• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

Random_noob86 said:
Noooo, don't do that! ;_;

I'm sorry. I didn't really understand it, I was lying! Don't commit suicide!

...Because then Ex won't have anyone to argue with anymore and he might start to pick on me! >=O

Nah, I would never do that...................<_<

TKLVR18 said:
Depends...where're you and is there anyone else around😛

Well of course I'm around, it wouldn't be a ritual suicide if I wasn't, now would it?

Excess said:
Well of course I'm around, it wouldn't be a ritual suicide if I wasn't, now would it?

Unless either Carter or someone with White Knight syndrome (beside Socks) was there, it'd be close, but not quiet😉

Random_noob86 said:
That was mean. 😛

And for your information, I actually did understand that. That stuff is just about the only kind of stuff I understand. XD

*grabs Noob's ear and drags him to the tf thread*

I'll be there in five mins Noobie😉

TKLVR18 said:
Unless either Carter or someone with White Knight syndrome (beside Socks) was there, it'd be close, but not quiet😉

How would someone with WKS being there make it be any worse? That'd make it easier cuz I may feel pressured to hold back. Whether I actually would or not is another story. 😛

And do you mean quite?

Hey, leave Noob alone! *goes after them*

TKLVR18 said:

Ack! Not the ear, I just got piercings! =O *Is dragged*

Thanks for trying to protect me, Ex. ^_^

...Even though i'm pretty sure you're only doing it because you want an excuse to tickle Karen. 😛

Sammi-chan said:
It occurred to me this morning, in fact, when I came here. I realized that it'd gotten outta hand here and I felt really bad about it. >_< For my part, I'm sorry, and I'm gonna try to keep things on topic.
Yeah, it'd help if from now on, if it ever looks like anything is gonna start, it should immeadeatly be taken here. Does that work?

Excess said:
Yeah, it'd help if from now on, if it ever looks like anything is gonna start, it should immeadeatly be taken here. Does that work?

Totally works for me. I know I'm a bad influence over people. It seems that whenever I'm around, things seem to get off track.

Sammi-chan said:
Totally works for me. I know I'm a bad influence over people. It seems that whenever I'm around, things seem to get off track.

Yeah, same here. But as long as we help each other out, it should be ok. It's always alot easier when you've got someone to be a constant reminder.

Excess said:
Yeah, same here. But as long as we help each other out, it should be ok. It's always alot easier when you've got someone to be a constant reminder.

*nodnod* We'll just have to remember to police each other.

And occassionally just punish folks for being greivously disruptive in a thread. 😛

Sammi-chan said:
*nodnod* We'll just have to remember to police each other.

And occassionally just punish folks for being greivously disruptive in a thread. 😛

Yeah, that'll help. So yeah, that's how it is now. Let's just try our best to keep it that way.

I'll definitely try. I feel really bad about all this now.

Oh wow. O_O

I'm assuming you guys are discussing the 32 posts that were moved to the official tickle fight thread? >_>

Sammi, you really shouldn't beat yourself up about it. I'm not encouraging spam but what you did isn't ban worthy and noone was hurt. You know, Kimi used to spam alot in alot of the threads before...why do you think she started the random banter thing? 😛 And besides, Kimi said she'd try to stop the spamming and she did. Sammi, you contribute artwork on here, you've taught us all interesting facts and you're just generally fun to be with. You said you'd try to control the spamming and that's all that matters now.

...Yeah, I know. That stuff that I just said wasn't necessary at all. I sounded like a psychiatrist or something. >_>

Sorry about that, I just felt like posting something in the random banter thread. Carry on.

Sammi-chan said:

It's not exactly a punishable offense, and I've been known to get a few things off-track myself. I don't beat myself up over it. Nobody does.

Bad influence??? You??? Have you looked at ME lately????😀

Chill child, nobody hates you or anything:happy:

TKLVR18 said:
It's not exactly a punishable offense, and I've been known to get a few things off-track myself. I don't beat myself up over it. Nobody does.

Bad influence??? You??? Have you looked at ME lately????😀

Chill child, nobody hates you or anything:happy:

Exactly. Or atleast nobody has any real reason to hate you.

hey we've all be pulled up for spamming threads at least once....sometimes it can't be helped as you go off on a tangent and forget as you get too engrossed in the conversation that's going on.Some people must just forget how that is, and in fairness to the people who do the odd spamming,myself included,have ALWAYS apologised for spamming threads and have tried to stop spamming threads.Only a gentle reminder is needed and like Sammi suggested we need to police each other.....there is no need to go off on one about it.It's not like we are here just to deliberately spam and cause trouble.Some people just need to chill.Sammi don't let it get to you....it ain't worth it.

Oh, just about to have lunch.

And on a side note, 7,255 posts? Where does it all come from? I think you're teh hax! 😛

Excess said:
Oh, just about to have lunch.

And on a side note, 7,255 posts? Where does it all come from? I think you're teh hax! 😛
ROTFL have you checked my posts in the tf thread lately???😛

Nope, but I'm guessing 3/4 of all of those come from there. Proof that you spend WAAAAAAAaaaaaaaay too much time there. <_<

Excess said:
Nope, but I'm guessing 3/4 of all of those come from there. Proof that you spend WAAAAAAAaaaaaaaay too much time there. <_<
cuz shes an evil little ler, thats what they do * pokes karens belly button, then runs to the TF thread to wait for her return *

Excess said:
Hehe probably 😀

And Vman, sorry about that, put on a shirt that came outta storage this morning and puffed up like a blowfish, so wasn't on much this morning😛

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back