• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

Random_noob86 said:
You guys are nuts. :tounge:

And what do you mean it might not go the same way with you as it would for me, Ex? >=O

I can totally make Karen...become a heaping, giggling mess in real life...really...

...Okay, maybe not. XD To be honest, it'd actually depend on Karen's height and weight. I'm sure if she was small enough, I could have the upper hand. Although, I can't be sure. I find it bizare that I can play football, bench press, play soccer and so on...and even knowing this, one poke to the side and i'm helpless. 😛

Like Jack said, it's all about leverage *prounounced "leev-rage"* 😎

Random_noob86 said:
You guys are nuts. :tounge:

And what do you mean it might not go the same way with you as it would for me, Ex? >=O

I can totally make Karen...become a heaping, giggling mess in real life...really...

...Okay, maybe not. XD To be honest, it'd actually depend on Karen's height and weight. I'm sure if she was small enough, I could have the upper hand. Although, I can't be sure. I find it bizare that I can play football, bench press, play soccer and so on...and even knowing this, one poke to the side and i'm helpless. 😛

And that's the difference. One poke to the side might make you helpless, but it's just adding fuel to the fire for me. 😎

Excess said:
And that's the difference. One poke to the side might make you helpless, but it's just adding fuel to the fire for me. 😎

*isn't convinced*

Excess said:
You know, I just realized this, but I would seriously love to see you and Karen tickle the crap out of each other at NEST. 😛 I think that's be incredibly amusing. XD And yeah, I agree with what you said. ^_^;

TKLVR18 said:
Like Jack said, it's all about leverage *prounounced "leev-rage"*
Lol, I guess so. XD

Random_noob86 said:
You know, I just realized this, but I would seriously love to see you and Karen tickle the crap out of each other at NEST. 😛 I think that's be incredibly amusing. XD And yeah, I agree with what you said. ^_^;

Oh believe me, I'd earn the ultimate bragging right. It's almost enough to make me actually go. 😉

Excess said:
^Translation: *isn't capable of logical thought in such matters* XD

^Translation: Can't think up a better response :tounge:

Excess said:
Oh believe me, I'd earn the ultimate bragging right. It's almost enough to make me actually go. 😉

Well, either you would or I would. And hey, I'm the only one here who's actually trying to go 😎

TKLVR18 said:
^Translation: Can't think up a better response :tounge:

See what I mean Noob? 😉

TKLVR18 said:
Well, either you would or I would. And hey, I'm the only one here who's actually trying to go 😎

True, and either way it'd bring the house down. And I might consider going if I thought I'd be able to.

Excess said:
True, and either way it'd bring the house down. And I might consider going if I thought I'd be able to.

LMAO you'd have to stand in line behind Socks, SS, and hopefully my irl friend from FLA.

Excess said:
See what I mean Noob? 😉
Oh yeah..I ummm totally get what you mean...*Tries to act intelligent and pretend like I know what Ex's talking about* ^_^;

And i'm actually trying to go to NEST as well, ya know. The fact that you and all my other favourite members of TT will be there is motivation enough for me. 😉

Random_noob86 said:
Oh yeah..I ummm totally get what you mean...*Tries to act intelligent and pretend like I know what Ex's talking about* ^_^;

And i'm actually trying to go to NEST as well, ya know. The fact that you and all my other favourite members of TT will be there is motivation enough for me. 😉

*eyes light up* Y'mean I'm gonna get to get you back for that "Ex 1 Karen 0" crack irl??? WOOOO-HOOOO!!! *XD**XD**XD*

Random_noob86 said:

I mean about her being "incapable of logical thought in such matters".

And I likely won't go. Hell, I don't even know when it is!

TKLVR18 said:
*eyes light up* Y'mean I'm gonna get to get you back for that "Ex 1 Karen 0" crack irl??? WOOOO-HOOOO!!! *XD**XD**XD*
O_O

Ex...you've got to come to NEST. My life depends on it. >=O

And besides, even if I didn't make that crack, i'm sure you'd still tickle the crap out of me. :tounge:

Btw, I don't want to get your hopes up just yet. I said it was motivation enough. But I never clarified that I was going. I still have personal and money issues at the moment so i'm still not 100 percent sure i'll be going. But i'll try. ^_^

And yeah, I understand now, Ex. XD

Random_noob86 said:
O_O

And besides, even if I didn't make that crack, i'm sure you'd still tickle the crap out of me. :tounge:

Btw, I don't want to get your hopes up just yet. I said it was motivation enough. But I never clarified that I was going. I still have personal and money issues at the moment so i'm still not 100 percent sure i'll be going. But i'll try. ^_^

Meh, me neither. I've still got to get A) money and B) a logical excuse to get up there😛

Random_noob86 said:
O_O

Well I might, depending on if I can. And I still don't know when or where it is! It's in Phili isn't it, or is it?

Excess said:
Well I might, depending on if I can. And I still don't know when or where it is! It's in Phili isn't it, or is it?

Last I heard it is. SS told me, which is a decent source. At least when it comes to NEST😉

lonelykimiko said:
Rawr.....
Meow! >=O

...Oh darn, rawr sounds cooler than meow. You stole the good one, Kimi. =(

I am very very happy to see you, though. <3

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, no dog jokes please😛

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back