• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

::holds up a dollar bill:::

"OH Sammi....I'll take one Snickers, hold the nuts..."

Random_noob86 said:
Fine then, you win. =P

*Blinks* Well, I did blink first so do I at least get my cookie? :tounge:

Yup, here's your cookie. *gives him cookie* And me...I get the cookie jar! Mhahahahahahahahahaha! *eats*

kyhawkeye said:
::holds up a dollar bill:::

"OH Sammi....I'll take one Snickers, hold the nuts..."

*gives a Milky Way* There ya go. n_n Pleasure doing business with ya.

Is this all hot soft chocolate chip cookies in here? *Looks inside cookie jar* I need milk! 61!

*Gives Excess a gallon of milk* On the house. *Looks over at Sammi.* One Hershey's please.

O_O *Looks at all the money Sammi is making and how popular she's getting from the sales of the sugary goodness*

...And I thought Sammi was popular before. 😛

Oh and thanks for the cookie, Ex. XD

Sockstickler said:
*Gives Excess a gallon of milk* On the house. *Looks over at Sammi.* One Hershey's please.

Awesome, thanks! 😀 *drinks milk*

And could Sammi even get anymore popular? She already has all of the prerequisets of popularity around here.

Excess said:
Awesome, thanks! 😀 *drinks milk*

And could Sammi even get anymore popular? She already has all of the prerequisets of popularity around here.
Yeah, I know. O_O

But that doesn't matter. After all, i'm popular! I'm well known!

...Ya know...well known for...not being popular...>_>

Random_noob86 said:
Yeah, I know. O_O

But that doesn't matter. After all, i'm popular! I'm well known!

...Ya know...well known for...not being popular...>_>

Hey, whatever you niche is. I'm known for being an arrogant, outspoken ass. 😛

But Sammi doesn't need any of that, because A. She's a she, B. She's a lee, and C. She's a goth. Therefor she's instantly popular.

TKLVR18 said:
*lol* Um, I'm going to let it end there 'cuz we have, once again, hijacked a newbie's thread...thought we had agreed to stop doing that...😀

Yeah, but we got started again, and I forgot to move it here. I ask you to try and do that as well.

Excess said:
Yeah, but we got started again, and I forgot to move it here. I ask you to try and do that as well.

Hey, you'd been going on about it for so long I totally forgot we were in a newb's thread until I said it so :tounge:

TKLVR18 said:
Hey, you'd been going on about it for so long I totally forgot we were in a newb's thread until I said it so :tounge:

Hey, don't put all the blame on me now. Atleast I've been trying to move things here, unlike you. 😛

Excess said:
Hey, don't put all the blame on me now. Atleast I've been trying to move things here, unlike you. 😛
It was my idea in the first place!!!

And I can always blame you. For everything. It's what you're here for*XD*

Karen, are you trying to give him a new title? One like "scapegoat?" 😛

TKLVR18 said:
It was my idea in the first place!!!

And I can always blame you. For everything. It's what you're here for*XD*

This time, although as I stated, I was about to mention that anyway. But it's usually my idea.

And of course you can always blame me. I'm a male, you're a female. You're supposed to think that you're always right and I'm always wrong. 😛 (that's right, I went there)

Sammi-chan said:
Karen, are you trying to give him a new title? One like "scapegoat?" 😛
*nodnodnodnodnod* Excess is pretty accurate, I think Conehead was better (his old sn) but "ScapeGoat" would be best*XD*

TKLVR18 said:
*nodnodnodnodnod* Excess is pretty accurate, I think Conehead was better (his old sn) but "ScapeGoat" would be best*XD*

My point has been proven...

Excess said:
This time, although as I stated, I was about to mention that anyway. But it's usually my idea.

And of course you can always blame me. I'm a male, you're a female. You're supposed to think that you're always right and I'm always wrong. 😛 (that's right, I went there)

Well you are :tounge: You're a guy, you can't help it!! (that's right, I went there too!!:tounge: )

TKLVR18 said:
Well you are :tounge: You're a guy, you can't help it!! (that's right, I went there too!!:tounge: )

You tell him how it is. 😉

TKLVR18 said:

You're really liking to help my point along today, aren't you? And btw, that's why there's never been a female president. (I went there, and further) 😛

Excess said:
You're really liking to help my point along today, aren't you? And btw, that's why there's never been a female president. (I went there, and further) 😛

Well, I would be proving my own, but you're doing it for me!!

And btw, Hilary in '08!!!!! *wooooot*

Baltimore, Maryland. Yeah, that's right. I went there.

It was a good vacation. 😛

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back