• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

Sockstickler said:
Been there, done that gag😉

"well, fine then!"

:::gets up...dusts himself off....walks off::::

::: puts on Sammi-proof armour and sunglasses::::

"there...now I'm safe.."

Ha! They haven't made armour or shades yet that can stop me! 😛

*comes on screen* Greetings, gentlemen. All your sun are belong to me. You have no chance make your time.

So what I'm saying is, if you want your precious sun back, you must pay me *cue Dr. Evil theme* 1 billion trillion quadrillion gobletumatumillion.....dollars!

Excess said:
*puts a Target sign on Will's back*

Perfect! Now, everyone...follow me!

::As I start a single file line hiding behind "Will"...:::

Ex, you can keep the sun. Having it around just makes things hot and gives my skin colour. We don't need either of those things.

*prepares to nuke Will into next millennium*

P.S. I think I scared Sammi away. 😛

P.S.S. NM that last part...I think..

Sammi-chan said:
Ex, you can keep the sun. Having it around just makes things hot and gives my skin colour. We don't need either of those things.

But skin color is good! Fine, I'll use it to give myself a good tan, cuz I know I look good with a tan.

Well, that's you. 😛 A tan doesn't really help me all that much.

Sammi-chan said:
Well, that's you. 😛 A tan doesn't really help me all that much.

Oh, so you're the kind that sunburns instead. Of course. But really, I want to get a tan. I seriously think I look really good with a tan, cuz of this one summer which lead me to believe that.

Too bad summers over...😀

I actually don't burn very easily. I just do get tan if I'm in the sun. And dark skin isn't easy to be goth with.

Ah, yeah, can't see a goth being tanned. Doesn't mean you have to look ultra-pale though.

BTW, I just thought of something. Before just a few months ago, you didn't really post much, then you suddenly started posting alot more. What happened exactly?

There's an odd reason for that. One that I sorta feel rather silly about now, to tell the truth.

Too silly to share? I'm just curious though, so it's no big deal.

I don't really wanna share it publicly, so check your PM box. 😉

Aye, that's no big deal. But I can tell you there are enough people that are probably glad you did start posting. You certainly add alot to the forum (if all the pics of you are any indication.)

Now me on the other hand...XD

Yeah. The welcome I've recieved here has been incredible. I never expected anything like that. 😵 And thanks for all the appreciation.

And you do too contribute! I swear, you keep this place more lively than most. 😉

*sigh* I need to run, though. Catch you all later. n_n

Excess said:
Aye, that's no big deal. But I can tell you there are enough people that are probably glad you did start posting. You certainly add alot to the forum (if all the pics of you are any indication.)

Now me on the other hand...XD
I can certainly attest to that. I for one am really glad you're here and posting, Sammi. ^_^

Sammi-chan said:
Yeah. The welcome I've recieved here has been incredible. I never expected anything like that. 😵 And thanks for all the appreciation.

And you do too contribute! I swear, you keep this place more lively than most. 😉

*sigh* I need to run, though. Catch you all later. n_n

NP. Later.

Hey, who put these "Hi I'm Will" and target signs on my back?? 😛

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back