• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

Awww...what's wrong K? I'm...not gonna do anything...

TKLVR18 said:
*sigh* I suppose not, eh?

Where'd u get that thing, anyways??

I pulled it out of my coat, of course.

Excess said:
I pulled it out of my coat, of course.

*chuckles* Of course. Well, that's better than where I thought you pulled it out of :tounge:

Rocket launchers aren't so bad. They can be easily deflected with large platters. n_n

Excess said:
Yup, Junior knows when it's his time to shine. 😛

:wooha: You mean you could tame him?! Damn it! I always have to beat it with a stick or something! He just keeps wanting to come out! XD

*looks down*...Oh now his at it again...BACK!!! BACK THOU WILD BEASTY!!!! XDXD

Hungarian2 said:
:wooha: You mean you could tame him?! Damn it! I always have to beat it with a stick or something! He just keeps wanting to come out! XD

*looks down*...Oh now his at it again...BACK!!! BACK THOU WILD BEASTY!!!! XDXD

Yeah, you just have to talk to him right. Like Junior, for example. You just have to know how to speak their language. It was difficult at first of course, but now he can get by fine as long as he get what he needs enough. XD

HDS! YAHHOOOOOOO!!! Time for barbies on a stick! Who's hungry?!

*Hopefully that was random enough too. 😛*

Alright, the gangs here, and I have like 10 minutes left online....doesnt life just suck? XD

Hungarian2 said:
HDS! YAHHOOOOOOO!!! Time for barbies on a stick! Who's hungry?!

*Hopefully that was random enough too. 😛*

Alright, the gangs here, and I have like 10 minutes left online....doesnt life just suck? XD

*goes into a serious face* Life ALWAYS sucks, and then you die! *exits serious face*

>_>

<_<

*eats a baby.............*

*baby crawls around in ur belly*

This reminds of that Fat Bastard thing....GET IN MY BELLY! I want baby-back baby-back baby-back...I want my baby-back baby-back baby-back..😛

Hungarian2 said:
*baby crawls around in ur belly*

This reminds of that Fat Bastard thing....GET IN MY BELLY! I want baby-back baby-back baby-back...I want my baby-back baby-back baby-back..😛

Aye, that's what I was thinking of, it was. *drinks some breast milk.....straight from a nice plump pair of breasts belonging to some random hot woman* (yeah, it's the best kind) 😛

Ah thankee, and 'tis a good thing to see you about as well. G'night! *Sets fire to the lawn and sits in the flames for no apparent reason*

G'night. Mmmm...that was some good milk...and I think Junior's happy. 😀

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back