• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

Excess said:
O_O!!!!!! Must.....cleanse.....mind...of horrible....sight! *struggles to turn head to Sammi in order to cleanse the sight of Noob*

*is wearing a "Nakers Noob" (TM) t-shirt*

Random_noob86 said:
Very funny. XD Yes, I was wearing shorts. :tounge:

I really am sorry for all the nonsense i've been making so far. ^_^;

And don't worry, i'm not going as far as taking off my boxers or anything, I assure you. XD

*manages to cleanse eyes by looking at hot girls in a magazine I pulled out of my left pocket*

lonelykimiko said:
Poor Noob! *hugs da noob*
Thank you, Kimi. *Hugs back* See? At least she cares! =O

>_>

<_<

*Hands Kimi 5 bucks* Alright, thanks for the acting Kimi, i'm pretty sure they didn't suspect a thing. :tounge:

*changes back into a normal shirt, that doesn't burn the eyes of Ex*

n_n Stylin.

Sammi-chan said:
*changes back into a normal shirt, that doesn't burn the eyes of Ex*

n_n Stylin.

Mind...so scarred.....have nothing to cleanse it with now...*cries at the horrible mental images*

Excess said:
Mind...so scarred.....have nothing to cleanse it with now...*cries at the horrible mental images*

I know one thing that'll work.

*shouts to her minions* Activate the mind beam!

Excess said:
Good God, I think i've almost killed him! ;_;

I agree with Sammi and Kimi. Activate the mind beam! =D

*wonders how this "mind beam" will help me*

Sammi-chan said:
Blasphemy! The flying spaghetti monster shall be forever praised!
You guys are crazy. Like even from my point of view. O_O

Then again, that's why I love ya'll so much. 😛

And i'm not too sure how the mind beam will work exactly but here's my guess. We hook it to your brain and vaccum out all the nekkid pics of me from your mind and replace all those images with images of Kimi, Karen and Sammi in sexy poses.

...Actually, that sounds pretty awesome...

...Guys! I need the mind beam! XD

Edit: Or I guess it could be what Sammi said as well. 😛

Sammi-chan said:
I'll scrub your brain clean... of everything. >_>

O_O DO you have to do THAT? Can't you just, like, project an image of dozens of hot sexy 18-22 year old girls dancing topless into my mind? Cuz, y'know, that'd work. 😀

Or what Noob suggested. 😉

The age limit for sexy is 22? Pfft! See if I help you now...

Sammi-chan said:

Oh, well I just pulled one out of the top of my head. How about 18-25 then? That's still plenty physically desirable.

Excess said:
Oh, well I just pulled one out of the top of my head. How about 18-25 then? That's still plenty physically desirable.

That's better. Gives me another year and 8 days until I'm not sexy anymore.

Sammi-chan said:
That's better. Gives me another year and 8 days until I'm not sexy anymore.

Bah, you're an exception. Well, you, and about several hundred other women I can think of. But hey, bear with me here. I only have my mind to tell me what you can look like damnit!

So you gonna use that mind beam with my idea or Noobs idea. My eyes are...still burning...

Sammi-chan said:
Well i'm 20 and i've still broken the sexy image limit. People just can't handle my sexiness...or lack of it. >_>

And I know you're over 22 and I still think you're uber sexy. <3

.....Doesn't anyone think i'm sexy? =( *thinks* Oh wait...there might be one person...*runs off to find Senshi* :tounge:

I hope I don't give the wrong impression of Senshi, though. Senshi is perfectly straight and even though I love him much, all the things he's said about me in terms of being sexy was in jest, I believe. But we're still friends and I still love everything about him. Especially his pictures. XD

Excess said:
Bah, you're an exception. Well, you, and about several hundred other women I can think of. But hey, bear with me here. I only have my mind to tell me what you can look like damnit!

So you gonna use that mind beam with my idea or Noobs idea. My eyes are...still burning...

Okies. n_n *fires the mind beam, moments later there's a smell of singled neurons coming from Ex* n_n All better.

Sammi-chan said:
Okies. n_n *fires the mind beam, moments later there's a smell of singled neurons coming from Ex* n_n All better.

Ah, thanks. In the words of the immortal Red Ranger "YO, THAT WAS AWESOME MAN!*

Hooray! Sammi has saved the day! =D

...Or at least Ex-sama. 😛

And can I grow immortal with you and Kimi, Sammi? Because I would love that very much. =^_^=

....Of course...there is the small problem that...welll...i'm not immortal...but that's besides the point.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back