• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

TKLVR18 said:
Hehe probably 😀

And Vman, sorry about that, put on a shirt that came outta storage this morning and puffed up like a blowfish, so wasn't on much this morning😛

Owch! That doesn't sound good. Have you deflated yet?

Excess said:
Owch! That doesn't sound good. Have you deflated yet?

Took a bath to do it, but yea, I feel tons better now *XD*

[QUOTE/Excess]
But really, welcome. I'm Excess, local MegaPoster, I keep TKLVR18 in check. .[/QUOTE]

Correction: You've been trying since you were Conehead to keep me in check. You haven't been successful as of yet :tounge:

TKLVR18 said:
Correction: You've been trying since you were Conehead to keep me in check. You haven't been successful as of yet :tounge:

I could easily dispute that y'know. 😀

Excess said:
I could easily dispute that y'know. 😀

You could dispute that, but you couldn't actually win an arguement disputing it😉

TKLVR18 said:
You could dispute that, but you couldn't actually win an arguement disputing it😉

Admit it or not, if it wasn't for me here, you would be alot running alot more wild than you are now. 😎

Excess said:
Admit it or not, if it wasn't for me here, you would be running alot more wild than you are now. 😎

HAHAHA Moi? Run wild? Because you're not around?? And how, exactly, would I be "running wild"? What EXACTLY have you done to tone down my 'running wild' and in what specific areas have you done so???

TKLVR18 said:
HAHAHA Moi? Run wild? Because you're not around?? And how, exactly, would I be "running wild"? What EXACTLY have you done to tone down my 'running wild' and in what specific areas have you done so???

COUGHCOUGH"You're thread"COUGH

What I"m saying is, I've kept you from killing some of the guys there sometimes. 😛

Excess said:
COUGHCOUGH"You're thread"COUGH

What I"m saying is, I've kept you from killing some of the guys there sometimes. 😛

ROTFL MY thread? Ex, you bulit my A) Swimming pool, B) food court, C) neverending rum keg (which I still lurve, but it doesn't exactly do much to keep me from running wild, btw).

TKLVR18 said:
ROTFL MY thread? Ex, you bulit my A) Swimming pool, B) food court, C) neverending rum keg (which I still lurve, but it doesn't exactly do much to keep me from running wild, btw).

It's enough to keep you from as stable as is possible (which admittedly is not very much). 😛

And on the same subject, I could ask you who you think you are when you say "I keep the boys in line" although I likely know what kind of answer I'll get.

Excess said:
It's enough to keep you from as stable as is possible (which admittedly is not very much). 😛

And on the same subject, I could ask you who you think you are when you say "I keep the boys in line" although I likely know what kind of answer I'll get.

I make sure they don't harass the newbies😎

TKLVR18 said:
I make sure they don't harass the newbies😎
>.>

<.<

*Lets go of the newbie*

My bad. =(

Seriously though, how's it going peoples? =D

Random_noob86 said:
>.>

<.<

*Lets go of the newbie*

My bad. =(

Seriously though, how's it going peoples? =D

ROTFL Noob, you're a permanent newbie. I have to make sure I'm the only one who harasses you *XD* *gives Noob a noogie*

hehe I'm not bad, how's you?

So let me get this straight, you keep them from harassing nowbies (though I don't see how that is), but then turn right around and harass them. Figures...

Excess said:
So let me get this straight, you keep them from harassing nowbies (though I don't see how that is), but then turn right around and harass them. Figures...
Only the ones who've been here a while and know that harassing is a compliment! :happy:

TKLVR18 said:
Only the ones who've been here a while and know that harassing is a compliment! :happy:

So that's how you justify it then. XD

*Walks in, reads all the posts from the weekend, and hugs Sammi for feeling down earlier and hopes that helps.*

*Watches Sammi and Socks hug each other* Ewww...human contact...humans disgust me...*Hides away in my little blue corner*

Yup...nothing more fun than acting emo...alone...in my little blue corner...making fun of humans...*Gets out of blue corner and walks toward them*

Can I have a hug? =(

TKLVR18 said:
ROTFL Noob, you're a permanent newbie. I have to make sure I'm the only one who harasses you *XD* *gives Noob a noogie*

hehe I'm not bad, how's you?
Gah! =O *Is noogied*

And Karen, just to let you know, the only person who's harassed me on here before was you in the first place. 😛

It's the good kind of harassment, though. The one which I enjoy very much. <3

Oh and I am NOT a permanent newbie. >=O

...I'm a permanent...noobie.

Edit: Oh and sorry for the double post. It's just that I just noticed that post and I felt like I needed to respond to it.

Random_noob86 said:
And Karen, just to let you know, the only person who's harassed me on here before was you in the first place. 😛

It's the good kind of harassment, though. The one which I enjoy very much. <3

So in other words, that's your way of trying to get as much on her good side as possible, so she doesn't harass you worse than she does now (if that's possible). 😛

Excess said:
So in other words, that's your way of trying to get as much on her good side as possible, so she doesn't harass you worse than she does now (if that's possible). 😛
Oh yeah? Well...ummm....

*Decides not to comment since I know that what I say will start another Karen and Ex debate*

Random_noob86 said:
Oh yeah? Well...ummm....

*Decides not to comment since I know that what I say will start another Karen and Ex debate*

Well it'll happen anyway y'know. XD

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back