• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

Flee thee! The world has come to end! 😛

What was that song he was singing? Was like german or something?

What do you know? Well lets see.......you know me.....sock....HDS...ness.....my mom?.....Ky.........Koops? XD

I dont know your mom 😛 . Well I dont think so anyways.... How've you been! Not seen you in aaaaaages.

The Numa Numa guy is back, as the prophecies foretold? Celebrate! Now we only need the Star Wars Kid to return...

I was just talking about that with KY. Coincedence? I THINK NOT. XD .

that was actually my first numa numa guy-viewing.....he looks like fun...😛

lonelykimiko said:
I dont know your mom 😛 . Well I dont think so anyways.... How've you been! Not seen you in aaaaaages.

OMG! Yeah, you I havent talked to in a while....its probably just bad timing. I got back 2 the states like 2-3 weeks ago. (THE FLIGHT SUCKED! My tv went dead, I was stuck in Paris for hours because of the new security measures, and this damn infant wouldnt stop crying!XD). Since then its been a busy time. (Had to see friends, prepare for school, etc.) And of course, since school's been on for like 2 weeks now, (or more? I dunno know anymore, seems like 4 years..😛), I'm packed with work. So lifes fun! 😀 How's it on your end? 😍

lonelykimiko said:
I was just talking about that with KY. Coincedence? I THINK NOT. XD .

Heh, I may have read about it in this thread, but i'll just say it came to be on the wings of a great winged messenger, just so it sounds as epic as it truely is.

Things are finally picking up here after about 2 months of utter hell >< . I've got a new house, a new job, and everything. 😀 .

lonelykimiko said:
Things are finally picking up here after about 2 months of utter hell >< . I've got a new house, a new job, and everything. 😀 .
Congratulations.

Glad you have things sorted out.

lonelykimiko said:

oh; I thought you meant the summer. XD Whats your new job? (Hooters?:tounge:XD)

I'm working in the Catering industry, a resterauint specifically. Real high class XD .

Heylas everyone! I had the most awesome Tickling dream today!!! *is happy*

Well considering I just got over the rest of my hangover, pretty good right now.

And how art the on this glorious day, fair maiden?

I'm fan tabby tastic! Had a long lie in, got nothing to do alllll day, and I've had pizza 😀 .

Awesome! But wait, what is this "fan tabby tastic" that you speak of? You mean something like fanning a tabby, which is tastic somehow? 😛

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back