• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

Sammi-chan said:
Dude! I was so gonna say that, but I was being nice and didn't go there!
Being nice? I hadn't meant to offend him. ;_;

I thought being bi was the hip thing to do these days. =(

My apologies, Socks.

Oh, it is. Being bi rocks. 😉 But Socks has no love for the men. u_u Poor men.

Sammi-chan said:
Oh, it is. Being bi rocks. 😉 But Socks has no love for the men. u_u Poor men.
Ah, I know. I was just messing around with him. I truely hadn't meant to offend him, though.

And I won't lie. I'm not bi. I do like guys more than most other straight people would, though. It really is a shame. If a guy is straight, I often see them saying stuff like "Girls are hot, lolz, you like men, you're gay. Rofl1111". It kinda irritates me a bit. But i'd never contemplate having sex with men or anything like that.

And how would you know being bi rocks, Sammi? Are you bi? =3

I find most guys' homophobic tendancies to be pretty annoying. Especially since most of them uphold a double standard of "lesbians are hot, gay guys are disgusting."

And yes. I am indeed. n_n

Sammi-chan said:
I find most guys' homophobic tendancies to be pretty annoying. Especially since most of them uphold a double standard of "lesbians are hot, gay guys are disgusting."

The logic part of my agrees, but the man part of me still thinks lesbians are hot. Sorry. -_-'

Sammi-chan said:

Yeah, I agree. I guess that's life. =(

And you've just won some serious coolness points from me for being bi and proud of it. I have a tendancy to play bi or gay sometimes but it's usually only with Senshi. But c'mon. Senshi's hawt. You can't blame me. =(

Senshi is totally the hawtness! I can cook eggs on him he's so hawt.

*imagines Senshi dressed as Bridget for Halloween*

EVERYONE'S GAY FOR BRIDGET!!! XD

Excess said:
*imagines Senshi dressed as Bridget for Halloween*

EVERYONE'S GAY FOR BRIDGET!!! XD
XD!

Oh man, that would be like the coolest halloween costume ever. Hell, I might even dress up as Bridgett. 😛

Don't worry, Noob. You didn't offend me at all. I would have said something sooner, but I was off reading some stuff. My bad.😛

Clocking in for the midnight watch. 12:23 and all's well.

Sammi-chan said:

Guess that's why I'm one of the few males that DOESN'T get off on lezbo stuff. Besides, why would I want to watch two girls going at it? I'd rather throw one out and have the other all to myself...😉

But then again, I do tend to march to a different band than the rest of the males here in the U.S.

Sammi-chan said:
You certainly do. Mreow. 😉

Was that some kind of come-on? 😉

And I don't consider the male side to be any good anyway, so I'm perfectly happy. So yeah...

<_<

>_>

TAKE THAT!!!

Mostly a come on, yes. n_n If she wants the best of the female world, she's got me. 😉

Sammi-chan said:
Mostly a come on, yes. n_n If she wants the best of the female world, she's got me. 😉

Thought so. In light of this, I think it's fair to say that despite the fact that you were just talking about how hypocrytical it is for guys to think Girl/Girl is hot, but Guy/Guy is not....

You two should do something sexually explicit. NAO! XD

Again? Sheesh, when duty calls...

C'mere, smexy! :laughing:

It's our civic duty, I suppose. If it helps, just remember I'll only be enjoying this as much as you. 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back