• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

Awesome, so yeah. Still in a fan tabby tastic mood?

Just a normal meat pie. Thing is, I bought it yesterday, cause it was cheap on account of being past the sell by tomorrow. But its soooo big O.O .

Meat pie. There's something ya don't see around here. Unless you count chicken pot pies. Eat up, girl. 😉

Sammi-chan said:
Meat pie. There's something ya don't see around here. Unless you count chicken pot pies. Eat up, girl. 😉
Ohhh now those are good.

It's almost making me with I had some. But I'll probably have fish instead. *blink* Come to think of it... other than a grilled cheese, I haven't eaten today. 😵

Sammi-chan said:
It's almost making me with I had some. But I'll probably have fish instead. *blink* Come to think of it... other than a grilled cheese, I haven't eaten today. 😵
Hmmm, that's not a whole lot. You should get some grub.

Well, they weren't like mixed in together. 😉 But they made for a good dinner.

Sammi-chan said:
Well, they weren't like mixed in together. 😉 But they made for a good dinner.
Ah ok. Knowing me, I would mix them together😉

I wouldn't doubt it after you've told me some of the things you make. 😉 Though some of them do sound really tasty.

Sammi-chan said:
I wouldn't doubt it after you've told me some of the things you make. 😉 Though some of them do sound really tasty.
I could probably show you sometime🙂 A lot of them are a lot better than they sound, trust me.

The salad actually sounded pretty good, if a little weird. 😉

Sammi-chan said:
The salad actually sounded pretty good, if a little weird. 😉
You can jazz almost anything up with hot dogs. Don't be fooled😉

Like hotdog buns. They're so much better with hotdogs.

Sammi-chan said:
Like hotdog buns. They're so much better with hotdogs.
Indeed! They sort of go hand in hand like that. If you wanted though, you could cut the bun in half and make like a mini sub sandwich or something.

I've done that before. But it always makes me think I should go buy some hoagie rolls and make sandwiches.

Sammi-chan said:
I've done that before. But it always makes me think I should go buy some hoagie rolls and make sandwiches.
That'd be good too.

there is still salami and bologna in the fridge and plenty of hot dog buns.Knock yourself out.

I'll probably just make some hotdogs and retreat back to my cave. >_>

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back