• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RPG Maker Translation Coordination

I'm leaving the rest of KP to you guys, since you seem to have it under control.

Finished map 5 of Tickle Mansion. Taking map 6.

Last edited:
Only six maps left untranslated in Tickle Mansion. I guess I'm the only one working on it. Might be done in a couple weeks.

Only six maps left untranslated in Tickle Mansion. I guess I'm the only one working on it. Might be done in a couple weeks.

I think alot of people don't know how to edit VX Ace..maybe that's why, not sure. 🙂 Great to hear it's coming along so well regardless, thanks!

There are only two significant differences between working with VX Ace and the older RPGMs (XP, VX):
  1. VX Ace's free version is crippleware. One must buy it or search for a full/cracked cracked version.
  2. We don't have a decrypter for VX Ace game archives (Game.rgss3a files) yet. This means, people who want to work on a VX Ace game have to contact the author—in TM's case, Screamer—to ask for a decrypted version of the game data.
Editing in VX Ace isn't significantly different from XP or VX. I even added the minor differences to my instructions on how to translate games. You basically create a slightly different game project file (trivial) and you acclimate yourself to the UI, which is trivial if you've ever screwed around with VX or XP.

Last edited:
Ahem~ Pardon me ol' chaps, but it seems this thread has taken a memory loss and forgotten itself. Let's get it back on its legs shall we?

😛 Just letting you guys know there are still people out there who are eagerly awaiting your translations and appreciate all the hard work you've done.

Most of the Tickle Mansion maps that I haven't translated have juicy tickling action in them, so I'm tempted to encourage others to help translate, but once I've done this much on my own, ego tempts me to just finish translating the thing so I can hog the credit. Meh.

Anyway, claiming map 7 of Tickle Mansion. EDIT: 7 done-ish. Claiming map 12.

Last edited:
I'd like to give it a whirl and help out. I've got VX Ace, I just need a master file of the Mansion to muck about with.

Ahem~ Pardon me ol' chaps, but it seems this thread has taken a memory loss and forgotten itself. Let's get it back on its legs shall we?

😛 Just letting you guys know there are still people out there who are eagerly awaiting your translations and appreciate all the hard work you've done.

What he said. 🙂

I'd like to give it a whirl and help out. I've got VX Ace, I just need a master file of the Mansion to muck about with.
PM Screamer and ask him to send you the decrypted archive.

TM Map 12 Done. Claiming 8. EDIT: 8 done.

Last edited:
Most of the Tickle Mansion maps that I haven't translated have juicy tickling action in them, so I'm tempted to encourage others to help translate, but once I've done this much on my own, ego tempts me to just finish translating the thing so I can hog the credit. Meh.

Anyway, claiming map 7 of Tickle Mansion. EDIT: 7 done-ish. Claiming map 12.

Oh jolly good! :lol glad to see the spark still burns. They say feeding an ego is a bad thing, but I don't think anyone would mind if yours got plump and full, so please take the temptation.

I guess I'll just claim all remaining maps. Should hopefully be done and sent to Screamer for screening within a week; ideally, it'll be within the weekend.

Yesssss yesyesyesyes! Excited, excited exciiiiited! Go Lurka Go - Go Lurka Go! This weekend would be lovely, and maybe even a weekend release of the translated maps too!

q1P6l.gif

Last edited:
Yesssss yesyesyesyes! Excited, excited exciiiiited! Go Lurka Go - Go Lurka Go! This weekend would be lovely, and maybe even a weekend release of the translated maps too!

46cfb2b1e1de19a58b3541ad2c193fea.gif
Screamer asked me not to release the maps; he just wants the encrypted archive released. All that's left is a little of map 3, a quarter of map 9, and all of map 14. The game is 14 maps, total.

EDIT: All done translating (except for any parts I saved for later and forgot about). Going to spend a little time seeing if I can trim out some of the files and have everything work.

By the way, that image wouldn't load for me until I visited the actual URL. Reuploading to something like imgur, imageshack, etc. would make it more likely to show up correctly on a forum.

Last edited:
Steady, Anime. Don't blow up, it's not ready yet.

Lol sorry, it's been a long week and I was a little crazed at the time. Just happy to be able to finally play/read/interact with another one of Screamer's works. :lol

Screamer asked me not to release the maps; he just wants the encrypted archive released. All that's left is a little of map 3, a quarter of map 9, and all of map 14. The game is 14 maps, total.

EDIT: All done translating (except for any parts I saved for later and forgot about). Going to spend a little time seeing if I can trim out some of the files and have everything work.

By the way, that image wouldn't load for me until I visited the actual URL. Reuploading to something like imgur, imageshack, etc. would make it more likely to show up correctly on a forum.

So we're redownloading the whole game again?

Excellent job though on speeding through the translation! You're amazin Lurk(a)! Think you'll ever translate future games that aren't in English or are you done now permanently?

Haha, that's weird though on the image. Not sure why it isn't working for you, works just fine for me. It's from Danbooru, so if you have the site blocked, I guess it wouldn't show. I'll remember that from now on when I post a pic 😀

So we're redownloading the whole game again?
No clue. The thing I sent him was a compressed version of the Data folder weighing in at <300KB. With any luck, Screamer will only need to distribute a new Game.rgss3d file. The original was under 3MB, so with any luck, you won't have to download too much.

Excellent job though on speeding through the translation!
Wasn't too speedy. Took lots of time.

You're amazin Lurk(a)! Think you'll ever translate future games that aren't in English or are you done now permanently?
Thanks. It's too soon for me to say one way or the other. I don't generally planning on translating entire games by myself, just getting the ball rolling and showing others that it can be done, then letting the community have at it.

If anything, the experience has given me an idea of how much time and effort Xtreme, Jaynin, candycane, and others were putting into translation.

Haha, that's weird though on the image. Not sure why it isn't working for you, works just fine for me. It's from Danbooru
It's probably working for you because you visited Danbooru before TickleTheater, so you still have that image cached. I don't have any *booru sites blocked.

Last edited:

Thanks. It's too soon for me to say one way or the other. I don't generally planning on translating entire games by myself, just getting the ball rolling and showing others that it can be done, then letting the community have at it.

If anything, the experience has given me an idea of how much time and effort Xtreme, Jaynin, candycane, and others were putting into translation.

It's probably working for you because you visited Danbooru before TickleTheater, so you still have that image cached. I don't have any *booru sites blocked.

Considering it was only a couple of days ago, and you pumped out the rest of the maps, I'd say it was quite speedy. Of course, it's obvious that it'd take time to do anything like this - it's no small task to translate a full project.

Well, since you started this thread, there have been quite a few people jumping up out of t he woodwork who are on board for translating games. All it takes is the first Domino to fall to get the rest going.

Well I'll be. Tested it on my phone and you're right lol. Just got a "?" under the post. Well, I learned something new about caches today - I'll go attempt to fix it 🙂

No clue. The thing I sent him was a compressed version of the Data folder weighing in at <300KB. With any luck, Screamer will only need to distribute a new Game.rgss3d file. The original was under 3MB, so with any luck, you won't have to download too much.

Yay, great news that it's done. ^^ Thanks so much for translating, Lurka. I have to agree with Anime that it definetly felt fast for us, but as you know we're used to waiting quite a bit for games to be done...must've spent quite some hours a day on this, so thanks again. 🙂

You're welcome!

The game will feel pretty short, start to end, but there are about eight endings.

You're welcome!

The game will feel pretty short, start to end, but there are about eight endings.

That's perfectly fine I'd say. I've been itching to play something VN-esque for a while. 🙂 So what's the status now, are you bug testing? Or is it at screamers and waiting to be (re)packaged? I'm a bit confused on that and I wonder when we'll get to play.

Screamer's trying to repackage it as a smaller download. I'm trying to help him work out what he can and can't delete.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back