• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

That's like saying something on a billboard isn't for someone to read. 😛

Sammi-chan said:
That's like saying something on a billboard isn't for someone to read. 😛

No, it's EXACTLY like saying something on a billboard isn't for someone to read. 😛

Excess said:
I fail to see your point...😉

That you're an insensative egomaniac, of course 😛

Not too bad Kimi, how's u?😀

big_dogg85 said:
Good morning/afternoon everyone!

Wassup?

Hiya Dogg *hugs*

Not much, got a maths test in twenty minutes, so I'm relaxing from all the studying I've been doin all morning 'til then. How about yous?

*hugs* Hey Karen, Not too much goin on here. Gotta mow my lawn, do some laundry then go to work later. Good luck on ur math test! 🙂

big_dogg85 said:
*hugs* Hey Karen, Not too much goin on here. Gotta mow my lawn, do some laundry then go to work later. Good luck on ur math test! 🙂

Good luck to you too, mowin and laundry doin is almost as monotenous as maths😛

Almost, but not quite, not quite. 😛

Hey Kimi, and what else are you up to today other then school Karen?

Drs appt. at three, then the dilivery pple are stoppin by w/our new washer and dryer. Busy day ahead🙁

New washers and dryers are awesome!! We got ours a while ago but it still cool to watch the clothes move at an insane RPM. 😀

Our washer and dryer are so mis-matched. They were included with the house, but after we moved in we found out the washer didn't work. So the renters provided a brand new washer, but we've still got this old, beat-up looking dryer.

My grandmas washing machine is possessed....she like yanked the water pipe once or something, and since then the machine requires a bit more energy to suck the water it needs out of the wall; and because of that, her washing machine sounds like a space shuttle about to take off. XD

Hungarian2 said:
My grandmas washing machine is possessed....she like yanked the water pipe once or something, and since then the machine requires a bit more energy to suck the water it needs out of the wall; and because of that, her washing machine sounds like a space shuttle about to take off. XD
Why not? Sometimes mine sounds like a runaway locomotive.

yea I can't hear the washer so I forget I have laundry in it. the dryer is another story.

Proof that old Sears dryers are indestrucable, like a Toyota pick-up truck

LMAO one time I tried to take a nap in the living room (which is right beside the laundry room) and couldn't fall asleep 'cuz the darned thing was too loud😛

Yea, but the washer was a bit unsteady...makes loud clanking noises at random intervals. I shoot up like somebody kicked me when that happens😛

loud steady "Mechanical" noises, that is.
like riding on a railroad locomotive while going up a long hill or mountian.

no flatulance guys, the only smells I like are dead skunk and diesel fumes. :laughing: 😀

I'll see your dead skunk and deisel fumes and raise you one hog confinement shed and stagnant water sitting in a old tractor tire for 3 weeks...

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back