished now, and he came to me for help. So I decided to be the good samaritan.

Excess said:
So? I don't either, except I don't use the "I just wait 'til somebody annoys me." excuse. 😛 And you were attacking Cham, who seems to have vanished now, and he came to me for help. So I decided to be the good samaritan.

I was not attacking Cham, I was helping him not cry!! I'm innocent!!! (A)!!!!!!!!

Good Samaritan my butt, you're supposed to be my Officer in Charge of Saftey or whatever!! Sammi and I will have you disbarred!! :tounge:

TKLVR18 said:
I was not attacking Cham, I was helping him not cry!! I'm innocent!!! (A)!!!!!!!!

Good Samaritan my butt, you're supposed to be my Officer in Charge of Saftey or whatever!! Sammi and I will have you disbarred!! :tounge:

Yeah yeah, sure...

And I'm the Officer in Charge of Saftey? Cuz I'm pretty sure I'd be something else, and I'm more hers than yours anyway. :tounge:

Excess said:
Yeah yeah, sure...

And I'm the Officer in Charge of Saftey? Cuz I'm pretty sure I'd be something else, and I'm more hers than yours anyway. :tounge:
Hey, I hired you, she just gave you the title!!!

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back