• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

I really with we had Conan over here in Old Blighty...from what i've seen, he appears to be pretty funny.

GaryGoafer said:
I really with we had Conan over here in Old Blighty...from what i've seen, he appears to be pretty funny.

Yeah, he is. And he's quick too. This one time this guy just asked him out of nowhere "Is this thing real?" referring to the microphone on his desk, and he immediately said "No, it's made of chocolate.". XD

I'm actually surprised, since from what I've heard he airs in many places in the world.

Last edited:
Random rant....SENSHI! GET ON MSN YOU EEJIT!!!

OK sorry, rant over *XD*

Excess said:
Why do you need him on MSN so bad huh?

'Cuz I've got a speech to give today and also I came out with my best friend over email on Saturday and still haven't gotten a return email *paces the floor*

Speech? Mkay...well, good luck with the friend thing.

:::walks in with TMSV...cleans up mess from kayak and the giant snow ball....waves...walks off:::

TKLVR18 said:
Excess said:
. Too bad about Karen though. 😛
QUOTE]

I'd love to get 'hold of either/both of you :drool:

ORLY? Cuz I don't think that would go quite as you'd expect with me, if your thinking it'd be like with Noob. 😉

And wipe that drool off of your face. 😛

Excess said:
TKLVR18 said:
ORLY? Cuz I don't think that would go quite as you'd expect with me, if your thinking it'd be like with Noob. 😉

And wipe that drool off of your face. 😛

😀 As soon as I saw you had posted in here I knew it'd be about that

A) With what I've just learned about your ribs and sides, I dunno. I don't think you'd be quite as lering as you think you would 😎

And I can drool all over myself over the thought of you squirming and giggling if I want :tounge:

TKLVR18 said:
Excess said:
😀 As soon as I saw you had posted in here I knew it'd be about that

A) With what I've just learned about your ribs and sides, I dunno. I don't think you'd be quite as lering as you think you would 😎

And I can drool all over myself over the thought of you squirming and giggling if I want :tounge:

1) Yup, figured you would.

2) Did you not read that last part in the other thread? I might not even be that ticklish there, and even if I was, that pales in comparison to your places. So yeah, I would most likely be lering as I think I would. 😎

3) Oh, so the thought of that makes you drool, does it? Would my shirt happen to be off too? :laughing: :tounge:

Excess said:
TKLVR18 said:
1) Yup, figured you would.

2) Did you not read that last part in the other thread? I might not even be that ticklish there, and even if I was, that pales in comparison to your places. So yeah, I would most likely be lering as I think I would. 😎

3) Oh, so the thought of that makes you drool, does it? Would my shirt happen to be off too? :laughing: :tounge:

1) Obviously you would take exception to it.

2) I read it, and I think you're probably incorrect about that part anyway. And maybe it does pale in comparison to my 'places', as you say, but that doesn't mean you could take it😎

3) No, you're lying in a corner on the floor squirming and giggling like crazy:tounge:

TKLVR18 said:
Excess said:
1) Obviously you would take exception to it.

2) I read it, and I think you're probably incorrect about that part anyway. And maybe it does pale in comparison to my 'places', as you say, but that doesn't mean you could take it😎

3) No, you're lying in a corner on the floor squirming and giggling like crazy:tounge:

1) .....What?

2) I think I would know better than you, thank you very much. And based on the amount of tickling I had to take in the past, I'm pretty sure I could take it, better than you definately. 😎

3) Only in your dreams, Karen. Only in your dreams... But in reality, you'd be pinned down begging me to stop tickling the hell out of you. To which I'd reply with one of those raspberries you like so much. :tounge:

1) Meaning as soon as I said it I knew you were going to call me on it, moron😛

2) Oh really. How much have you been tickled irl lately again?😉

3) Only in YOUR dreams, my friend, would I beg you to stop. You pass out from too many rasperries first!!:tounge:

TKLVR18 said:
1) Meaning as soon as I said it I knew you were going to call me on it, moron😛

2) Oh really. How much have you been tickled irl lately again?😉

3) Only in YOUR dreams, my friend, would I beg you to stop. You pass out from too many rasperries first!!:tounge:

1) Well, how should I put this in a way that you can understand it? Ummm.....AH, I know. AHEM...DUUUUUUuuuuuuuh! 😛

2) Not much, but I have been enough to know what I can handle 😎 (AKA you). How about you?

3) Actually, that's alot closer to reality than you having me on the floor like you dream of. And I certainly wouldn't be passing out from any raspberries. I know too well enough how to gauge myself.

Of course, you don't have to submit. I could just tickle you for hours and hours and hours and...well you get the idea. 😉

You guys are nuts. :tounge:

And what do you mean it might not go the same way with you as it would for me, Ex? >=O

I can totally make Karen...become a heaping, giggling mess in real life...really...

...Okay, maybe not. XD To be honest, it'd actually depend on Karen's height and weight. I'm sure if she was small enough, I could have the upper hand. Although, I can't be sure. I find it bizare that I can play football, bench press, play soccer and so on...and even knowing this, one poke to the side and i'm helpless. 😛

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back