• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

TKLVR18 said:
Well, I would be proving my own, but you're doing it for me!!

And btw, Hilary in '08!!!!! *wooooot*

Ah, there's that dellusion again. But you females just go ahead and keep thinking like that, cuz it won't get you anywhere. 😛

And btw, Hillary's (that's with two ls btw) more of a man than she is a woman. Why do you think Bill won't touch her?

Excess said:
Ah, there's that dellusion again. But you females just go ahead and keep thinking like that, cuz it won't get you anywhere. 😛

And btw, Hillary's more of a man than she is a woman. Why do you think Bill won't touch her?

A) You're making my point that you're an egotistical sexist that doesn't accept any logic but his own. Would you argue, Sammi?

And Bill won't touch her 'cuz he's too worried about Monica.

And just 'cuz they've never done it before don't mean womean can't be prez! :tounge:

TKLVR18 said:
A) You're making my point that you're an egotistical sexist that doesn't accept any logic but his own. Would you argue, Sammi?

And just 'cuz they've never done it before don't mean womean can't be prez! :tounge:

No arguments here. n_n 😛

TKLVR18 said:

LoL, uh huh. You mean like how I can just as easily call you an arrogent feminist that isn't capable of comprehending actual logic. (as proven early by you thinking you could take me and Socks at the same time.) 😎

And no, my point is more accurate cuz Bill ain't been worried about Monica since, what, 6 years ago?

And my point about Hillary being more manly still stands.

And with that, I must be off. We'll continue this late.

Excess said:
Well of course not. 😛
Well, you have pitted yourself up against two very capeable women here, Ex. Not the smartest move u'v ever made...😛

Hate to cut out in the middle of a banter session ya'll, but chores are a'callin...I may be back on later...

cya! *hugs all around*

TKLVR18 said:
Well, you have pitted yourself up against two very capeable women here, Ex. Not the smartest move u'v ever made...😛

Actually, it was just you, but Sammi decided to join in. I don't care though, cuz my points are still valid.

2 against 1 is not fair! =O *Joins Ex's side for argument*

That's all I can do for ya, Ex. I suck with the debates on sexism and whatnot. =(

Random_noob86 said:
2 against 1 is not fair! =O *Joins Ex's side for argument*

That's all I can do for ya, Ex. I suck with the debates on sexism and whatnot. =(

It's ok, just agree with everything I say. Oh, and be sure to make it sound like you know what you're talking about. Y'know, like Karen does. 😛

LMAO Noob hon, when the 2 on 1 is Ex, it's fair. Or at least don't tell him otherwise😉

TKLVR18 said:
LMAO Noob hon, when the 2 on 1 is Ex, it's fair. Or at least don't tell him otherwise😉

Oh, so you're saying that you need to have me outnumbered for it to be "fair"? 😉

Excess said:
Oh, so you're saying that you need to have me outnumbered for it to be "fair"? 😉

No, I'm saying that's what you think. Case in point :tounge:

TKLVR18 said:
No, I'm saying that's what you think. Case in point :tounge:

Oh, so now you're telling me what I think, are you? I suppose you know better than I do, huh?

Of course you do, cuz you're Karen. Case in point. :tounge:

Excess said:
Oh, so now you're telling me what I think, are you? I suppose you know better than I do, huh?

Of course you do, cuz you're Karen. Case in point. :tounge:

No, I'm saying that because you just said you think so. Or that I should think so. The prosecution rests😛

And yet another debate between Karen and Ex...😛

I'm not even sure who's side I should be on now. ^_^;

TKLVR18 said:
No, I'm saying that because you just said you think so. Or that I should think so. The prosecution rests😛

And the prosecution failed. You're saying that because you think you know that I think I know that I know you think you know, which you don't know, because you're incapable of allowing yourself to know, therefor you're wrong. Thanks for helping me prove my point, even though you aren't capable of realizing that you did. 😛

Random_noob86 said:
And yet another debate between Karen and Ex...😛

I'm not even sure who's side I should be on now. ^_^;

You should be on the winning side, the side of logic, and the side of common sense. AKA, my side. 😎 You know Karen can't think outside her own little box. 😛

Excess said:
And the prosecution failed. You're saying that because you think you know that I think I know that I know you think you know, which you don't know, because you're incapable of allowing yourself to know, therefor you're wrong. Thanks for helping me prove my point, even though you aren't capable of realizing that you did. 😛

LMAO If YOU understood that I'll eat Noob's hat😛

...If Noob understood it I'll commit ritual suicide :wooha:

TKLVR18 said:

Well I did understand it, so you want any salt for that?

And as for Noob understanding it...ummmm.....yeah.

TKLVR18 said:

That was mean. 😛

And for your information, I actually did understand that. That stuff is just about the only kind of stuff I understand. XD

@_@ Wow...thanks for sticking up for me there Noob...*goes to find a corner to commit suicide in*

TKLVR18 said:
@_@ Wow...thanks for sticking up for me there Noob...*goes to find a corner to commit suicide in*
Noooo, don't do that! ;_;

I'm sorry. I didn't really understand it, I was lying! Don't commit suicide!

...Because then Ex won't have anyone to argue with anymore and he might start to pick on me! >=O

TKLVR18 said:

LMAO! Although "ritual suicide" would be more like having yourself cuffed to something stretched out without any tools to escape with. 😛

Excess said:
LMAO! Although "ritual suicide" would be more like having yourself cuffed to something stretched out without any tools to escape with. 😛

Depends...where're you and is there anyone else around😛

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back