• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

Excess said:
Then you need to eat, so yeah, eat now, or soon. This I command!!!

You command? I thought I was the empress around here. 😛 I mean, what's with the Serpentor thing?

<High, raspy voice>This you command?!? This is MY OPERATION, SERPINTOR!!! Do NOT overstep your authority!</high raspy voice>

Sammi-chan said:
You command? I thought I was the empress around here. 😛 I mean, what's with the Serpentor thing?

Ok, aside from the fact that I don't know who Serpentor is (StarGate?), this is the RB thread, therefor, you have no such power here. So bleh to you!

Serpentor was the leader of Cobra. Dr. Mindbender genetically engineered him from the DNA of history's greatest leaders. He always went around saying "This I command!"

*sniffles* Why can't I have my authority here?

Oh ok. I couldn't remember what Serpentor was from.

Well now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

G.I Joe!

Sammi-chan said:
Well now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

G.I Joe!

LOL GI JOE! My lasting memory of him, is making him bungee jump from my shed roof with an elestic band.

His head fell off.

Yeah, I havn't seen anything GI Joe in so long I don't even remember most of it.

And my last GI Joe action figure died in an unfortunate incident involving a rocket. He will be missed.

I bought a bunch of figures when they came out with the new line of them about 2-3 years ago. Yeah. I love toys. n_n

So you still play with them then? :laughing:

Totally! Back at my old apartment they were in a constant battle over my computer desk. Now they're in a box. u_u I still haven't found a place to put them all.

Hey, atleast you can fit yours in a box. Back when I was younger, I needed a closet for mine. And I do mean NEEDED a closet. I now have computer and video games though, so they just sit there gathering dust, if they're even there anymore.

Oh, I had to leave a TON of toys behind when I left my parents' house. What I've got now is mostly the collection I've managed to rebuild since then.

Meh, I wouldn't bother now, plus a majority have met unfortunate ends like the GI Joe.

*Walks in* Boy, I haven't been here in a bit and this place jumps a good seven pages!

Ya Transformers is comin out in 2k7 😀 Lookin forward to it. There's also a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie that's gna come out next year as well XD But its gna be totally CG, which I hope works out tho, cuz I loved the puppets/costumes in the old movies.

I used to have a huge collection of all kindsa action figures: G.I. Joe, He-Man, Master T and even cabbage patch dolls, Tedy Ruxpin.. you name it lol my parents spoiled their first born really good XD

*sigh* unfortunately when we traveled all my toys took a wrong flight and for some crazy reason my parents never bothered to track em down 🙁

I hope that somewhere there are some children who had some real fun with my toys; it would be a shame if they were still boxed up and rotting...

Now, my collection is very modest; mostly Bat Man, a few random dolls that I can't name their brands; there's one where u can snap together different wepons, I thought it was cool. I also have some Lego Technique sets that I used to have on display (now they are boxed up due to our recent relocation), and a few unbuilt sets of model airplanes... I'm gna save em for when I retire so I'll have something to do 😛 or pass em on to my kids lol

I barely have time to game, let alone tinker :/

Oh it probably did but we just didnt know about it because we didnt have any internet.

rtl said:
There's also a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie that's gna come out next year as well XD But its gna be totally CG, which I hope works out tho, cuz I loved the puppets/costumes in the old movies.

Theres one thing i'm worried about concerning that movie.

Apparently, in that continuity, Shredder is dead. No Shredder = :sad:

GaryGoafer said:
Theres one thing i'm worried about concerning that movie.

Apparently, in that continuity, Shredder is dead. No Shredder = :sad:
Wait a second. Where'd you hear that? Tis news to me.

GaryGoafer said:
By using my good friend, Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMNT_(2007_film)

Hopefully he'll make a return in the sequel. Shredder ruled.
*Clicks* Ah ok. It's following the second film then. That makes sense. From what that says, it should be pretty cool.
I'm somewhat amused by Quinton Flynn voicing Casey Jones. I could just imagine him saying something like "You're going down, punk. Got it memorized?"

Sockstickler said:
I'm somewhat amused by Quinton Flynn voicing Casey Jones. I could just imagine him saying something like "You're going down, punk. Got it memorized?"

As long as he isn't as whiney as when he voiced Raiden in MGS2. If he does it like a meaner version of Reno from Advent Children, it could work. He's a good voice actor, just too bad so many people (Myself included) got to know him as the worst video game character of all time.

GaryGoafer said:
As long as he isn't as whiney as when he voiced Raiden in MGS2. If he does it like a meaner version of Reno from Advent Children, it could work. He's a good voice actor, just too bad so many people (Myself included) got to know him as the worst video game character of all time.
Yeah. I actually never played MGS2. I guess I'm pretty lucky there then, because I was introduced to his voice acting as Reno and Axel. Sometimes you just tend to associate certain actors with certain characters. For instance, Steven Jay Blum was Spike in Cowboy Bebop, Wolverine in X-Men: Legends, and Vincent in Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus. Of the three of those though, I've come to associate him more with Vincent than the other two.

GaryGoafer said:

Ahem, Raiden was hardly the worst video game character of all time. The reason most people really disliked him so much was because he wasn't Snake, and wasn't badass like Snake. I know this based on the reaction to the new Raiden. Now that he comes off as a badass ninja, they suddenly love him. And MGS2 did make it pretty obvious that he was going to be the next ninja, so I was never surprised (I mean really, how could anyone have not seen that?). Just thought I'd point that out.

Last edited:
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back