• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

Well, I suppose you're right. And I DO agree that it was a good idea to evolve Snake from a third person perspective, they succeeded in making him appear more of a 'legendary warrior' than simply the player character.

Still, the reason I disliked Raiden in MGS2 is more or less for the reason you gave. It the shock of going from playing as one of the toughest characters in gaming, to...well, Raiden. Its like watching the first fifteen minutes of Saving Private Ryan, and then watching an hour long My Little Pony marathon. Plus, the fact that nobody really know you'd play as Raiden before the games release came as a shock.

Still, like you said, he looks cool in MGS4, but I still dislike his portrayal in MGS2. But the question remains as to why he's wearing the armour...*Dun dun duuunn*

GaryGoafer said:
Well, I suppose you're right. And I DO agree that it was a good idea to evolve Snake from a third person perspective, they succeeded in making him appear more of a 'legendary warrior' than simply the player character.

Still, the reason I disliked Raiden in MGS2 is more or less for the reason you gave. It the shock of going from playing as one of the toughest characters in gaming, to...well, Raiden. Its like watching the first fifteen minutes of Saving Private Ryan, and then watching an hour long My Little Pony marathon. Plus, the fact that nobody really know you'd play as Raiden before the games release came as a shock.

Still, like you said, he looks cool in MGS4, but I still dislike his portrayal in MGS2. But the question remains as to why he's wearing the armour...*Dun dun duuunn*

That's what I liked about MGS2, it showed Snake as the legendary warrior he is, something we could have never seen so well with him being the PC.

As for the impact of it, yeah, I imagine it would be quite a shock. I wouldn't know so well since MGS2 was actually my first, so I didn't have any real attachment to Snake at the time. The way I saw Raiden though is for what he was; a rookie. While he had been greatly trained on VR missions, as Snake points out, this isn't close to the same as actually being there. And killing someone in a VR isn't nearly the same as killing in real life of course. This is what the game was trying to get across thorugh Raiden, as it was his first time to actually kill someone.

*SPOILERS, skip if you don't havn't played*that he really remembered anyway*SPOILERS*

That's why I have no problem with his portrayal, because I imagine it would be the same for most people under the circumstances, even if they had been trained.

And yes, we will have to see about the suit, now won't we? 😉

*chuckles* computer nerd alert! :tounge:

OK, sorry, couldn't help it, had to say it. *gets a chocolate bar and eats in my boredom*

Oh, so you're deciding whether or not to get dressed huh? Thinking about wearing whatever you find? 😛

Hey guys. Waiting for the bus...got about fifteen minutes*XD*

Aww, where ya going to?

Yeah, excess. Might try something different today though. Like some black or something. XD .

TKLVR18 said:
Hey guys. Waiting for the bus...got about fifteen minutes*XD*

Ah, pity. Don't get run over by it or anything. XD

lonelykimiko said:
Aww, where ya going to?

Yeah, excess. Might try something different today though. Like some black or something. XD .

Ah well, I suppose wearing something black for once couldn't hurt. 😉

*smirk* I won't, Ex. Much to your dismay :tounge:

Ooh, black Kimi? Coolness...not like you've ever done black before*XD*

Hung my washing out the other day and couldnt help but laugh when I looked at it. Never have I seen such a dreary coloured clothes line, nearly everything was black!

lonelykimiko said:
Hung my washing out the other day and couldnt help but laugh when I looked at it. Never have I seen such a dreary coloured clothes line, nearly everything was black!

LOL I'll bet. Well, that's how it is, being a goth and all. The color of the rainbow doesn't reach you.

Of course, rainbows are too bright for my eyes...

lonelykimiko said:
Yuppers, I'm a little beam of sunshine like that XD . So you got any plans today? I'm just waiting for my money to arrive so I can get my funky new gadget:

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/85551/rb/21591173750

Can't wait! I'll be drawing a lot when I get that 😀 .

Ah, just waiting for some bill to come so I can hurry up and pay it. Nothing exciting ever happens to me. XD

And that's cool. An early b-day present, is it?

The best kind of birthday present 😀😀😀 . It was either that or a new Bazooka, but I figured, phsycologically, I can do more damage with the graphics tablet...

Yeah, phsycologically. Because a little bit of insanity goes a long way, huh? 😛

Excess said:
Yeah, phsycologically. Because a little bit of insanity goes a long way, huh? 😛

With this crowd it does!!!😛

Unlike blowing some random stuff up with a bazooka, which would just eventually get rebuilt.

<_<

>_>

*blows up a building with an Rocket Launcher*

Excess said:
Unlike blowing some random stuff up with a bazooka, which would just eventually get rebuilt.

<_<

>_>

*blows up a building with an Rocket Launcher*

*Hides behind Kimi*

EXCESS HAS A ROCKET LAUNCHER!! AAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back