• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

It is. And healthier than normal chili. Which is a bonus for me.

Put a few oyster crackers and a little shredded cheese on it and it's perfect.

That's how I like it. n_n Cold weather helps, too. Chili on a cold day = win.

*contemplates making some chili for dinner before she goes to bed* But it's sorta late...

Heylas everyone. How ya all doing? As a random thing, if anyone wants any pictures made to look like they've got a lightsaber, I'm learning to do the effect at the minute and would appreciate the pics to work on 😀 . Examples below:

Attachments

• luminara1.jpg
    luminara1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
  • luminara2.jpg
    luminara2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 13
I'll see if I can get ya some photos to work with or something. You've pretty much got the method down solid.

Sweet 😀 . I'm about to move onto video when I've aquired Adobe Premier 🙂 .

Well, when you do that I'll try to capture some video. 😛 Then I'll end up stealing you to be the effects guru for all the films I wanna make. n_n

Hehe. I'm mainly learning to do it cause a friend of mine runs a film making society, and they'de like to do this kind of thing.

It's fun as heck. My problem with doing it around here is a mostly a lack of equipment. We don't have a good camera and we've got NO sound equipment at all.

Sammi-chan said:
Well, when you do that I'll try to capture some video. 😛 Then I'll end up stealing you to be the effects guru for all the films I wanna make. n_n
Same here. I've got some ideas that this sort of thing would be perfect for!

Sammi-chan said:
Ooh! Do share with us. n_n
Well, you know, and Kayleigh probably does if she reads her email, but I am working on a series of books, and these are ones I could easily see becoming movies if there's demand for them, and depending on what kind of films you two make, you might be just the moviemakers I'd be looking for🙂

Sockstickler said:
Well, you know, and Kayleigh probably does if she reads her email, but I am working on a series of books, and these are ones I could easily see becoming movies if there's demand for them, and depending on what kind of films you two make, you might be just the moviemakers I'd be looking for🙂

Oooh yea, I've read a few excerpts. They'd make EXCELLENT movies! :super_hap

Your books would me awesome movies. There definitely needs to be more original fantasy movies out there.

OMG I HATE FRIGGING SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!! Last night I felt something crawling on my face...brushed it off and this HUGE black and white spider went flying across the room off my face. I've had the itches ever since >_<

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back