• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RPG Maker Translation Coordination

I got it. lol. There's bits and pieces within areas that don't seem to be translated. I'll talk to some insignificant characters, and they speak Italian, still, but the rest of the people speak English. Thank you, very much!

Hello everyone. ^^
Thnaks for the translation.
And well ask a favor. Someone can upload the broken/delete files please jeje
I will pay xD ok no but i will grateful xD.
Well see you later .
And sorry my bad English.

Hello everyone. ^^
Thnaks for the translation.
And well ask a favor. Someone can upload the broken/delete files please jeje
I will pay xD ok no but i will grateful xD.
Well see you later .
And sorry my bad English.

By broken do you mean unpacked so you can modify them?

By broken I mean that mediafire delete the files. jeje sorry

KUSUGURU PROJECT TRANSLATION IS COMPLETE🙂:cool😉:rolleyes
Thanks to candycane who has posted dialoguesnow.txt
Well I would say 97-98% complete....
Please Make back up of ur game,well in case...
1.Download DreaMaker and dialogues.txt from the attachments
2.Extract Dreamaker and copy its contents to the folder in which game.exe is present.
3.Click on Dreamaker.exe and press enter when it tells you to create dmk folder and .ini file.
4. Follow Process 1 and 2. dialogues.txt will be created.Press 0 and quit dreamaker.
5. Replace dialogues.txt with the dialogues.txt u have downloaded.
6.Open Dreamaker and press 3 and 4.Then Press 0.
NOTE: Do not follow same step twice . This may create error.
Now u can play translated game. To check whether it is translated select new game
Before the quote "Year 2081 Planet Earth", Completely Translated will be printed.
This will tell u that u have copied mine dialogues.txt.
Well i am not a good writer. I hope you understood.

Last edited:
Good work on finishing what I started guys! I apologize for not finishing it myself too. ^^;

I feel dumb but i am still slightly confused by all this. Is there a simpler method to which this can be done?

I feel dumb but i am still slightly confused by all this. Is there a simpler method to which this can be done?
Sorry for posting this method. I was in a hurry
Download and Extract Data.rar into your computer. Copy all the files of data folder and replace it with contents of existing data folder present with game.exe.
To Check whether the translated files are replaced ,click on game.exe and select new game.Before the quote"year 2081 Planet Earth", Completely translated will be printed.
Please always make backup of your game.
Enjoy!!!!!

Good work on finishing what I started guys! I apologize for not finishing it myself too. ^^;

Well you've obviously been busy with other things, not the least of which is your own masterpiece, Chaos Tower. You did what you could.

As i said game is 97-98% completely translated....
The remaining 2% is common events ,troops,etc.
I used Dreamaker 3.8 because it was in english.
But there is Dreamaker 4.8(German) which lets you extract all dialogues from common events and troops.Even though it is German it is same as 3.8 in interface. Follow steps 1 and 2,then press 0. Then edit the dialogues.txt and afterwards follow step 3 and 4 Sorry my exams are going on and i cannot translate further..
If someone is interested to translate game completely i am posting the Dreamaker 4.8 and dialogue.txt of version 4.8 for kusuguru project.Open dialogues.txt and scroll to the bottom of the page, the dialogues will be untranslated.
These are the special battle dialogues of important troops which are left to be translated.
Dreamaker helps you to translate rpg games with ease..
There is no need to know how to use rpg maker. Whole Dialogues will be copied in one text document from where it can be edited. After editing you can convert the dialogues.txt to normal maps and use it to play game. Anyone who wishes to helps with translation can translate
Visit http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=179&t=59708 for more info about Dreamaker...
I have posted another thread on how to translate using dreamaker
link http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=72250
If someone is willing to translate the remaining part, you can easily translate it using Dreamaker.
NOTE DO NOT MODIFY HYPHEN PLUS HASHES OF DIALOGUES.TXT
create backup of your game and dialogues.txt file that you will be creating and finally do not use translators because they insert unnecessary spaces between -s,+s,#s....
My English is not good and i am also not a good writer, sorry.

I said that i won't translate further. Well i couldn't resist!
Commentary in between battles of underworld and info about weapons are translated . Copy and replace the contents in the data folder with the downloaded contents.
Enjoy!!!

Error :|

I tried to follow your instruction but I kept getting errors on step 3 for both 3.8 and 4.8. I'll post the error here.

All hail the man Dave! And Thank all the translators for there time and contribution.

Quick question, as I've never found this out: Is the kusuguru project translation dead?

Someone submitted a fully completed translation of their own you can put in. While not as good quality as the other. it serves it's purpose.

Question for anyone who may have an answer:

Is Venus Passion complete? The thread says the translation is complete, but The quest giver people in the game all say "I will have quests for you in the NEXT VERSION of the game".

And some of the dialogue is replaced by a bunch of squares. (missing font?)

I don't think I did anything wrong in installing it...

The only thing that comes to mind is copying RGSS202.dll from another game.

So:

1) Is the game "Complete" to begin with?
and
2) What up with the missing dialogue?

Far as i know it is a complete/incomplete game. What we have is it and it was fully translated the point it was stopped being made.

Far as i know it is a complete/incomplete game. What we have is it and it was fully translated the point it was stopped being made.

Well that thoroughly sucks.

It only took me like... 2 hours to see everything.

Okay, does anybody have the English version of Lala's Ordeal 1?

I've looked around, and I can't find a thread or link for it.
I also asked Screamer, quite shockingly, he doesn't have it either.

Does anybody else have it?

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back