• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

Random_noob86 said:
Hooray! Sammi has saved the day! =D

...Or at least Ex-sama. 😛

And can I grow immortal with you and Kimi, Sammi? Because I would love that very much. =^_^=

....Of course...there is the small problem that...welll...i'm not immortal...but that's besides the point.

Oh, there's different ways to become immortal. We'll just have to find you one.

Sammi-chan said:
Oh, there's different ways to become immortal. We'll just have to find you one.

Yup, lots of ways. Like take me for example. I'm a cyborg, so I don't age. Maybe you could do some of that black magic stuff like BM does.

Excess said:
Yup, lots of ways. Like take me for example. I'm a cyborg, so I don't age. Maybe you could do some of that black magic stuff like BM does.
But I don't know black magic. =(

...Or white magic for that matter. 😛

I'm gonna have to go to the market and buy a potion for eternal youth or something. =P

There's a fountain of youth in Florida. The water from it tastes weird. >_>

Sammi-chan said:
There's a fountain of youth in Florida. The water from it tastes weird. >_>
Then off to Florida it is! =D

Besides, the water can't be that bad. I'm pretty sure i've had worse. Like one time, I had this water that looked a bit yellow and the water was in this huge glass that was shaped like a toilet and...

Uh oh. X_X

Random_noob86 said:
Then off to Florida it is! =D

Besides, the water can't be that bad. I'm pretty sure i've had worse. Like one time, I had this water that looked a bit yellow and the water was in this huge glass that was shaped like a toilet and...

Uh oh. X_X

No, that's just this new kind of cup they have now. And the water is a special type of water, one that's better for you than normal water. So yeah, you should drink out of it more often.

Excess said:
No, that's just this new kind of cup they have now. And the water is a special type of water, one that's better for you than normal water. So yeah, you should drink out of it more often.
Yeah right, as if i'm actually going to fall for tha...

*Runs off to my private bathroom and locks the door*

Drink up, kiddo. It's healthy. At least, my cat thinks it is.

Well, I am afraid I must be going now. Have to get some sleep in because tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

See ya'll! =D

Later.

Well, since this little convo will now die with Noob gone, guess I'll be going too.

*Gets caught up* Ok, now I wish to become immortal. But is the world ready for an immortal me? 😎

And just reading the earlier posts, and in keeping with those... *Tickle attacks Kimiko*

Sammi-chan said:
No one's safe, huh? 😛
Well, that depends on if you checked my answer in the "Which gender do you like to tickle" thread😛

*wanders in* Well, now that people are here again. *claims the sun*

Sammi-chan said:
That's true, too. Lethal sexiness always wins. *strikes sexy pose*

:::walks in...sees Sammi strike deadly pose:::

"Oh myyy..."

:::collapses dead::::

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back